Some Kid Hangs Himself

Some kid just an hero'd and now his parents are pissed at the school. What do you guys think? Imo if there was ever a time when nobody would give a shit, it's now.

nypost.com/2016/08/14/parents-of-bullied-kid-who-killed-himself-say-school-did-nothing/

Literal victim blaming. I got bullied in high school and everyone held me personally responsible for Columbine because of it for some reason. People are fucking morons and I hope his family wins a settlement from the school.

They shouldn't have had kids in the first place.

This world is fucking savage.

>Pussy can't handle a little bullying
Natural selection at work

>forcing somebody to live
>getting mad when something bad happens to them

>Brooklyn Catholic school
Hmmmm, I wonder what race the bullies could possibly have been....

I knew a kid whose nickname was "pizzaface" that jumped off a building and killed himself because of the bullying.

I remember no one giving a shit that he died and calling him floor pizza when referring to his death.

Bullyung in this day and age is almost entirely shit talking, nobody gets swirlies or beaten up anymore. The school can't make people like you, deal with it.

What colour were they?

>Say school did nothing.
>It's literally the parent's responsibility to stop the kid offing himself.

Normies are truly deluded.

lol

How did the roof not collapse from his weight?

School officials did worse than nothing. They joined in on attacking the kid and even his family.

Holy shit.

Well we had the Don. Poor fella had down syndrome and was never bullid actually.
Boils down to sympathy desu

Not everyone has thick skin for banter, and being humiliated in front of your peers whom you see every is pretty fucking taxing on the brain at that age.

>everyone held me personally responsible for Columbine because of it for some reason

what the fuck are you talking about

This is why schools should remove niggers and failures.
The problem with these scenarios is that niggers KNOW they cant pass so they take the rest of the time in school to interfere with other people's ability to learn.

Remove the people who are failing class from the school

>white male
Who cares

>raise my children for me

probably a good thing he an herod desu

he was going to grow up to be a massive bluepilled cuck with parents like that

Because that event made everybody think that the anti-social white kid was going to shoot up the school.

>everyone held me personally responsible for Columbine

Little faggot should've learned his place in the social order

Well that's weird, the kid seems normal. He just had no support from anyone in the class. As he said, he had no friend.

Probably everyone got bullied at some point during school, but they just moved on and had fun with other kids. This kid probably just had zero support from anyone at school, maybe he was in a class full of retards?

Judging by the pictures, he wasn't a shy kid or an anxious kid, he was just someone who got crushed and saw no escape. They broke his finger and nobody did shit. I blame the school staff.

But probably his family lived in a crappy neighbourhood.

how is raising a faggot the school's fault?

I assume he was a quiet kid and was bullied because of Columbine.

The "it's always the quiet ones" mentality.

Or he was an aggressive faggot who liked to wear trench coats.

A fucking cis gendered white privileged MALE

It's a shame the little shitlord didn't do the world a favor and off himself earlier

Any information on the nogs or mexicans who were bullying him?

>social order

You're literally an SJW at this point.

>wahh just let me bully anyone who's slightly different than me

Boys should be allowed to physically fight their bullies. If someone starts shit with you, break his nose and teach him a lesson, a lot of bullies are really weak but they're protected by the pc schools

>defending bullying
The only time bullying should be allowed is when the person is a degenerate or behaving in a degenerate fashion.

post cont please

I love how you just implicitly believe that shy or different kids deserve to be bullied so severely that he wanted to kill himself.

Oh no, we can't let this bullying happen to our precious 'normal' kids! Bullying is reserved for the weird kids!

>letting your kid be a fat autist
>act shocked when he kills himself because of "bullying"

literally slap the twinkies out of his fat mouth if u have to, but whatever you do don't let your children get fat ffs. desu it's the parents fault they raised a fat pussy.

Bullies exist for a reason. I taught plenty of kids their places back in school. Don't be socially awkward if you don't want to get picked on

I need time and (You)s. I'm confident you good lads can give me both

(You)

look, I'm a man who marathons stuff and I'm not gonna be happy if I don't hear the end, so please

I once visited italy, it was nice.

Thats actually a kinda nice story, they stopped his faggot parents dosing him with xanax and everything

Nah the kid was not a faggot. Maybe he was impulsive and felt he had no support and couldn't accept the injustice.

Hard to tell without having any direct evidence from what he went thru.

anymore to the don story?

School did nothing
How about his parents?
like what

That's not what I meant. I meant that usually shy/anxious kids are targeted because by their behaviour, the attackers estimate they will not fight back.

And also shy kids are more likely to be psychologically affected by bullying. That's why I said it's weird he killed himself since he doesn't seem he was a vulnerable kid. He looks cheerful in those pics.

I never implied what you said.

Being fat at that age is normal and a healthy sign.
The fucker doesn't even appear he has gone through puberty

>you will never faithfully serve a retard Mafioso

post them

>kids these days are killing themselves for sympathy

We are too soft.

Does social awkwarness trigger you or somethjng? Are you a teenage girl?

Top kek, what a pussy. Try that shit on an adult and learn how quickly your windpipe can be shoved in, faggot.

>Being fat at that age is normal and a healthy sign.
Well maybe for an american kid.

>fat
>healthy

they'll love you there.

Here it goes lads

>So, the Don is face to face with his arch enemy
>Game goes well for a while, apparently both the Don and his nemesis are doing just fine
>Until it's time for the Don to guess while blindfolded
>Arch nemesis thinks it is obviously a good idea to slap him in the back of the head
>IT IS NOT
>the Don flips the desk and before he can find enough momentum to rhino charge his enemy, he gets the wranglers on his ass
>wranglers call parents once more, scrawny kid testifies for the Don saying he was provoked
>the Don goes off unpunished once more
>scrawny kid is made honorary made man on the spot

Later we had summer's holidays. We spent a lot of time with the Don, basically spending the better part of July teaching him how to properly behave and talk like a powerful boss. He even got a golden ring as a gift from us "made men" (he never got that ring off his finger)for his birthday. It got to the point that by September he had very little speech impediment and was well ahead of his downy peers in math. We did more in 2 months than years of useless paid tutors. His parents even got him off "Xanax"
And then, September came...

Does 'social awkwardness' trigger you or something? Are you a 14 year old girl?

Holy shit, what a pussy mentality.

My older brother, and I went to high school together (two years older than me). He use to wear a trench coat to school, and was bullied a lot. Classic nerdy kid that everyone used as a punching bag.
Then the whole Columbine thing happened, and literally everyone started being really nice to him.
They openly told him they think he is weird, but they don't want to be on his bad side, because he seems like the kind of person to just snap one day, and "pull a Columbine"

Apparently the leaf wasn't so lucky, and the people at his school at the opposite reaction.
Was actually pretty cool.

why are American kids such savages? Bullying is so bad that it never stops until the victims kill themselves

Brooklyn isn't as multiculti as you'd think, unless you consider Italians another race

Fags here are usually against bullying because they suffered it themselves. This board is filled with /r9k/ trash, and the average autist from that board is a beta with no social skills at all. They don't understand what standing up and fighting back is, they would rather get humiliated every single day of their lives instead of losing a few teeth.

The most disgusting thing about it is how these fags mislead us. Most threads about making a difference, picking your shit up and fighting are filled with that sort of people. They say they'll pick up arms, hang the scum and all, but in reality they're just pathetic manchildren who only really get to work when their games are at risk.

There is no explaining to them why bullying isn't an issue and why its "victims" are useless trash, they were all part of it at some point.

(you)
>(you)
(you)

The point is that if you so much as look at a nigger the wrong way, never mind say something mildly racist, you get in trouble, meanwhile black kids are bullying young white kids to death and being blatantly racist against white people and the liberals don't do shit

(YOU)

It's okay, autismo. Maybe you'll learn what being a normal person is like eventually. At least you've grown past the age of bullying

>School was open once more
>By September the Don, now with a fresh new golden ring and more intelligence points was a force to be reckoned with
>Our little society grew to 50 plus members, all of them abiding to the rule of silence
>Under the ruthless fist of the Don
>Every month we had the List, (and one of the janitors was consistently into it)
>Now it was mostly about bullying other kids until they came to the Don to pay him respects by kissing his ring
>And we made sure they meaned it
>Apparently the Don realized that his condition came with an almost total impunity for his nefarious deeds, but now he rarely got his hands dirty (except for the aforementioned janitor, he fucking hated him for reasons i never understood)
>Now, there is this gypsy kid outside of our school
>does usually gypsy shit, such as begging, stealing stuff or scratching cars with coins when he is bored, sometimes with a few other fellow gypsies
>usually giggles and point his brown finger at the Don whenever he get out of school
>The Don obviously doesn't like this
>Not even one bit
>Since i'm his trusted Consigliere, i advise him to stay calm until we can find a solution to the problem
>we can't exactly risk getting the Don stabbed by a gypsy by taking him on directly
>and besides that's what "made men" are for

if a kid an heroes it's the parents fault for not teaching him to be such a little bitch

how the fuck can you be in middle school or high school and think "yea that's it, life is ruined for me now because ppl r meanie heds :C"

was he redpilled and couldn't handle it or something?

That's funny.

I've noticed with all these mass shootings that black people and normie scum are alot nicer to me too.

>they actually believe that this will save them

Cowards.

>did-nothing
>white male
pick one

>being skinny before hitting your growth spurt is healthy
Fuck off skeletons, you need the excess fat to grow properly for when you do reach puberty which levels off thanks to the height gained

I wasn't bullied much, 2bh, maybe once or twice, but you can't stand up and fight when you are cornered and chased by a group of 5.

The only time I stood up and fought was when the guy who was taunting me was just 1v1 with me. Then I punched him in the face. After that he stopped taunting me and we went out and got drunk as fuck and made fun of people. Then we sort of became buddies.

The guy was much taller and bigger than me, but he was mostly fat, I think. I punched him once he fell in the snow.

I don't want to be a 'normal person' if that entails having the mentality of a 16 year old girl who feels then need to be mean spirited to others who aren't exactly like them.

Actually, I don't even think your attitude is normal. Most people aren't nearly so prissy and demanding.

young teens killing themselves is so goddamn insane. just going to school was fucking awful for me without getting bullied so i dont even want to imagine how this kid must have felt

This
Christ , in high school i knew this nigger that made other niggers look classy and well behaved
> stoned off his ass every time In class
> would snort pixy sticks and run around freaking out
> wore his backpack on his head to sleep
> would just lay on the floor
> when the teacher called him out his response would be "well...he doesn't like me cuz I'm a nigger" every single time
> literally had a 0.00 GPA, did absolutely nothing
then
> kinda special beta furry kid in class
> nigger thought he was clever and tore his tail off
> furry kid turns around and kicks his fucking teeth in
> both expelled , furry kid came back and nigger was never seen again

This might be true, I was a chubby kids, but when I was 13 I grew to 6'3

I don't care if this is fake or not, it's so much fun to read.

Neat.

I can honestly say that every bully I've ever came across has ended up being knocked out and completely fucking humiliated.

>Kid gets bullied off his deadbeat dad
>Goes to school and bullies some beta
>Beta's brother comes to the school and fucks the bully
>Bully gets twice the beating off his dad for being a faggot and getting beat up at school

Honestly, every person I knew who could fight never bullied anyone because they either had nothing to prove nor were they bullied themselves and were mad that they couldn't physically do anything to their own bully.

There was one kid I knew who was huge, like he had fully matured by the time he was 12, but he had the intellect of someone on the low end of the bell curve. Anyway, he used to bully people purely because of his size and because he didn't have the intellect to differentiate between banter and being a cunt. He got stabbed to death off some absolute nobody who he used to kick the fuck out of for no reason. The amount of fucks people gave about his death are similar to the amount of fucks people give about this post.

keep em coming

Bump for Don

being a fat kid is not healthy. it teaches bad eating habits. it's a sign of over indulgent parents who do not put any limits on thier kid and let him eat like a slob. sometimes they'll even try to justify their fat child, claiming he's "active" or "plays" football.

>waah I fought once and got beaten up

It's not about winning you fucking faggot, it's about showing you're not a pussy.

If you care so much about winning, pick them alone, kick their shit, fight back. Grow a pair.

should have at least taken some with him. baka kids these days

nah they're just pussies who will clock themselves if they get called a faggot more than eight times

>that dashie
Hngggggggg

Yeah, I was bullied, too. It's kinda hard to be taken seriously being the little faggot Asian kid with glasses.

I worked out and carried a piece of rebarb in the back of my backpack. Nobody fucked with me after I started fighting back. I have no sympathy for this kid, he should have beaten the shit out of some chad and then they would have respected him.

(You) need to keep going

>Now one of our oldest recruit was a blond, stocky kid, we used to call him "The Lemon"
>You see, the Lemon was a good guy but he was bipolar, which means he could snap any second and fucking murder you with the first thing he had on his hand
>I knew about it, since the fir st time we heard about the Lemon was at a birthday party, where he tried to stab the host with a plastic cake knife, knife broke so he tried to strangle his victim with his bare hands
>Or that one time when he fended off 3 older bullies with a washing pole and beating one of them so hard he had to be hospitalized with 3 broken ribs and one of his front teeth gone
>I had recommended him personally to the Don, we made sure he got welcomed by all the members of Society
>which in turn made me earn The Lemon's undying and eternal loyalty (since he didn't exactly have any friends before meeting us)
>now, the plan birthed by my 12 yo mind was simple
>we just needed to show up in force to the gypsy after school, be reasonable and tell him to stop
>and since i was the most persuading one, it was my turn to go in person
>"I WANT TO COME"
>"No Don, we can do this, don't worry just-"
>"I WANT TO COME"
>of course you don't get to disobey to the Don
>so 6 of us plus the Don were supposed to show up in front of the gypsy to talk to him
>the Lemon was among us
>and boy if it was a mistake

Depends on the neighborhood. Fort Hamilton/Bay Ridge is where the remainder of whites are also an increasing Muslim population which fuckin blows, hookah bars on every block. Other than that it's a toss up of Chinese, blacks, spics and jews

I hope you're being ironic

(You)'s are rolling for you man, post faster

Not everyone in society is as alpha as the people who post on this board. There are weak, infirm and mentally damaged people out there. Is it such a bad thing to try and help these people?

Being fat BEFORE puberty is healthy.
After puberty is another matter at hand.

Your body needs the extra fat for when you hit your growth spurt, retard.

Mama mía!

(You)

>everyone held me personally responsible for Columbine because of it

nice one

>ITT guys who faced their bullies vs guys who didn't
I feel like I was one of the last people who got the Aryan chad football player for a bully. Nowadays, they're all Mexicans and blacks.

well i think the thing you are overlooking is that blacks can't be racist, also they are ALWAYS the victims due to years or systemic and institutional racism

Edgelording at its finest.
Please fuck off.

Me and my friend used to pick this little kid when we were 14 years old. We used to push him and be "angry" at him for being a "retard".

We bullied him for over 3 years. We didnt realize we were BULLYING, we just thought it was rough and mean banter. It wasnt.

He never killed himself or anything, but he did had suicidal thoughts. And i still know this guy and hes a good friend.

And the funny part is, hes not as weak as he used to be, hes almost a chad now. And i wouldnt call BULLYING natural selection.

Because we whites created civilization for a reason, and you act like a subhuman. A White disgusting subhuman.

There are weak people in this world, and you should def NOT glorify them & help them all the time. But you should not be a dick, because you never know what will happen to them.

Yeah, i just had to write an essay, because your post kinda pissed me off.

>inb4 le cuck swede strikes again with his swedish cuck morals & values

Thats alot of Enters i did there.
Now my post looks like a fucking poem

>people who post here
>alpha
The majority of people here are middle class white people who live in an all white gated community.
The peak of stress your average pol poster has ever gotten is when their mommy didn't buy them the correct iPhone and threatened them to kill themselves because of it.

cuck

>...this post
haha clever

>alpha

You don't need to a chad to not suffer bullying, you just need to be normal

if you want to be the autistic quiet kid wearing a trench coat everyday, then by all means do so, but don't expect people to suck your cock for it, if you want to be different, stand your shit up and deal with people not liking you

It's the same issue with women that gets bashed every single time in this board:

>Why can't I dress like a whore and not get called a whore for it?

Jesus christ guys i'm in the middle of something here, just shut the fuck up, i'm not a fuckin historian, i'm trying to make my memories meme friendly

school dindu nuffin