How a're catholics viewed in your country?

How a're catholics viewed in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

paulopes.com.br/2011/07/no-noticiario-casos-de-pastores.html?m=1#.Wntc3p_J00M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol what is this

A catholic priest doing some sort of blessing if I remember it right.

What is going on there on that webm?

They are the majority, though most aren't practitioners. They mostly only go to church on special occasions like weddings and funerals. The average age of the sunday church-goer must be over 50.

top kek at the boy in black

a process of the blessing is too weird.

what?

Is there something in the christian doctrine that makes its priests beat/drown/abuse/fuck little kids?

they are better people than orthodogs

>Hey these dumb cunts will listen to literally anything we say
>I'm going to make them line up and then I'm gonna slap the shit out of them one by one and they'll thank me for it

why the priest was slapping and ruffling those kids during this process?

No idea m8. I was hoping some catholic would explain.

Usually they're made fun of or seen as weird.

Stop projecting Sven also enjoy your gay priests

paulopes.com.br/2011/07/no-noticiario-casos-de-pastores.html?m=1#.Wntc3p_J00M

have left the church so I'm fine with them having gay priests 2bh. how am I projecting?

can I self-bump here? I need an explanation of the webm

I'll bump it for you homo

I asked here, just be patient

8(delete)ch(replace with dot)net(replace with slash)christian/res/601398(replace with dot)html

Spain is a Catholic country though isn't it?

Who knows. The only practicing catholic i know is a Polish girl living here, Catholicism here is culture and belonging to "team christianity" when opposing to Islam

was*

awesome thanks

The only catholics I've ever met were Polish, there aren't many here compared to protestants

you are welcome

like christians, pretty much
Usually when we say christian we immediately think of catholics and vice versa, it's the standard christianism
on the contrary protestants are seen as cold, weird people that cant enjoy life

the memes

Cucks who abbandoned their faith in favor of financial gains.

Mostly as people that can not figure out how to use a condom and their priesthood are all pedophiles

Catholics are the weird ones who can't enjoy life for us hah

You have too much guilt and too many weird pagan traditions

>for us
for us who? the church with female priests and gay marriages?

>How a're catholics viewed in your country?
Like normal people
Anglicans are viewed as posh eccentrics and presbyterians are viewed as literal niggers

protestants, at least in Europe, don't exist

It's even worse

the girls are very slutty

No such thing as guilt here, but you sure as hell do. Protestant's guilt is White Guilt, and it's shaping modern society (for the worse) more than Catholic's guilt ever did.

Well, we see WASPS and protestants in general as people who have a stick up their ass

The only remaining Catholics are either Bavarians, Saarländer or immigrants. But since the Catholics surpassed the Protestants in numbers (because the Protestants leaving the churches faster than the Catholics doing that), they are more or less seen as "the real Christians".

its krizma, 'confirmation', its a initiation rite, since baptism is done when youre a baby and eucharist is a must any way thats the only one hwne they get to actualy 'initiate' anything, the rough up is to tell the kids they are now responsible members of the church, i got slapped, although some kids in that wbm are a little to young for that, so it might just be some crazy local priest going batshit in a youth mass, that shit happens

>catholics
>in your country
kek

Pretty much, Protestant (especially anglican) guilt is attached towards the state, while Catholic guilt is tied to one's own fallings.

I don't even know much about Spain but I guarantee you that what he said is true of underaged people if it's true at all. Not necessarily because Catholicism was more popular earlier but laughing at someone for following the belief system they were born into let alone religion just 'smells' millennialish and would be considered a faux pas for other generations.

no thats wrong, i dont mean theologicaly or whatever, operatively in the population, theres no guilt, guilt is a personal thing you deal with yourself or tell a shrink about, the religion is guilt free, even if you do something that might make you fell guilty in a religious sense in the sense that you believe youve sinned against god or some shit you just go and confess, that covers things like lying, stealing, fornicating or being a abusive asholle to your family members, wartime murder and political corruption are not even included

the country is supossedly catholic

Catholic guilt doesn't mean guilt about being a Catholic, it means guilt about being a bad Catholic and it's definitely a thing in Ireland, don't know about Med Catholics.