What's wrong, Sup Forums? You didn't see the Electric Mayhem live?

What's wrong, Sup Forums? You didn't see the Electric Mayhem live?
youtube.com/watch?v=_TL9GkHGAUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3cWWNXBHg
youtube.com/watch?v=4rigqVF_Fsg&ab_channel=isthishowyougoviral
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not comics or cartoons

puppets are cartoons as long as they arent animatronic special effects like jurassic park kinda shit.
holy shit i had no idea

"This is the first stop of our world tour."
"Correction, friend, this is the ONLY stop on our world tour."

>Electric Mayhem will never play your city.

Don't lie you shithead.

What the fuck is Animal?

same thing the rest of them are. In fact if teeth fucked floyd it's not weird to imagine theyd produce animal. especially if that blonde guy whose name escapes me sits on the egg
>henson, hunt, and nelson will never rise from the grave for one last reunion tour
i mean the new guys are amazing but it's not quite the same youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3cWWNXBHg

aren't muppets for kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rigqVF_Fsg&ab_channel=isthishowyougoviral

But the real Dr. Teeth died long ago.

No?

The Muppet Show was originally created to be an adult counterpart to Sesame Street.

was not

We decided a loooong time ago, back in the early days of Sup Forums that puppets, specifically Muppets, counted and that we could have threads about them whenever we likes. So all you little newfags shut your fucking yaps.

No one told me! Why didn't I know?!

He is neither vegetable or mineral if that helps.

Is this going to be a Bruce Wayne's basement/Batman's attic kind of thing?

Considering Jim Henson was the original Dr. Teeth, yes.

A drummer

It was never for kids, or for adults. It was a family variety show with segments and jokes that appealed to all ages.

I still believe henson is an amazing singer and wush upon wish his muppet self actually did more songs in full. Dr teeth did mack the knife with sam, and his cover of it is better than many actual performers of it, and nearly every popular cover.
That and dr teeth himself was a dream team of performers origonally

Because god hates me