Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

isnt it obvious?

Post mummy feet

They should've used a guy as the villain. No one would take a sexy mummy lady as the villain seriously. Everyone'd be like "yeah, go ahead and make me your slave."

the producers knew this, but they had to do it for the sake of diversity

>le Tomo Caruso is a bad actor

ok summer

surprisingly, One upon a time's Hide is way better

The villain was not the problem. Director + Writers were complete shit.

I don't understand how she can be heartbreakingly lovely, even with that chin.

it's not that he's bad it's that he came in and had his own guys he works with all the time do rewrites and he took a bunch of Sofia's screen time making it a much more even 50/50 with his character and hers

It's possible she won't want to work with him again because of how much screen time he stole from mummyfu

I don't care about that stuff. I still liked the movie. Who cares what goes on behind the scenes.

Well, the movie would have been better with more Mummy. Mummy was best aspect by far. And if not for stolen scenes and bad blood, they could bring her back in the future, better sequel.

please understand, I'm in love with the mummy

wtf, I want to be her loyal slave now

More likely you're in love with Sofia, which is fine, we all are.

They went out of their way to ram it down our throats that Cruise's character was not a "good guy" but an opportunist who cared about himself.

So then when faced with the choice

>midly attractive blonde slut who turned up at his work, tried to get him in trouble with his boss, ordered him around like she was hot shit, took him to HER boss who wanted to fucking murder him

or

>beautiful immortal ancient egyptian mummyfu who wanted to turn him into a literal God and rule the world by his side as his loyal fucktoy for all eternity

The fact that he chose A, then just left her anyway to go dick around in the desert with his buddy cause he's scared of the "ebil" power that now resides in him, makes zero sense.
Even a "good" character would have faced a dilemma here.

No, I'm in love with Ahmanet, which is different from being in love with Sofia or "The Mummy (2017) starring Tom Cruise and Sofia Boutella"

I LOVE THE MUMMY

I LOVE HER, I LOVE MY AHMANET

Cruise was too old for that role, he is even older than Crowe

>swn softly whisper "my chosen" into your ear

WHY LIVE?

My Queen :3

Literally no one asked for this or the accompanying monster themed cinematic universe.

Literally no one

And people remembered the old movie fondly.

and straddle you and rub the length of her still half decomposed body over yours

iktf

she looks so cute walking around in comfy street wear

this universe is actually more interesting than all the others

look at those cuts on her arms
i dated a girl who self harmed
never again

>CGI mummies
>Cruise doesn't carry the movie
>Sofia Nutella doesn't carry
>Russel Crowe doesn't carry

It's just so aimless and forgettable.

Why does she has fighting game special moves tattooed to her face?

>implying it automatically has to be narcissistic self-harm

mabye she had an accident? not everybody is a huge tumblrina like your ex

who cares about sofia though, just some dumb broad. still don't think everyone is a depressed atheist fedora neckbeard NEET loser

I will kiss and lick her self-harm scars lovingly.

Sofia carried and this movie was full of special effects. Most of the shots with zombies/mummies were somehow practical. The crusaders at the end were guys in suits. Even the shambling Sofia Mummy at the start was apparently a special stop motion figure.

have to agree. lower bicep is very unusual spot to cut when self harming.
most fags who cut themselves do it on their forearms

Cruise wasn't right for the role, nor could he carry the movie.

Also the movie wasn't very good... lacklustre plot and rather half baked.

Why is the mummy a fucking alien?

hnnggg that pale side breast and rib cage

most delectable meat on a woman

Did they really use a fucking stunt body? LOL

She makes Maggie Gyllenhaal look even worse than usual

And then you have Ben Quadinaros over there

>Sofia carried

Not with the screentime she had

Furthermore, the movie didn't really fit any genre. It's not horror, it's not a comedy, it's not an adventure film. It's big fat nothing with unappealing characters.

>getiing this defensive
>still wrong
you idiots they cut wherever they want
they sometimes cut in areas where no one can see since they might not be doing it for attention

>still don't think everyone is a depressed atheist fedora neckbeard NEET loser
#TRIGGERED

I wish they didn't push through with Jekyll subplot. It was the most boring part of the show.

Jekyll should had his own movie about being crazy and shit.

I didn't even notice Maggie, both because of that delicious pale tit meat and the radiance of Sofia as well as maybe assuming she was one of the hanger on assistants.

man I just wanna stick my face in her armpit and die

>the virgin walk

>Jekyll didnt transformed into a huge muscular beast man
>Russel CCrowe just got reddish makeup
Now this is real excrement delivery over here.

This movie was weaaak and bland, also incosistent as fuck... The Mummy girl was pretty cute on the other hand.

more perfect by the minute

It's weird how the bandages and grey make-up disguise how little she's actually wearing.

It's also... incredibly hot.

My favorite details are her chipped damaged finger nails and the blue dye on her toes and fingers... So lovely...

>5000 year old mummy
>2017 zooey deschanel hair style

????????

she's just a little frazzled

They tried to go with the 'funny adventure' style rather than dark horror, we already got the aforementioned from Brendan Fraser's Mummy trilogy, this felt like a poor ripoff.

What could have saved this movie, make it actually dark and not a ten-quips-per-minute shitfest, remove the pointless extra love interest and just focus on Cruise and the Mummy, remove the silly 'I'm only here for exposition zombie buddy which in turn was shamelessly stolen from American Werewolf in London', either remove Jekyll/Hyde entirely or actually make him a vital part of the plot.

>isnt it obvious?

Cruise was obviously the one thing that saved this movie from becoming a gigantic loss.

>tfw you give mummy a big sloppy passionate deep tongue kiss

of course, she's pure and perfect

for a split second I feel like you can see her mummy pusy (it's an innie... pure mumy pusy)

Fuck everyone i like it!

Watched it lastnight, was sitting on the HDD for afew weeks cause heard it was super shitty.

Was ok, same sorta movie as Wonder Woman eg, no soul at all sterile and completely predictable,. entertaining if you turn your brain off. Movies in the last 5 or so years reinforce my reasons for not ever paying to watch any of this stuff.

America needs to do away with this whole "big name actor" thing to sell tickets, its the Stuntmen/woman and CGI that does all the heavy lifting in these types of movies.

Bad writing and pacing.

Rest was good.

I liked Cruise as always and Sofia is 10/10 waifu of the year.

They didn't knew if they wanted a horror or an action-adventure.

I thought it was a fun movie with a predictable story and some decent action scenes. The plane tumbling around and the underwater scenes were neat. Decent special effects and generally enjoyable.

The whole Jekyll/Hyde thing was fucking stupid and shoehorned in though and made the conflict feel a lot more cheesy. I half expected for random people to turn into a werewolf for no reason or for Dorian Grey to show up since apparently that's how it works in their universe.