He is considered to be one of the most popular actors in the world but I don't remember any of his roles outside of MCU...

He is considered to be one of the most popular actors in the world but I don't remember any of his roles outside of MCU in past 5 years

>why is this kids movie star so popular
Be sure to kill yourself.

He was in Jon Favreau's Chef movie for 10 minutes.

the MCU is precisely why he's the most popular

I am actually saying that he is not that popular without his suit

Ok.

He seemed like hot shit when he was Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes at the same time. Then he was just Iron Man again, and stayed like that.

Best black face ever

This movie came out only 3 months after Iron Man, so it's safe to say he was casted in one of the lead role when he was still considered junkie hasbeen, that's pretty huge risk

Alot of his youth was plagued with drug problems the marvel movies saved his career

I remember him from that love potion movie with marisa tomei. Haven't seen any of his iron man movies

will he star in the inevitable manlet uprising movie?

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is kino

He doesnt need any. He was also awesome in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

That movie has some gold writing at moments but the rest on rewatch many years later feels very full of itself.

RDJ is an awful actor and ruins pretty much every movie he's in

No offense to RDJ as a person (I obviously have never met him personally), but he's a terrible actor. He was literally shoved into movies by his industry friends after spiraling out of control with addiction, alcoholism and drug abuse. If it weren't for how corrupt the hollywood studio system with its rampant cronyism is, RDJ would have died and ended up in a pile of his own excrement, and we probably wouldn't have had to endure the MCU shitstorm. As people have already mentioned ITT, his fame and popularity right now is entirely due to the MCU (which is fucking obvious).

That was the whole idea behind Tropic Thunder, you full retard. They were all washed up actors playing washed up actors.

No, only Ben Stiller played actor who was trying to make a comeback

I loved him in tropic thunder but otherwise have to agree.

he is nothing but a junkie coward hiding behind marvel money , a really crapy actor , made for crappy useless roles like this one