Why do you guys hate degeneracy? Life is a short period, so why not participate in it...

Why do you guys hate degeneracy? Life is a short period, so why not participate in it? We've been sent down the rabbit hole and we've degenerated enough to not straighten up for a long while. So, might as well enjoy it as long as it lasts?

Take song related for example, can you say that does NOT look and sound cool?

youtu.be/ZkqyIoYAXV8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QABA9Bxxj_8
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because literally whats the fucking point in a flash in the pan moment

I want a fire that never goes out. I'd like a wife and children.

Normies wouldn't understand.

I want it too user, but it's too late. We're in too deep, and it cannot be reversed.

No matter who the lady is you choose, she's had at least a dozen dicks in her. Unless you find a conservative christian girl, and even they are getting more generous when it comes to their snatches.

Checked

>so why not participate in it?

Define degeneracy

Its all or nothing. Go into the filth from whence you came.

Because if you participate in any form of degeneracy you are a degenerate.

The fire will always go out at some point

Purple Lamborghini is a p good song, although it's gangster rap. It'd probably be better if it was just made by Skrillex.

youtube.com/watch?v=QABA9Bxxj_8

These are most righteous anons

Remember they can only subvert you if you are receptive to subversion

Most Sup Forumsiticans have already had their fun and realized there's more important things.

You don't only live once, that is one of the greatest misbeliefs of modernity.

>b-b-but mum! it's cool! please let me be cool mummy!

Thought of this many times and it is an inner conflicting demon.... I just don't know anymore.

Maybe we are better off blupilled and fucked?

I did not think that song was cool. Even among normies there are plenty of people who are sick to death of gangster rap. It's annoying and formulaic, and as an American I could not be more sick of niggers constantly being shoved in my face by all forms of media. I live in an all white town in a ~95 percent white state so theoretically I should be able to ignore niggers but no:
>even pop songs by white artists now incorporate a token rap verse
>pop culture trends like "twerking" and new trends all emanate from niggerdom
>olympics commentary revolves around how important it is that niggers are finally swimming/doing gymnastics
JUST ALLOW ME TO FUCKING IGNORE NIGGERS!!! THEY HAVE NOT PRODUCED A SINGLE THING THAT I LIKE!!!

And jared leto's joker was a serious step down from heath ledger obviously.

>Cult following when an appealing social character is created for entertainment

This is the ultimate form of degeneracy.

Being a leaf is degenerate

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

if your ancestors would have behaved like this you wouldnt exist in the first place or you would a worse life. Every generation should work to improve what the people before did to make lifes great for them and their kids.

>life is a short period
that's false, kikes tell you that lie to destroy your life with excess, drugs and shit, I'll see you in hell, you will remember this.. people who don't believe in the next life tend to be criminals and don't care about anything

Because I want my children to have a world that is (even if only slightly) better than mine.

Am I the only one that thinks Leto was trying to be a Marilyn Manson juggalo with his Joker?

I can understand someone going against old fogeys complaining about degeneracy if something at least feels good from a hedonistic POV.

But this music and video are shit. It's degenererate in the sense that dubstep and hip hop degenerated into something bad beyond its average pop trash status

>Why do you guys hate degeneracy
>why do you guys hate things that will ruin your life in the future, but make you feel good for 20 minutes in the present
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh