He isn't fully enlightened

>he isn't fully enlightened

What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

>no mubi
lmaoooo

>not only does he not like to watch movies in their best available quality, he vehemently defends his plebeian methods of media consumption

What's the reason behind your retardation? Were you dropped on your head as a small child? Mom drank and smoked while pregnant at the trailer park? You huffed too much jenkem and solvents with your meme friends in middle school?

>mubi

trash

Replace the entire bottom panel with private trackers and usenet. Then add a final panel with star of david.

>usenet.

Paying is stupid, user.

I actually have a raspberry pi with kodi on it, but the streaming quality inevitably sucks compared to torrents.

I mean yea, on the off chance you find a 1080p quality stream of a movie, there's buffering and also the chance it won't be there tomorrow.

The only reason to use Kodi is for live tv streams, but the quality SUCKS and they get taken down frequently.

The key is to use Kodi solely as a player for your TV and box, and torrent your kino to a server that streams to Kodi locally via ZFS.

And? Private trackers are practically P2W as well, with having to use a seedbox and what not.

Yesmovies always has broke ass links

>having to use a seedbox and what not.

I don't use one. I have 10 accounts. Been 3 years. You've been memed.

google caught on to them using google video for their movies

>criticizes people for memeing
>spouts memes

Private trackers and Private DDL sites are the way to go, only faggots who don't know how to get in say they are shit.

>Private trackers and Private DDL sites are the way to go

This is true. Streaming sites and Kodi addons are getting BTFO and fags are in denial about them ever working again.

>practically

It's really not that hard to get into them anyway, even the best do open signups every so often.

Just keep an eye out and seed the free leech stuff. ignore this faggot

>TFW you're fully enlightened and still pay for Netflix and Amazon Prime

great person here. invite me.

>even the best do open signups every so often.
I bet you think that IPT is one of the best

>even the best do open signups every so often.

This is not true. The best never do open signups again. That's how they stay the best.

Private doesn't mean you have to pay to get it retard.

Best ones never do open signups, but do have registration open with invitation most of the time.

>wanting to sign up for the botnet

Top pleb

no. open reg and invitations are different things, retard.

invitations = closed, except to invitees
open reg = open to anybody who fills out the reg form

What the fuck? I know that.
The best sites always limit their user count, so even an invitation doesn't mean you always get in.

Would you kindly inform a fellow user what you understand to be ((the best))?

>The best sites always limit their user count, so even an invitation doesn't mean you always get in.

you're still wrong, idiot. if invites are active for your account, everybody you have invites for gets in.

do you even have any accounts, or are you a curry who thinks IPT is private?

Not that guy but most big trackers have a user limit above which they will disable invites for everyone except staff. Go to the invite page on PTP for example, you'll get a message about the invite limit being reached and being unable to send them right now. As far as I know been locked down for a while for that reason, can't remember the last time users were actually able to send invites but then again I don't check back all that very often and have only really invited someone once.

>he thinks PTP is a "private tracker"

>bottom panel isn't downloading from hooktube using McDonalds wifi

that's why he said active for your account, idiot

How far along on the scale is 123movies?

Where does the hacked firestick fit into this?

both of you are dumb

Does Sup Forums still do comfy watchalong streams?

why is kodi considered top tier when you're just effectively watching garbage encodes of scene releases

>Not paying for movies
>Dumb

he probably means that you're dumb because you're likely using kodi and those addons that stream from sites like 123movies regardless of whatever hardware you have plugged into your tv

why are people in these thread always so hostile

piracy is an emotional topic for every side

>mfw I upload movies to spankbang

>TV
Nigga I watch shit on my 768p thinkpad.

Change DVD to Laserdisc and you're pretty spot on there lad

>Had a library of kino on eroshare
>No longer accessible from any device

Nice that's even better

>still using Exodus and Kodi

why not

REEEEEE
they took away tvaddons.ag!! Kodi is fucking dead now

Terrarium TV

thank you based user

Exodus is pretty much dead now. Most Kodi addons are useless as well.

Gomovies is good, fuck you

PopcornTime + mpc-hc + svp.

>meme friends
What did he mean by this?

what's svp?

nvm, found out about your pleb shit

its dead

How come I watched a movie on it litteraly 2 hours ago then?

fucking smart

>PopcornTime

its shit

Exodus and the other Kodi add-ons still work, they just aren't as plentiful as they used to be. Instead of 40 1080p and HD sources you get like 5.

>Exodus and the other Kodi add-ons still work, they just aren't as plentiful as they used to be.

wrong. they are shit. terrarium tv is the only way to get good links.

>Exodus is pretty much dead now
It seems fine for me?

Except its now a dead project.

so whats good now?

>they don't have Pass the Popcorn accounts

Fucking plebs.

Hi. Invite me.

well is anything going to replace it?

I do, though. I also have B** and H**.

Sent ;)

Thanks. nice digits

>he doesn't know how to usenet for free
no john, you are the stupids.

Download normie shit on IPT and harder to find shit on PTP

some autists of plebbit archived the entire site i believe

TBs of videos. too lazy to look it up

Download normie shit on PTP and harder to find shit on HDB/KG

Kodi and Exodus are fucking dire mate. The selection is good but it's always choppy and potato quality

stop using shitty streams
no more potato chopin kvalität

>tfw no KG account

TCM is better than Netflix you shitlord

this
TCM is god tier desu

How is it shit?

Esylium and genesis reborn work pretty well for me with newer or more popular movies. Stuff before 2004 can get a little tricky at times though. I tried to get a "Finding Nemo" stream the other day and all I got were tons of standard def links that only had like one functional link after running through 30 of them.

On the reverse, I searched for Lost City of Z and immediately got a bunch of 1080p links. It's kind of irrelevant given I have Terrarium TV, I just didn't want to switch receivers to make it work at the time.

>muh interpolation

Covenant. Came out around the first of the month.

thanks m8

it looks like 60 fps okay? fuck you

>No VHS
c'mon

Idiots. They aren't updating exodus anymore and are moving onto a different one. (I ain't telling you which one tho ;))

Oh no, not like I won't figure figure it out from plebbit in a few minutes of searching.

Go on then. Find out :)

>he doesnt find camrips of movies nearly 2 hours after they premiered on youtube with only 2 views

Every once in a while youll get a loud black person in the virtual theatre, but its worth it.

So you're that guy

I like you.

They hate being poor

No it's not, it's a fucking camrip. Lowest ill go is one of those shitty Korean or Chinese versions with the subtitles on the bottom and a blurred out watermark if the movie is worth not waiting for.

people get caught on kodi also you tards. fucking normies trying to pirate amuses me

google videos hasn't existed for like 6 years

>they don't have Karagarga accounts

It's like you don't even watch kino.

>tfw Laserdisc is STILL the superior format 17 years after it died.

Clearly the best format