What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

>12 dimensional trans-jumanji tanna tuvan chess

That is "freedom of the press" though. If retards eat up every bullshit article that's not the press' fault. Trump can sue them anytime he wants.

He's putting all his eggs in the debate basket and is trying to destroy the media's ability to misquote him in their debate coverage

We shall see how this works

>it's Tannu Tuva faggot

except that liable is near impossible to prosecute atm and the laws need to be changed

He's not really wrong. Libel and slander are illegal, but the "press" gets away with it on a daily basis because they're the only ones giving it out to people. Those who know the real story are becoming the minority, and far too few to challenge the lies of the MSM

the weekly world news, trump is a child with a lot of money, and only manchildren follow him. Hillary already won. Illuminatus has already won.

Freedom of the press doesn't mean freedom to commit libel with no repercussions.

Eh its technically true if it can be considered libel. Then its deformation

Thank you for Correcting the Record

It's not as if Donald Trump has ever said anything blatantly false

Such as?

I know, right? Trump isn't even his real last name lmao haha.

Heil the emperor, hang the lugenpresse. Bunch of spineless treasonous lapdogs of the globalists

DRUMBVFF :DDDDDD

dnt u mean drumfpfpt lol XDDDDD

I guess he wants to ban Kikebart and other populist press then

That Obama was born in Kenya. Clearly he should be legal jeopardy for that

>found out my brother is voting Shillary
>tried to rile me up this morning by asking me "How is your beloved Drumpf doing?"

He later got into an argument with my girlfriend about how Trump will remove the 1A if he becomes president. He's gone off the deep end since Bernster croaked.

He never said he wanted to be ANY press, chink.

He's an idiot who hates free speech like all of our politicians.

"ISIS wasn't even on the map before Hillary Clinton"
"Obama funded Al Qaeda
"There is no system to vet refugees"
"Crime is rising"
"We're the most taxed nation in the world"

We could be here all day

As I said he can sue them, Hulk Hogan did it to gawker and now gawker is no more, if he isn't going to sue them and is just going to bitch and cry like always, he either knows the claims are true or he is really an idiot.

obama created isis

Literally none of those are false.

Faggots think it's a game or something. Like they're cheering for sports teams. Fuck libtards

Imagine working your entire life to the service of other people. You laboriously dedicated your life to public service and worked your way through the ranks amid brutal years of criticism, lies, and phony allegations by your opponents. All you want to be is President.

Now imagine a fat drunk orange clown wakes up one day and decides he wants the same job...

Indirectly, he did. Through funding of "moderate Rebels" in Syria and with the CIAs help by dismantling regimes in the ME

he wouldn't say that, he's not an idiot, fuck off shill retard.

>what is libel

Please tell me that you're not talking about HRC or that you're at least out of your mind on some drug

The amendment as adopted in 1791 reads as follows:

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

They're allowed to do it; nothing in there about what they write being true. That's an ethical issue, not a constitutional one.

If this is true, it's not "freedom of speech" when Trump claims the Obama founded ISIS

A lot of times the problem is that they're not lying, but extremely misleading.

Like the headline "Trump's veteran event didn't raise 6 million like Trump claimed" when in reality he raised 5 million and DONATED the other million himself.

It was an amazing thing he did that is turned into a total negative by being misleading and most people will only see and stick with the headline

Libel is a crime, buddy.

You don't understand what "right" is. If you have a right to commit libel, people can't sue you because you're just expressing your rights

It's the difference of right to bare arms and right to murder

I would love proof. You seem like a compulsive truth-sayer.

Sup Forums supports her now. Just get over it and accept it. Your life will be much happier and easier this way.

ISIS had existed long before Clinton became Secretary of State
Obama never funded Al Qaeda, though Reagan did fund the Jihadis when they were fighting the Soviet Union
There is a system to vet refugees, it's not hard to look this shit up
Crime has been declining since 1999
U.S. is the 31st most taxed nation

That was complete satire.

Prove that they're lies. He proposed them first. Burden of proof.

>ISIS wasn't even on the map before Hillary Clinton
True, they didn't hold territory until after Hillary destabilized Syria and Libya. If it wasn't for her, they'd be an isolated organization in Iraq
>Obama funded Al Qaeda
True, they are the "moderate rebels" he talks about in Syria
>there is no system to vet refugees
Hyperbole
>crime is rising
In major cities
>we're the most taxed nation in the world
Our corporate tax rate is 39%, the highest in the western world. This is why all our jobs are being outsourced. The tax savings make up for the shipping costs

except they can write exactly what they want...

ISIS didn't exist until a few years ago. They were Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, etc, prior.

Obama funded the Rebels in Syria, which led to the formation of ISIS during the turmoil.

The system to vet refugees isn't doing enough of its allowing them in anyways, which it has.

Violent crime has gone up while overall crime has declined.

Overall taxes weren't the topic, trade taxes were.

CTR shill, so probably both.

Gawker did not express an opinion. Gawker posted a private video without expressed permission by calling it news.

>muh corporate tax rate too high

You know that corporation don't actually pay 39%, right? They send all their profit through a thousand holdings in Bermuda and end up paying pennies.

You know why they do that?

Because the tax is 39%, you ding dong

actually it's not freedom of press. libel is already illegal, but it's hard to prosecute so the media gets away with it

But hoarding their money overseas would be beneficial is beneficial as long as corporate tax in America just exists. You think if the tax rate was a more reasonable 20% they would just stop using tax havens and decide to make less money?

Good thing we're cracking down on that shit, as we discovered with the Panama scheme.

You're talking about huge conglomerates that lobby the government and write the tax code

The mid sized corporations all open overseas to avoid paying taxes. Small pharmaceutical companies that make one or two products especially are opening their plants in places like Ireland and Singapore to avoid tax

libel is illegal

Stay on reddit and stay in your bubble shill

If the target of the claim doesn't take legal action against the maker of the claim, then the maker of the claim doesn't need to prove the claims are true.

It's not a worthwhile venture considering it's nearly impossible to prove libel. The libel laws need changing, especially the way shit is going now where the media can outright lie about a presidential candidate and have no repercussions.

And it's still libel whether or not it's make claim to, it's just not brought up. Just like murder is still a crime even if you can't make a case.

Now only if he'd say more about Clinton

>just like murder is still a crime even if you can't make a case
bbbbut user... that would make Clinton a criminal....

His frequent attacks on the media means that Donald Trump's Amerikkka will certainly have only state-sponsored news. His good buddy Putin will help teach him how to do this.

The media already gets physically and verbally attacked at Trump rallies, so we're halfway there now...

> a leaf

It already is state sponsored news.

they deserve to fucking hang for the lies they spread

It's still not a "right" or a "freedom" dummy.

telling lies on press is difamation .

Prescribing red pills. Expect them to get bigger on the way to the debates, where he'll make her brain explode.

>itt donald turns his fans against free speech

>born just in time to see alex jones become the only media outlet left

If we're killing liars now, then both the DNC and GOP gotta find new candidates asap.

He's right. The press is going full on slander and libel. They think they're free to print false propaganda, and they need to be put in place and held to some kind of fuckin standard.

I'm not against free speech, I'm against a press acting like they are using free speech as they get email telling them what to say from The Party. It's state propaganda.

really, lying should be punishable very severely in political realms.

Otherwise the corrupt and most facetious have the upper hand at all times.

Every day we call out and prove these fuckers lie lie lie LIE yet nothing ever happens. No retribution, no consequences.

free speech, means that you're allowed to say anything, but that does not means you're not going to jail after saying.

>You think if the tax rate was a more reasonable 20% they would just stop using tax havens and decide to make less money?

No, but mid sized corporations would stay. Say your company is making $500 million in profit annually before taxes. You don't have enough money to lobby the government and you don't have the connections to establish a tax haven. Currently in the US, you're losing $200 million to the state and only netting $300 million. In Ireland, you're losing about $60 million to the state. Say additional expenses make it so that your losing an additional $70 million operating in Ireland. You're still netting $370 million and losing $70 million annually for operating in the US. You'd be an idiot not to operate abroad.

But if the tax rate was lowered to Trump's 15%, you'd be saving $55 million annually by staying in the US. You'd be an idiot not to operate domestically

ITT: Trumpfags will consider compromising the 1st amendment because the media says bad things about him

>Libel and slander are illegal
>falsehood

These are not the same thing. Defamation is a known falsehood which causes reputational damage.

>ISIS had existed long before Clinton became Secretary of State

but they weren't on the fucking map, were they?
fuck you leaf

>News channels show exactly what he says

>It harms him in the polls because he said retarded things

>"how dare you lying!"

The press has been outright lying about Trump for the entire campaign. A lot of time the press pulls the "not technically lying" card with careful phrasing, but not always. Regardless, they are scum.

Nah. It'll be rigged. Look how well a lawsuit worked for Hillary.
No the truth is much more powerful.

you cannot be for serious

it does, you fucking nimrod

congress can't make any laws to regulate anyone's speech, that's what the first amendment is all about

>"I'm saying Obama literally created ISIS"

>"guys that was satire I wasn't saying that Obama LITERALLY created ISIS, god"

Not an argument

The party you shill for has already compromised the 1st and has destroyed the free press by owning it.

They don't show exactly what he say. They almost always remove context. They also spin whatever he says in absurd ways. Most people are dumb. You can show a lot of people a clip of anything and follow it up with "this is horribly racist" and a good portion of them will then adopt that view.

The Constitution is an interpreted document. It's meaningless in and of itself, and it's literally impossible to misunderstand it.

Mate u sound like a fucking communist XD

>Israel
Opinion discarded.

>>libel is illegal

not here in Brazil, the press can publish whatever they want

He means, "We have laws against libel and fraud."

That must be why you guys think you invented the airplane

Since the repeal of the Smith Mundt Act, they and the government are. Check it out and see why media has become openly weaponized.

No no user, they show EXACTLY what he says.

I could give you the example in pic related, where he said in an interview he means what says literally the way it is. how the fuck did you expect the media to interpret it?

It's trump's fault for being stupid. not the media's fault.

And you sound like a cunt. The press is literally owned by like one guy who tells them what they can say. How is that free?

Is this a roleplay thread where we pretend the DNC is not giving orders to the press?

Restricting major media corporations be is in no way compromising the first amendment.

Evidently it is for a couple in here.

lol defamation not deformation but yeah, Hillary is morally deformed. That is true.

U can literally say anything, it's stupid to think of free speech in that way.
yeah, I can go to Jordan and talk shit about the king, but i'll be imprisoned in no time if I were public about it. Free speech is that you can publicly say anything and it's OK for EVERYONE.

Are we going to ask the same question for every tweet?