strawpoll.me/13509947
youtu.be/sPm5oDMd9M0?t=320
youtu.be/7vHnCoURs7E
youtu.be/_KibHmWubas
youtu.be/bfQdyk28jTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doctor Whore

Thread theme: youtu.be/E_8IXx4tsus

What do you think the worst audio of 2017 has been, /who/?

I support a Patrick Stewart Omega

based whoreposter

What's your honest opinion on Christel Dee?

Only if Omega is written like Avery Bullock.

giv doctor whore

comfy

>moffart trying to not fart

She's annoying, but I don't hate her.

wanker

WHERE IS user
HE PROMISED
strawpoll.me/13509947
strawpoll.me/13509947
strawpoll.me/13509947

>michelle using the force on pearl's vagina to un-gay her

I miss them so much already

Why not?

Doctor Who

I want to give her the Dee

is dead

After the Christmas special I'm going to go back through Moffat's work to try and quell my withdrawals. Haven't seen Sherlock before, or Coupling, or anything else.

Because after witnessing people like Claudia Boleyn, Jack Graham, Phil Sandifer, and countless other assholes, Dee is nowhere near as bad by comparison.

youtu.be/sPm5oDMd9M0?t=320

around 5:20, it's so comfy seeing Gatiss drop early Doctor Who production facts like that

Moffat's writing is like Black Tar Heroin. Even meth-heads look down on you for using it.

also Moffat's face when Pearl brings up the idea of a "Doctor Who prequel set at the Academy" is hilarious, it's a full face cringe/grimace

I'm looking forward to Sherlock because its fans seem to be as divided about the show as Moffat Who fans are

Do you agree that series 8 and 9 is where Doctor Who went back to its routes and Doctor's character finally was introduced back into the show correctly after 7 years of childish shit?

Of course.

I like Sherlock, maybe we can stream it some time

Kinda. I like the other NewWho Doctors for what they are, but 12 feels more in line with very early Classic Who. Not that that's inherently a good thing though. But I love it. I felt such a huge amount of relief in the s8 finale when 12 rejects the NewWho "I AM A TIME LORD FROM LE CONSTELLATION BLAH BLAH IM AN ACTION HERO" crap, it was like antidote to the excesses of 10

How many interviews are there where moff talks about the christmas special?

>I'm looking forward to Sherlock because its fans seem to be as divided about the show as Moffat Who fans are
Oh, so more a let's-watch-a-trainwreck sort of thing? I'm down.

I bet you do

When I feel sad about the world I remember when Sherlock fandom thought that episode 1-3 were a dream and there was a secret fourth episode which was good and kept secret because they couldn't cope with how terrible series 4 was. And then I piss myself laughing.

>507
do you think RTD was proud of himself when he thought of that

No, just that it must surely be interesting if it brings about that much discussion, like Moffat Who does. I have no idea if I'll love it or not. I love Capaldi Who but have a lot less strong feelings on Matt Who

fuck u mean by that

lmao that sounds crazy

Ahahah I do wonder

I think you know quite well t b h

>people still give a shit about Matt Who
I'd laugh, but that's depressing as hell.

Sherlock can be stupid as shit, but each season usually has at least one genuinely GOAT episode. The one with Culverton was pretty fun.

E-Explain

How do you mean? People still give a shit about all Doctor's eras.

I think it's quite self-evident t b h young edge

Neat. I wonder what a short 3ep Doc Who series would be like. I guess we got it in 2009 actually.

Nu-thread theme: youtu.be/7vHnCoURs7E

mfw either listening to doom coalition or listening to this song

>How do you mean?
I'm just shitposting. I've actually found that all Doctors need about 2 seasons to get going. First season always sucks. Seconds season improves. Third season is the best. Any more and I start despising the current guy/gal.

PLS

Troughton would probably agree with you. What do you think of Pertwee and Tom's eras though?

Lads i got pizza and gonna finish my series 1 rewatch. feelin /comfy/

puh puh puh pizza

>go to Eruditorum Press
>more begging for Patreon money
>go to their patreon
>it went down at least ten dollars
JUST

I'm listening to Blood of The Daleks rn

Sadly, my Old Who is somewhat limited, though I've tried to catch a few serials from each. I thought Tom Baker was fantastic, tied with my boy Tennant for Best Doctor. Pertwee I think I have the least exposure, but he seemed like a badass trapped in a silly coat.

Sounds great desu.

Your first time through the EDAs or just a re-listen?

ahahahaha, they deserve that for that fucking terrible post "about" whittaker's casting

Cool cool. T b h I don't think anyone will match Tom's record again, it was lightning in a bottle (for many years)

>I don't think anyone will match Tom's record again
Tennant and Capaldi come close for me, though in the latter's case it's purely based on Peter's acting. Had he a good writer though, I think he'd be my favorite.

First time. Finished Girl Who Never Was about a week back

Gatiss seems like such a nice guy. I'd love to talk Who with him someday.

Oh I meant how long he was the Doctor for.

What did you think of Charley's ending? I think it's funny how the cybermen thing is meant to be a twist but like, it's right on the cover

I know right!? Seems like an awesome guy to hang out with

Like, he expects to be paid $340 a week to ramble about Game of Thrones? Everyone and their grandma is blogging that show for free. Besides, I could always go for Preston Jacobs if I wanted someone to analyze that show.

Doctor no more

>Oh I meant how long he was the Doctor for.
Oh, well, that's also true just because I suspect the schedule for filming DW is hell from what the actors say. It's a rare actor that can deal with it apparently.

It's alright I guess. I'll be honest I don't remember it that well, just that Charley somehow ended up on an island and 8 didn't know or something.

I really enjoy those documentaries Gatiss occasionally does where he hangs out with Kim Newman and talks about old horror movies.

>tfw no 9/Lynda series

Oh the tales I could tell about Preston.

Doesn't help when they keep fucking their knees up the same way these days.

Tell us about Preston, Neo.

His head is full of all sorts of old pop culture facts, it's so comfy to listen to.

Not Gatiss but also comfy: youtu.be/_KibHmWubas

Seasons 1 and 7 are pretty damn strong if you ask me.

>Doesn't help when they keep fucking their knees up the same way these days.
What? What happened?

Wait...which seasons 1 and 7? Figuring out Old and New Who confuses me sometimes.

Let's just say I've had some unpleasant dealings with him and his cronies, and am not a fan. IMO most GOT coverage, including his, is absolutely terrible though, so I'm very biased.

Matt and Capaldi fucked their knees up by doing the Doctor swivel spin. That Comic Con interview with Capaldi today mentions it. It's why you don't see Matt climb out of the timestream out of Name of the Doctor, he physically couldn't do it

you're the worst friend I don't even know where you came from

Even more confusing considering North America calls Doctor Who the 'series' and each set of episodes a 'season' so it's all over the place

If it's season it's Classic, if it's series it's vWho

If someone says series as opposed to season, they're probably talking about NuWho. Otherwise, use context clues. Season 7 is Pertwee's first, if that helps.

>North America

What did Preston and his cronies do?

right right, you aussies exist too, just considering it's main viewership comes from the uk and america

>Matt and Capaldi fucked their knees up by doing the Doctor swivel spin
What the fuck are they doing on set? At this rate Kobe Bryant should be the next Doctor.

Ah, thanks gents. That makes sense.

>thinking that's what I meant

stop pepe memeing ree, talk about doctor who

like aquitaine

have you listened to aquitaine

I don't want to get into detail. More power to you if you like him, I'm not trying to turn you off him.

>What the fuck are they doing on set?
When they run to the end of a corridor they have to do this dramatic spin for the camera, you know it when you see it.

Reminder matt has a huge bong
Cap ol' dick a tiny penis
nardole is transitioning

>neo is australian
It all makes sense now.

>have you listened to aquitaine

I mention that all the time. A couple of threads ago me and two other /who/res were all comparing where we live.

Capaldi has a giant dick too though apparently

>When they run to the end of a corridor they have to do this dramatic spin for the camera, you know it when you see it.
I...can't say I remember it.

source?

Paul McGann is BRAPPPP

what video game should I play?
1) the binding of isaac rebirth
2) grand theft auto 5
3) playerunknown battlegrounds (first time)

Why are so many trips from Australia (myself included)

RTD here ive got a few minutes down time here on set filming my new minisode AMA

Probably a few in here youtu.be/bfQdyk28jTA

I have no idea, it's honestly a bit strange. Maybe Cats knows. I was properly surprised to learn two other /who/res live not that far away from me too.

Try the new one!

>have you listened to aquitaine

Reminder that Chibnall first series will be just be a long Countrycide arc.

I still need to get to Aquitaine. I hear that whole trilogy is pretty good.

Anyone listen to any other decent Briggs Finish lately? I've been away for a couple years, and I'm coming up on some free time to listen again.

The River Song audios are legit kino. The Torchwood audios are pretty good.

>Probably a few in here
>Blocked in your country on copyright grounds
Well. Thanks for trying anyway user.

what's wrong with aquitaine? it's great

pic related

It's really comfy, it was the first Big Finish audio I listened to

Capaldi is understandable but Matt spins around just about every other step

>Neo
>user

>what's wrong with aquitaine?

Listen to The Harvest. I forms the earkino Cyberman trilogy with Spare Parts and The Silver Turk.

I will never stand with the Davies

stop shitposting