Thoughts on the ending?

thoughts on the ending?

This movie was degenerate from start to end. I was hyped for this, and it let me down so much I can't even look at Daniel without hate

It was unique and interesting but Daniel Radcliffe's performance was so disturbing to a point that it was unenjoyable to watch. Just a dead guy farting for 90 minutes is hard to get over

Which Harry Potter is this?

It's certainly kept the film stuck in my head since I saw it in theaters so much so that I wrote a thesis paper on the film.

Could be a great movie but whole movie is some sex education for minors

This was the only movie i've seen in a theatre, where I have noticed people clearly walking out in disgust.

Several elderly couples and women who were there, just walked out. Specifically after the scene of him drinking water from Harrys mouth, and the bus/date scene several people also walked out.

Yikes. No one walked out of my theater because the members of my party were the only people there[/spoiler

what the fuck kind of shit school did you go to where you thought that would be acceptable lmao

terrible just like the rest of this shitfest

this. so much this.

also
this.

I liked the film. It was funny and had some decent cinematography.

what movie is this?

>Just a dead guy farting for 90 minutes

Assumed you were joking, but heres a review:

>Usually, fart jokes are associated with bad raunchy comedies in the likes of Adam Sandler's recent career, or really uncreative family movies. Insert, 'Swiss Army Man' – the Sundance title that's generated the most vocal reaction amongst festival goers for it's ridiculous, now infamous, farting dead body played by Daniel Radcliffe. This is only how the film begins, and let's just say it toots even louder from there.

>let's just say it toots even louder from there.

Interesting movie. Certainly stuck with me for a couple weeks afterwards.

I did not like the gay stuff. I did like the creepy stalker stuff.
I think it should have been deeper into the stalking aspect, less into the relationship between the dead guy and the living guy.
I liked Harry a lot more than I liked Classic, despite the farts.
Also what is the effect called, the one where things would like snap two all of the sudden. Like when Classic would do something and there would be a second of slow motion and then a second of double speed. Thinks would just happen in a dramatic snap. Does anyone know what I am talking about here?

Which Harry Potter book was this from?

Swiss army man.

Harry Potter and the Necrofag of the Woods

I think it's called ramping, or something akin to that, made famous by Zack Snyder in 300

This movie was essentially Radcliffe trying to rid himself of the "Harry Potter" image he has for good right?

It was pure Radkino

Thank you, I liked it in MoS too.

Yeah ISIS has been using it in their propaganda vids as well to make them look more professional

I expected it to be crap because I knew it was about a guy and a corpse farting. I was surprisingly touched by it when I watched it though, which you wouldn't expect from a movie that capitalizes on a farting corpse. The soundtrack, the whole lonely stalker plot line that revealed itself through out, and the guy ranting on about what life is to the corpse made for a non cheesy sentimentality which somehow hit me right in the feels.

good lonelycore, made me cry