Moving there

i like the weather (main reason), it is good economically (Another reason) and it could be great to improve my english...

What do you think about london? do you recommend this city? i'm 20 and i want to study computer engineering... how are universities there? (Normal ones, not oxford and related)... are universities expensives?

>I'm italian citizenship

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attacks-uk-highest-world-figures-police-revealed-a8098236.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fbr5PVhV3es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, will i be discriminated because of malvinas/falklands or people there doesn't give a fuck?

Don't, you're going to lose your face to acid

UK is shit, London is shit. Don't bother.,

what?

UK IS GREAAAAAT, london idk, you tell me, why is it shit?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attacks-uk-highest-world-figures-police-revealed-a8098236.html

No you'll get banter but nobody will actually give a fuck.

Stay where you are though we don't want any more foreigners and London is a shithole full of foreigners, it's not English any more.

What about manchester? stay here isn't an option, i'm a good hombre

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
shitskins

Dunno desu never really been to it properly but cities in the UK are mostly shitholes full of foreigners and poor people.

Bristol is alright though

>says the shitskin

>i like the weather

Fuck off we're full

So?

Here we go

UK is honestly fucking shit, move to Germany/Holland/Scandi they all speak English anyway. If you really want to move to an English speaking country Ireland is objectively better than the UK and they love anyone who hates the Brits.

Brits don't want you there and it's not as good a place you think. Just move to Norway instead.

I'm sorry my friend, I really want you to come here but it's the truth

>UK is honestly fucking shit
It's nice outside of the big cities desu

>Ireland is objectively better
Debatable

don't listen to the brainlets, anyone that said IRL that they didn't want you in the country would be ostracised by polite society

is either a foreigner or a /r/unitedkingdom self-flagellating soyboy

>Debatable
not even, it's just wrong

london is too fucking expensive

Are wages are fucking shite, house prices are insane, we've no growth, our public services are going down the shitter and most pubs shut at 12 even on the weekends.

no one cares, young people defo not

>i like the weather (main reason)

English weather is fucking great. Whenever I go abroad I always have to crank the aircon up to max. Fuck hot weather.

Alright Rasheed

youtube.com/watch?v=fbr5PVhV3es

Why would I be complaining about pub closing times if I was a muzzer? Fucking spastic.

hot weather suck

ARGIE HOLES BELONG TO BRITISH BULLS

>Indians are generally Muslim
ho ho ho get a load of this guy, alright then Bartek

>>>

Serious advice not that this board particularly warrants it. London is fine. There are plenty of other cities which are more affordable and probably better for students: Manchester, Leeds and other northern places.
Unis are quite expensive - around £9k a year I think. Not quite US prices, but the most expensive in Europe, probably.
I wouldn't worry about Brexit too much if you're planning on starting your degree soon.

Literally no. Nobody would care less, or even know for the most part. You might have to put up with banter though because unless they are Sup Forums minded they will have no idea how immensely butthurt your people are over it.

Literally all of that is true

>London is fine
t. Ahmed Muhammed Rasheed Fahrad Al Hussain Adeel Barkat Ehsan Iqbal Jasim Radi Umair Shahin

Richer than you, poorthener.
London is a top-tier city it's just too fucking expensive. Unless OP is a richfag. But even then could get a similarly good student experience up north for much better value.

Can you work and study at the same time? how much time is the university per day? like 5hs? university is payed per month or per year?

>he doesn't deny being Rasheed
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I'd rather be a Paki than a northern scally tbqh

Of course you can work. Until 2019 at least (and likely after provided you arrive before) you have exactly the same rights as a Brit apart from voting/joining military. No idea with any of that other stuff, look at their websites. You might even be able to get loans. I don't know.

Haha I'm actually not though x

Maybe try Spanish google for an EU perspective

>apart from voting/joining military
Pretty sure students can vote in regional elections

Really? I thought you had to be British (Or Irish) to vote. Either way I doubt OP cares to vote or.. dare I say it.. Join the British army

don't go to london
whatever you do stay away
it's a shithole
it's expensive and the worst city in the country
most young people don't even know about malvinas and no one really cares nowadays anyway

>i like the weather (main reason)
Reminds me of those delusional fucking immigrant dipshits who end up in Calais and are desperate to go to Britain because they believe the weather will be better there.

>I like the weather
>That flag

>the worst city in the country
Luton?

>being Rasheed is bad
OH WH*TE WH*TE WH*TE WH*TE

i hate hot weather