It's cherry.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is even the purpose of this scene

To feed a jolly rancher to a senator.

HONKA HONKA

Is that a serious question?

He is a 10/10 villian, such a cunt. Such a despicable person.

Lexo was a petty petty man who loved flaunting his power over others, and hated anything/anyone that made him feel less powerful.

This, the piss jar, the secret special bullets that no one would actually say anything about, all of it was Luthor being a gigantic deliberate jackass and rubbing it in the face of people he wanted to spite.

Lex was sexually abused as a child, and because of this he has an urge to violate things, including petty violations like with the jolly rancher

Say what you will, but this bit was a small moment of complete goofiness amidst a sea of DRAMA and IMPORTANCE.

Also, it acted as narrative shorthand, establishing Lex as someone influential and powerful enough that he can pull shit like that.

Single-handedly more memorable than anything any Marvel villain has done.

I LOVED this scene.

Also, anyone notice that both Lex and Joker quoted Lolita?

Not in the way they intended I'm sure.

>Also, it acted as narrative shorthand, establishing Lex as someone influential and powerful enough that he can pull shit like that.

Yeah he loves to humillate people and has the govament eating from the palm of his hand and shit.

It's a very simple escene that says a lot about the character.

Would it have worked if it weren't cherry flavored though? That's the real question.

it was shameless jolly rancher advertisement wrapped in "muh deep" bullshit

Power and dominance of course.

It was about a young gay man experiencing anal sex for the first time with an older more experienced man. Lex gave him his cherry.

Why is so hard for you idiots to believe an scene can have any meaning?

What I want to know is.

Who's piss was it?

I get the idea of why Snyder's take on Superman (Super Jesus) but what was with his take on Luthor?

early 30s genius takes coke for the first time in his life.

Look at the way he looks at him as he sucks his thumb.

>but what was with his take on Luthor?

Victor Frankenstein, did you even watch the movie?

Don't mind if I do.

Lex, I want Weetabix vanilla drink please.

Snyder's; but he takes your piss every time you watch BvS.

All I can get out of it is that Lex is more opposite of superman. Like Superman is supposed to strong, remarkable, "super" while snyderlex is twitchy, awkward and small.

Not that it was done well or anything

The Joker's.

>Not that it was done well or anything
Care to explain? Why it wasnt done well? the acting was good, and in general it was a really good villian. what was done bad?

>What is even the purpose of this scene

Because Snyder is incapable of producing anything that has meaning or value?

From Lex's private stash.

That's not an argument

user, no. Just stop.

This has been done over and over again. At this point you're just a troll. Either you don't understand why BvS was terrible, or you actually think it's good.

Either is trolling.

Of course not, it's a statement. The argument is already over: BvS is shit, that's just an objective fact.

Who is talking about BvS being good or bad, my question is why is lex a bad villian?

>Alright, Lexy, i want you to shove this candy into his mouth
>Can i like my fingers that touched his mouth
>n-no...
>I'm going to do it anyways!

Look at how he sucks his fingers, doing that turned on.

Do you think Snyder jerked off while directing this scene?

Obviously Lex is a robot with tons of piss jars lying around for just such an occasion

Could you beat Lex in a game of one on one basketball? His shot looked pretty good on screen.

Acceptance of one leads to understanding of the other.

Still not an argument.
So we all Agree Lex was a great villian.

Please stop trolling.

Asperger Luthor > Loki

Please stop being an argumentless pleb.

Mercy's pussy?

why'd she have to die Sup Forums. any chance they can say she was a robot so they can bring her back?

>any chance they can say she was a robot so they can bring her back?
Yes. The actress gave a robot like feel already. I can totally see this lex bringing her back as a robot just because he doesnt like the new help

Yet another of the baffling decisions made in BvS. Why kill this character before she even had a chance to do anything? It's not like it upped the stakes or added drama or emotion to the movie: no one knew who she was so no one cared that she died.

It makes no sense.

They have to put Joker in every movie, it's a retroactive law now for all DC films.

>It makes no sense.

It makes Lex look even more ruthless and egocentric. You didnt like it, i didnt either (yellow fever in my case), but i don't like the idea of a human mrcy either. But saying it doesnt make sense is just wrong.

L-lewd
Luthor a cute

Tumblr

No, it just makes no sense.

It doesn't make Lex "Lex look even more ruthless and egocentric" because the audience hasn't had any time or reason to give a shit about the character. She's just another faceless assistant as far as they're concerned.

You'd only know who Mercy is if you watched STAS or read the comics, because the movie itself didn't give you anything about her.

Letting some nameless henchman die doesn't add anything. THAT'S what doesn't make sense: using a potentially interesting character as expendable canon fodder without any buildup.

>t...tumblr
>r...reddit
>s...see i'm cool like you guys

No, it's because Tumblr doesn't have arguments for their opinions, just like BvS haters. But of course you're too stupid to see that, seeing as a simple movie confused you.

"Lex is bad!"
"Why?"
"He just is!"

How is that different from
"How is Trump like Hitler?"
"Are you kidding me?!!"

>r...reddit...

>ITT: See how far the discussion quality on Sup Forums has fallen

>the audience hasn't had any time or reason to give a shit about the character

You are not suppse to care, but she is LEX's assistant. Lex is the one that is suppose to care, and HE says to her to go inside.

Funny, you attack those comments but not the guys that still don't give a reason why Lex is a bad villian.

Did you like how they killed Jimmy Olsen for no reason at all? (As in, why make that character Jimmy Olsen and not generic C.I.A. guy).

I'm attacking both sides of the argument for being retarded, you fucking clod.

All discussions nowadays are just
>"Thing is bad"
>"I like thing and think you're bad"
>"You're tumblr"
Repeat 100+ posts or until the thread autosages.

I'm just fucking sick of hearing about fucking tumblr all the time

How about reading the thread first?

>you fucking clod.
Get off the tablet Peridot.

>Did you like how they killed Jimmy Olsen for no reason at all? (As in, why make that character Jimmy Olsen and not generic C.I.A. guy).
No, that was terrible and stupid.
I would had liked Jimmy to be Clark's friend and a CIA agent spying on him.
But Lex sending her to die = Gives ypu information and expands Lex's character
Jimmy being killed = Stupid

Does Lex have a piss fetish?

No, but he does have a humillation fetish

others or himself?

Others. You didnt saw the movie? I'm not even shitposting, it's clear that Lex has a problem with limits, he likes to touch people but not be touched, he likes to force control over others. Annoying mannerisms aside it's a great Lex that you can't help but hate.

dunno...
Yellow Jacket kinda creeped me out with that reductor ray shit in the bathroom

>"MMMMM"

kek

>still not a single argument why lex is bad

Was it really even piss? The lady didn't even drink it. She just saw the label and realized Lex was up to something.

it was Lex's piss

They'll bring her back in the MoS sequel as Femtallo

To show that they're eating from Lex's hand. It's poetry.

I honestly was expecting a hip cool facade for Luthor since that was what the viral marketing implied, and that he'd challenge Clark to a one-on-one game.

>why make that character Jimmy Olsen and not generic C.I.A. guy
Because the last one became a big guy

Lex got off on humiliating the senator

It's spelled "pottery"

U U U U

>(As in, why make that character Jimmy Olsen and not generic C.I.A. guy).

If I remember right, they said something along the lines of how they'd plotted out the DC universe movies for the foreseeable future, and there wasn't any place the Jimmy Olsen character would fit in or be used. So they made that guy Olsen as a way of giving a nod to comic book readers.

Why they thought "long time Superman comic book supporting character is shot in the fucking head" would be a reference comic book readers would actually like, I don't know.

That should have been the climax.

Dude, you're talking about the movie where they killed Jimmy Olsen CIA agent extraordinaire in the first 5 minutes
They don't give a fuck

I think Snyder said it was to shock the audience, not just for a nod
Like to say "shit is getting real"

ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
>Early on in production, Snyder wanted to cast a famous face in the part so he could pull a Psycho – destabilizing the audience by unexpectedly killing off someone they thought would be a main character.
>The actor he wanted ended up becoming Lex Luthor instead.
>“I thought, if it were Jesse Eisenberg and he got out and he goes, ‘I’m Jimmy Olsen,’ you’d be like, oh my God, we’re gonna have Jimmy Olsen in the whole movie, right?’” Snyder says. “And then if he got shot, you’d just be like, ‘What!? You can’t do that.’”

People pretend that it's about Lex getting off on dominating and humiliating people.
However the senator in question is already helping him willingly from the start and never showed any signs of needing to be pressured like Jar of Piss™ lady.

So really, Lex is just being a homo here.

>underrated post

this

gay

Such terrible casting and writing
He's daffy duck levels of hoo-hoooo-wahooo at some points and by the end he's just mumbling to himself in his cell about Darkseid coming to rape everyone

His quirkiness was grating.

>this fucking delusion
It's absolutely certain that if Snyder would've made a scene where he himself suddenly shows up on screen and literally shits himself, you would've said the exact same thing about it

To be fair if I saw a director insert himself in his own movie and shit himself on screen I would remember it too.

Yeah alright fair enough, come to think of it that is true.