Unlikable smug prick goes on a killing spree that isn't even backed up by his government (quit his job for his vendetta)

>Unlikable smug prick goes on a killing spree that isn't even backed up by his government (quit his job for his vendetta)
>Q flies all the way to South America to supply him with gadgets anyway. Bond treats him like shit and tells him to piss off non stop
>Women fall in love with Bond INSTANTLY
>Bond tells everyone he can handle himself and tells everyone to piss off YET he always ends up being rescued by them
>Screws up an undercover job for agents from Hong Kong and gets them killed just like everyone else who gets involved with Bond
>Gets a girl (almost both- he has to pick one) in the end. No fucking clue what happened to his job he previously quit / punched his coworkers

How the fuck do you explain this shit? I know James Bond movies are ridiculous but this was just too much to stomach. How could they even pull off more and more Bond movies if they are all almost equally shit.

GOT A LICENSE TO KILL
AND YOU KNOW
I'M GOING STRAIGHT FOR YOU HEEEEEEART

Yeh but the title is bullshit and a fucking lie. Bond says
>I am going to go on a personal vendetta. Fuck you all! I am going to quit this job!
>Okay, Bond. Give me your weapon then. Your license to kill has expired.
>FUCK YOU! I PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE AND TAKE THE GUN!

Sounds pretty kino

>Sounds pretty kino

So you haven't seen it? I feel like nobody has seen it because this entire board is full of teenagers.

Bond films are of varying quality, but none of them are straight up bad except for Spectre.

They wanted Pierce, but he was Remington Steele.

Moonraker
Octopussy
Never Say Never Again
The Spy Who Loved Me

All terrible

How about one with Roger Moore vs niggers?

>The Spy Who Loved Me
This is not bad at all.

I've seen it. I loved it. The Living Daylight was the best Bond movie for me, but LtK was good too.

Bond is a 00 agent. They're not like regular agents who follow order all the time. They have a license to kill for a reason, they have that going solo, taking decisions without consulting MI6 all the time thing going on. Bond was just being the kind of agent he was trained to be. The last resort, only use when shit hit the fan kind of agent who only cares about getting the job done no matter what.

Fuck you, Live and Let Die was great.

Dalton was the best bond desu.

Trivia time: a lot of LtK's plot is taken from the LalD novel.

That's the only goofy part of the movie. Still better than Mushroomhead Helmet Jetpack Bond.

I'm surprised they waited so long to cripple Felix in the movies universe. He gets eaten by a shark in book 2 and becomes a private dick in book 4.

That's what alphas do you beta bitchboy reddit cuck.

They had to change the title in post-production because Americans are retarded and thought "Licence Revoked" meant Bonds driving licence.

That's one of the reason I like it so much, it's the only movie that really feels like book Bond.

It's the best Dalton-Bond.
>the stingray disguise
>does a wheelie with a fucking truck
how can you not like this? im in no way claiming it's a masterpiece (the main villain is forgetable for instance), but scenes like these make it ATLEAST passable as far as Bond-movies go.

>not liking unironically goofy Bond
why see these movies at all? it's part of what makes them a fun watch.

Licence to Kill had a good villain though. Strong and memorable character without turning into a meme.

>read Dr.No
The awareness Ian Fleming had about race was a tad too much. He saw Jamaica going to shit, and shows the evil outcome of race mixing.
>They were Chigroes, Chinese Negros.

wtf i love fleming now

I haven't watched either Dalton film, but I like the idea of an 80's revenge laden Bond film

Which should I watch?

Both in order.

>when you find out theres no bonus situation

Because all Bond movies are literal shit. People who enjoy them are manchildren.

bond movies aren't "equally" anything

what is wrong with you people ranking thunderball, die another day and quantum of solace above those

>Women fall in love with Bond INSTANTLY
>Gets a girl (almost both- he has to pick one) in the end.
these happen in practically every bond movie