Why did he cook that much food?

Why did he cook that much food?

Better yet where did he get that slab of butter?

I bet those kids eat a tiny bit of the pancake and like 2 sausages each. What a waste.

what movie, I don't remember this scene?

He didn't. In this scene, what you are seeing is through the eyes of a child. A big breakfast was prepared, but it was big for an adult and seem gigantic to the children.

Buck ate the rest

Looks like Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck?

Do you even know John Candy, kid?

thanks, never seen it

>Sup Forums in one post

>all that sugar and carbs for breakfast

>you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

it's 28 years old breh

Embarrassing

>do you even know an irrelevant hack who only got famous by being fat and ended up dying for it more than twenty years ago
I bet you don't even know who Tesla is yet here you are acting like some shitty hasbeen no one gave a flying FART about nearly three decades ago is something to be proud knowing about. Get a life you bozo.

more like uncle suck

Nothing personal, kid.

>Sorry I'm late, I was at this all night bachelorette party.
>Need any good dildo jokes?
>I'M THE GUY EHHHAHAHAHHAHA

I bet you don't know he's balls deep in your mom's pussy

Spoiler: it's me

Get back in your mouse, and get out of here ya hothead.

I'm totally fine with that I need a new dom daddy in my life.

>you must have watched a shitty old movie or else you aren't part of my neet culture

Have a (you)

Have (two)

Actually I used to have a "friend" that was often bullied. He used to love this shitty movie and that cartoon adam sandler movie(forgot the name). No wonder he was bullied if he had such a bad taste.

This is a light sack or appetiser in America.

Ofc I've never made that many table-sized pancakes but pretty close

Do you fucking idiots realize you're giving her exactly what he wants when you post this? Shut the fuck up and stop responding I don't care what you think is the right way just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP RESPONDING YOU FUCKING STUPID NEWFAGS!

there's literally no other scene like that in the movie but okay

john candy literally never had a role based on his weight, except for when he occasionally would play Divine on SCTV

>grampacore movie

You are tool old to be on Sup Forums, gramps.

to be an asshole maybe. my dad used to cook a lot of food and then throw a fit because we didn't eat it all.

Looks like about six sticks stuck together.

Does he post on by any chance?

only on certain boards

>what movie

GET OUT

It was the kids birthday, I think he just did it because it would be fun.

Pancakes are made with pretty cheap ingredients, it wouldn't have cost all that much, plus (Britfag here) I think food is very cheap in the US.

Incorrect. He force fed the clown until it died and then he fucked that neighbor.

>18+ = 35 years old
???????????????

but i'm bored...

>watching some american trash movie
kek