Would Sup Forums Have Supported The American Revolution?

>Sup Forums is pro British empire

>Sup Forums is pro Monarchy

>Sup Forums is pro Anglo

All these traits were common in the British loyalist so i ask if Sup Forums would have been in favor of America breaking away from Great Britain or in favor of America staying part of the British empire

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pol, judging the US constitution
>reaches article 1, section 2, paragraph 3
>reads that founding fathers believe blacks to be subhuman.
>gives A-OK for US independence, as britbongs were receding in their slavist tendencies anyway

Sup Forums would have probably thought the British were globalists controlled by the Jews. They would have supported it just like they did Brexit.

>not having the works of Mencius Moldbug memorized

nice blue pill OP

Monarchies are great if they are just.
I don't think that was the case. Well, they're worse off right now...

I'm in favor of being left alone, and fighting back when someone just INSISTS on screwing with me.

>Sup Forums is pro anglo
>Sup Forums is pro jew-controlled monarchy
kek

This is now an eternal Anglo thread

An anti-jew monarchy is as good as it can ever get. It's just very hard to exist nowadays.

Only under the condition that Washington can be our king.

>>Sup Forums is pro British empire
>>Sup Forums is pro Monarchy
>>Sup Forums is pro Anglo

the queen can eat shit if you ask me

Yeah, pol is pussy ass canada.

/Tory/ all the way

Literally the patrician choice

Like how you've been eating ours throughout history.

The constitution wasn't our first government.

1776 - Declaration of Independance/Lee Resolution
1781 - Articles of Confederation
1789 - U.S. Constitution
1791 - Bill of Rights, first 10 amendments

That's exactly what they were. The founding fathers rebelled against the same type of system that the federal government turned into. Hitler often refers to Jews in mein kamph as Manchester as there were so many there. Anglo cucks seem to have a fetish in giving away their governments to jews.

North America should have been German clay.

>MFW the founding fathers did nothing wrong

Monarchy-haters are dindu tier.
No fucking joke, know your history.

>pro anglo
Fuck off Sir chestercuck, anglos are one step above kikes.

American patricians did the revolution dummy

>foreign funded "rebels" controlled my masonic cabal enagged in a proxy war with Great Britain on behalf of France, Spain, the Netherlands, etc.
>Sup Forums will support

No.

What's your point, cotton? they still believed in racial hegemony

As a German, this is really easy to answer
>pretend to be neutral
>in secret support American Revolution
>take advantage of Eternal Anglo being busy
>occupy Island of Eternal Anglo
>implement Deutsche Ordnung™
>Chances of WW1 never happening 100%
>mfw

So we're the masterrace then? Thanks user it's not suprising coming from someone who lives in a country made by anglos though.

Typical.

>Would Sup Forums Have Supported The American Revolution?

No.

Scheisse!
>ID starts with WW3
>mfw

No

We would've been better off

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

But why? I never got it?

I am of mainland saxon blood as well and I hate (((them))) mercilessly, what happened on Albion that the Brits love to lick "Lord" Rothschilds asshole and think jews are white?

What can i say
You Anglos paid our Landsknechte and Söldner well
And our Royals had kinky orgies with yours
>obviously sneaky Anglo trickery

Pic related

Generally yes, and I think Prussia sold arms to the Americans secretly as Frederick the Great supported any enlightenment.

But as we now today, democracies fail when jews are still around on the planet and can twist them, fuck them up.

Which means that even the grat US constitution will fail in the long run.

Read this book:
Pic related = another book to read

Fuck you.

>pro Anglo

>Russian
lmao everybody hates you/////

>everybody
Who exactly?

Where to get it?

What is your point here, bringing Karl der Große to the table?

nope

washington was a traitor and the 13 colonies will one day be back under british reign

Any country based enough to elect Vladi Putin with 120% of the vote are far more based than the people who banned knives.

I bet you will defend your silly gun laws anyway

putin is a manlet that is all talk

he just looks like a bond villan other than that he aint shit

they dont even have a monarchy

You should have joined us instead of bitching around.
Look at all the fun we had with the Russians!

Wtf! Looks like i'm a #PrussianRussian now

nah...i want them relaxed desu

groups like antifa worry me and id like to be able to defend against the scum

Sup Forums is SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Please translate this Ivan

But dont you see that you are infested with jews like every goverment?

Do you think jews are white?

Of course Sup Forums would have, because Sup Forums is perpetually on the wrong side of history.

>effective US tax rates are vastly lower than in Britain
>taxes are levied to cuck the French and Spanish, who are angling to take as much of Britain's colonies as possible, so that wars that the Americans were paying for were actually being fought to protect America, and the Americans weren't even really paying for them
>American colonies were barely even profitable anyway
Rebel scum.

Sup Forums has European values like taxing themselves to death so corporations that pay next to no tax can have cheap labour and we are also forced to get a loan from Soros.

>>effective US tax rates are vastly lower than in Britain
It did not matter
We were not allowed to vote on them

france bankrupted itself doing so while we grew faster after that point

topkek cucked again...frogs BTFO

desu, your monarchs have been reduced to Kardashians.
>OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE KATE HAS A BABY?!
>I WISH I WAS A PRINCESS LIKE HER!

I'm genuinely waiting for Keeping up with the Windsors to become a thing. Or Thames Shores to be your equivalent to Jersey Shore. BBC already thinks that sending British teenagers to the US is actually considered entertainment.

>It did not matter
>We were not allowed to vote on them
Neither were the vast majority of Brits.

The US revolution was the pissy political colonial elite being asshurt at their "lack of representation" leading dumb yokels through a disastrous war that improved the lot of the average American by zero.

>Neither were the vast majority of Brits.
Sucks to be them, should have fought for their rights
>The US revolution was the pissy political colonial elite being asshurt at their "lack of representation" l
The Revolution started because the bongs tired to take our guns

>Sucks to be them, should have fought for their rights
>americans in charge of history

>The Revolution started because the bongs tired to take our guns
Because the US colonial political elite stirred up a bunch of dumb colonials with their rabble-rousing.

Bongs took your guns because you couldn't be trusted with them because you were too dumb to see political shitstirring as what it was - and lo and behold, here we are 240 years later, and all you use your guns for is shooting each other and yourselves while your government fucks you up the ass.

But you're only one day away form Civil War 2, right?

Check archive.org
otherwise check ZVAB for an original copy
>just for serious historical study of course

No country is better now than it was under colonial rule, including my own. Prove me wrong.

We have our guns

>Bongs took your guns because you couldn't be trusted with them because you were too dumb to see political shitstirring as what it was
And there were consequences to those actions
They lost the colonies

I am very serious about that topic.

>And there were consequences to those actions
>They lost the colonies
Congrats dude, you can read a history book.

Maybe a cuck like you is ok with being disarmed but not me

>Be German
>Eternal Anglo takes away your colonies
>Look at UK and Frances Colonial Migrants
>mfw Anglos prevented African Migration

Thanks based Anglo

no, I'd never betray my country

Thats actually true. Brexit wont protect the anglo girls from paki and curry cock.

but then you shipped them in willingly...

guys, how do we fix Sup Forums?

is it already lost?

>the British were globalists controlled by the Jews.
The Jews definitely had their claws in them after 1753. What kind of cuck king will allow Jews to become citizens but deny the rights (of representation and to bear arms) of Englishmen?

pakis are shitting it here now

famous ones such as amir khan and other muslim elders are telling their people in the news they should pledge allegiance to the uk and trouble making muslims should be deported regardless of citizenship

trump and brexit has em all spooked

You realize, of course, that corps cannot pay taxes because they aren't people and their employees and customers actually pay their taxes.

> people saying globalism is bad

Not if it's done under the Crown it's not.
Modern captialism and globalism combined is cancer though.

>guns make me free

>guns make me free
yes

Clearly these gentlemen are just coming to deliver some freedom to you, then.

There job is much easier if you are disarmed.
What exactly is your point?

Of course not.
The American revolution was a consequence of the French revolution, and the French revolution should have been smothered as quickly as possible, and any and all of its effects stamped out with an alliance of everyone.

>Trusting the Perfidious Albion

>broken link
>is it already lost
evidently so

>bootlicking aussie cuck

never disappoint

Thats why you dont get, every non aryan needs to be removed from Europe, no matter how behaves.

>globalism and mercantile protectionism is the same thing

The American War of Independence happened first dude. By over a decade.

>the American revolution happened because of the french revolution.
Lolwut

Meh, same thing goes.
TIL the French got their stupid ideas from the Americans.

>There job is much easier if you are disarmed.
Their job is nonexistent if you don't fight. It doesn't matter how large the gun that's hanging on your mantle piece is if you don't use it.

Guns don't make you free. Using guns make you free. For the purposes of a police state a gun in civilian hands that isn't used is a gun that doesn't exist.

Americans will never fight for freedom. They fought for the interests of their colonial elite, and now that their colonial elite is running the show they will continue to get fucked in the ass by corporate concerns while believing that because they threw off their lawful sovereign 240 years ago at the behest of the people fucking them, and because they have a wallhanging .22, that means that they are free.

Luckily not where i live. The mayors here made sure the state couldn't buy any buildings here, all privately owned.
I need to drive 100km to see diversity.
Also because your media is as unreliable as ours by now:
40% of the people here have a gun license and own guns. We can also own semi-automatic weapons here, but only if no criminal record.

>mfw almost exclusively Germans here are allowed to own guns

you have it backwards.

The French revolution was a consequence of American negotiators cutting France out of peace negotiations in Paris, leaving France with the crippling debt.

>For the purposes of a police state a gun in civilian hands that isn't used is a gun that doesn't exist.
The police are not going around invading law abiding citizens homes

Yet

>The police are not going around invading law abiding citizens homes
Because they don't even need to enforce their tyranny. You dumb fucks submit to it voluntarily.

only cucks are pro-monarchy

>Also because your media is as unreliable as ours by now:
i appreciate it, but i don't pay attention to the media. that's awesome, though. Too bad your law makers are still shit.
>ours are too

Things might be shit here now and quickly going down the drain but it is not time for a revolution yet

your image

>yfw you see the future that even when you lose the victors will have 1400 girls of theirs raped by pakis and muslims, are a broken nation of alcoholic inbreds or becme 60% white and elect a nigger twice

lel

Actually, mercantile protectionism would be based on nationalism so slightly different than Jewish influenced globalism

>it is not time for a revolution yet
It will never be time for a revolution because you are a lazy coward carried along by the whims of popular culture.

Go ahead and give me a specific event which, if it happens, you will walk out onto the street and being murdering people, and I guarantee you that if that even happens you won't do a fucking thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

Just like last time

the point of the post was that they're not the same thing.

this post:
claimed that globalism isn't bad, it's just that it has to be under the crown. But then it's not globalism; it's mercantilism

Only cuckolds are pro monarchy.

t.muldoon mchaggis

>Sup Forums is pro British empire
>Sup Forums is pro Monarchy
>Sup Forums is pro Anglo

Only if you're WASP or a kike, more like.

Fuck no. Traitor scum.

I would have probably been neutral until they brought our former enemy into the war against their own government. Papists funded the Revolution.

The American Revolution actually led, in part, to the unification of Germany.

America's success in republican revolution is what made the French think it was possible there. The French Revolution had to happen for Napoleon to come to power. Napoleon had to come to power to stomp the Hapsburgs, Prussia, and destroy the Holy Roman Empire. The first Reich had to be destroyed to pave the way for the second Reich.