Is anyone here actually happy living in a multicultural place?

Is anyone here actually happy living in a multicultural place?

I live in one of the most multicultural cities in the US and possibly the world, and I am happy
But I think it would be better without wh*Tes

I liked living in Calgary, Toronto sucks though

Yes I love it here. I can meet people from so many cultures it's awesome.

Yes.

I'm white and live in a mid-sized college town with lots of international students from East and South Asia. I appreciate the diversity.

I've also lived independently in India and a handful of other places. While I've nothing against "my" own people, I think the culture typical of Midwestern American is bland and entirely lacking appeal. Boring food, weather worth committing suicide over.

What does 'multicultural' mean?
Like Muslims demanding their own laws in their neighborhoods? no
Like educated Russians and Chinese living in american university town? yes
lefttards can't distinguish between these two different scenarios sadly

I live in one of the most multicultural developed countries (Singapore).
I don't like it there, but it could be far, far worse. I don't like it for reasons other than multiculturalism.

This.

yes back in america my area was 42% italian, 32% german, 10% black and 16% "unknown"

Yes. My only objection is that with the hipsters and the real sudacas turning up you can't get a proper beef mince taco anywhere anymore.

>42% italian, 32% german, 10% black and 16% "unknown"
sounds like the average "white" American on Sup Forums

The difference is that that first one doesn’t exist.

What? It exists for us in Singapore, and in Malaysia.

He’s not talking about that, though. He’s talking about the west and believes in reddit memes about no go zones in Sweden and the UK

Back when I was a little kid, I thought it was kind of fun. In a class of 20 we had a couple of foreign kids (from all over the world, English, Polish, Indian, Spanish, Chilean), all of whom could speak German and Swiss German properly though.
At some point I learnt how sheltered I was, and that these foreigners were the children of highly educated and middle to upper-middle class people. And I learnt that not too far from where I lived and went to school, you had classes where Turks and Yugos made up the majority of your average class. That experience was generally, from what I could gather, less fun.

>reddit memes about no go zones
>memes
It's literally reality, at least in France.

>memes
A-user, I...

Yes I'm very pleased, we live in the number one economic and military superpower, and one of our most intelligent and accomplished people is an African.

It's shit, pretty sure I am becoming mentally ill over constantly hearing people on the street speak unintelligible gibberish

Those are danes

I'm now in homogenistan but I used to live in a big multiculti city and I loved it.

Yes. The only groups I have a beef with are ghetto blacks and meth addicted boomer whites. Everyone else is more or less fine.

I'm happy with my life here, but I'm not sure if you constitute it as very multicultural if only 20% of my city is a visible minority.

Here's the census data of the groups that make up that 20%

Stop bullying Norwegians

>Mixed raced
>72% European, 15% Negroid, and 11% Ameri-indian
>Rejected by white people for being mystery meat, but had a good time speaking to them
>Rejected by Mexicans because I had no cultural background with them and didn't look Mexican
>Only have 1 friend from two decades in public school
>Ugly white girls think they can have me easily, and normal white girls (that I'm not attracted to) won't look my way unless they have no other possible mate

I'm planning on learning Spanish and flying to Cuba and getting a girlfriend/losing virginity to street hooker just because I'm so alone and working for no real reason.

I think my entire life is a testament to the fact that multi-culturalism doesn't work.

I've come to realize I don't feel safe and secure unless I'm close to someone that shares my racial background, and I realized why white people and various other races kept to themselves.

Yes but only because the blacks stay in their own neighborhood, I don't mind the ching chongs and brown people. We definitely don't need anymore coming into the country though.

I don't care. If I see someone of X race, I'll treat them the exact same as Y.
[spoiler]thankfully kike isn't a race[/spoiler]

this

the less germans the better

agreed

In California the multiculturalism boils over and you end up with towns that are almost entirely non white

Other than that and extreme overcrowding that comes from the fact that even though we take a million foreigners in every year they only want to be in california-other than that fact it's pretty cool.
Oh and then I never felt like America was my home, I always felt alien growing up but either way that's cool too.

no :(

2bh I think America is way too obsessed with multiculturalism to the point where it just feels phony and forced. Not cool

Multi-what??