youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brianstelter/status/764907249114284032
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
startribune.com/minnesota-s-white-conservatives-like-trump-s-message-less-sure-about-messenger/390087081/
youtu.be/wV4FW6cKm08?t=44m29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is donald but u can call me t3h d0n of d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 run 4 president 4 ppl like me _… im 70 years old (im yung 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 build walls w/ ivanka (im rich if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite dream!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of votes!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOYAL MAGA ANONS
IF YOU WANT TO USE > OR @
DELETE THE LAST 2 OR 3 DIGITS, IS MORE DIFFICULT FOR THE PATHETIC SHILL TO (YOU) THE OTHER SHILLS

Tennessee flag only

Use this first and recycle this later.

Or don't acknowledge the shills at all..

JUST.

BUSH WON 40% OF THE HISPANIC VOTE IN 2004 AND BARELY WON. HOW WILL TRUMP WIN WHEN ONLY WHITES VOTE FOR HIM?

I recognize the delegation from Texas and yield back the balance of my time on their state.

Is the garlic for keeping away the Jew Vampires?

How come Sup Forums has stopped supporting Trump all of a sudden? The majority of posts are anti-Trump I have noticed.

Whites are still the majority and blacks don't turn out to vote unless there's a fellow black on the ticket.

The Debate

>Trump: If this Hillary can't even stand for herself, how do you expect her to stand for america

SOLDIERS U CAN SPREAD THE WORD ON TINDER AND ENJOY MULTIPLE PLEASURABLE LEVELS OF SATISFACTION FOR TRUMP: 1 setup up first profile pic with a 9/10 male or plus, 2 lay the memes hard with the remaining 4 pic slots, 3 describe a lucrative/questionably fictional job for added allure, 4 wait for the them to engage U, and finally play to win.

BASED SHERRIFF LIVE ON FOX

Please Recycle The Thread

>Trump is so evil that the entire media has to turn against him
Isn't this the best way to tell when your candidate is bad? Reporters, the best informed and most objective people around, all hate Trump. Every single one! Everywhere in the world! This shows us that his presidency would be a disaster and has cemented my support for Hillary. I can't believe you guys would rather trust some fat orange monster's inane racist ramblings than the opinion of award-winning politically correct journalists. Goes to show how educated Sup Forums is... not very. But don't you think you should listen to someone smarter than you when they tell you you're wrong? You wouldn't disobey a firefighter's orders when you're stuck in a burning building, so why is this any different!?

>Whats this?!!!! DONALD TRUMP EATING PIZZA, with a FORK?

(on the below screen)

30 people dead in terrorist attack and not being the main subject

No , the shilling has intensified and CTR has taken a different approach to it (pretending to be former Trump supporters)

white men are an electoral majority! Right? R-right?

> Fuck you. I already said I'm not a shill.

I don't believe you are one. Can you answer my question at ?

I take that for 100 Alex

> What is the difference between nationwide and statewide polls?

And for the bonus round

> Why are all hispanic lumped in the same pigeonhole considering the difference in voting pattern between typical legals (Cubans, Porto Ricans) and bloody illegals?

And, for the final question

> What is the proportion of illegals latinos (in relation to legal latinos) in NY as compared to, for instance, CA?

Did anybody save that screenshot that this guy is making reference to?

Someone add TRUMP RALLY to this picture please.

And when is Trump going to be in New Jersey? Chris Christie needs to host a rally for his BFF.

Hello, I have yet to be proven wrong. I have spent years developing a very unique formula for predicting elections. I do my own polling and have an extensive array of assets in all states working for me.

Prove me wrong if you can. I highly doubt it.

- Nathaniel Polonium

Yes there was no black turnout for B Clinton or j f Kerry or Algore - only Obama - liberals BTFO!

It's the leftypol fags from cripplechan flooding the board because it's the middle of the month and their SSI checks are running low, they're bored. Probably some Sup Forums shitposters and CTR shills too.

Yes we need a RALLY and we can win NJ!

There could be up to 12,000 ppl at a rally - just think how many votes that is!

Compared to Obama there wasn't kek. Were you even old enough to vote in 2008 my sweet summerchild?

Don't know about white men but white people certainly are and I believe whatever proportion of white women Trump may lose he can more than make up for them in minorities he picks up (cubans, porto ricans, southern blacks).

Pic related is the diversity map of the united states, by county.

Needing the "minority" vote is a meme, the "diverse" states are already deep blue or deep red, the battleground states are mostly white.

Yeah but what percentage of white people will vote for him?

>Can you answer my question at ?

It's a stupid question because the media's influence as opinion makers is waning. Obviously the last thing they want to talk about is competence, but a lot more Americans are interested in this than you seem to give us credit for.

Was hoping for one without the text or memes.

OH HAROLD YOU SO SILLY

Modern media is fucking trash, I used to be a liberal fuck last year, this is fucking insanity

It only matters how many whites turn out to vote for him in battleground states.

You only win minorities by giving away free shit

>without the text or memes.
What good is an image if it doesn't have text or memes?

Florida, PA and North Carolina are my only real interests this cycle.

Wisconsin could be interesting.

wew lads, really making me think
>white males

It is inevitable.

reminder that Kek has decided that there will be a happening at the olympics

The Bama user wanted Talladega.

fap to Erio and this fake erio as well.
Space Rally Tuesday

I'm still hyped after CT. How can a state so blue be so on board the Trump Train?

Please give me a good image of a steak or Houston Space Center to make another Texas Awoo

ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING BASED SHERRIFF ON FOX ?

For one thing, I can email it to the normies in my mailing list without sounding like a 20 year old black person.

are you shilly serb or friendly serb

Geddin

Smith died.

Ask for PAPER BALLOTS

100%

Anybody who doesn't but claims they're white are nigger lovers.

In your opinion, could Hispanics BTFO Trump in states like Nevada, Colorado and Florida if the turn out is high?

I am now ;_;
Thanks for head up

twitter.com/brianstelter/status/764907249114284032

Did he do it? Did he stump Trump?

Haha i agree! You're awesome. I'm voting for hillary btw, you should too haha, you won't REGRET it :)

Here, have a high motivation video everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Whoever took this photo really sucks at fixing the white balance. Very low level photography skill, desu.

Friendly. I am just asking you Americans about the election since you are better informed than i am. Also that other faggot is using a proxy, he is not a Serb.

Yes, they are a very important demographic.

Utah flag only. Do we even have anyone in Utah?

Took forever for the guy in charge of Correcting the Replies™ to get here today when people refuse to give (you)s. He's usually been at it for hours by this time.

I'll take that as a

> no, the media and the opinion makers are not talking about Trump's competence but about anything controversial they can stick to him, from eating KFC with a fork (see ) to rumours about his health, wealth or wife immigration status.

> but a lot more Americans are interested in this than you seem to give us credit for.

You are misrepresenting me. I said before and I say again, I agree that competence should be the main theme and I would very much prefer. Politician campaigns in my country are very much centered on that, in the ideological debate of which party is more incompetent and which party will destroy the country with more ease. (exaggerating, they debate mostly with civility and compare ideologies, but I digress).

For competence to govern each candidate can address that on their own rallies and press conferences.

For instance (and answer if you can) did the foreign policy speech by Trump impressed you? Was it informative and clear about what his foreign policy general guidelines are?

As for the debate behaviour: Trump could make a masterful appearance, explain unequivocally every single one of his proposals and in the following day the media would revert to the personal attacks and character assassination.

Don't you think it would be much easier for him to pull a Kennedy over Nixon or a Bush over Dukakis and finish Hillary in the debates so there is no need to fight a lopsided fight against the media for 2 more months?

Do you want Trump to win or do you want Trump to win a squeaky clean hero fight?

Is she on again tonight?

Do you have Michigan?

Trump doesn't need to win minorities. He needs americans at his side, not hyphenated americans.

how'd I miss this?

What a twit
>creepy website
Doesn't make the data on the chart any less valid

Don't know who did the first one, but thanks for fixing it.

Not Florida. Most Florida hispanics are cubans who are pretty Republican.

What happened in the last 24 hours?

>he is not a Serb.
this was obvious when he used google translate to reply to you calling him cattle

I respect you, Portubro, for trying to understand US politics.

But you will see that Hillary's vote count from white voters far, far exceeds Trump's votes from Hispanics and African-Americans.

This will be true in every single state.

I know you don't want to look at polls but try making a model some time of any given state -- PA, OH, FL, whatever.

Try to project the number of votes you think will be there by each demographic and the splits and the vote totals.

You'll see that to make your numbers work you have to assume an enormous surge of white males, little to no white gender gap, and/or higher results among minorities for Trump than for any GOP candidate in history.

None of these things seems likely at the moment. The first one is your best hope but the numbers have to be insane to make it work.

At the end of the day, it's just math.

Saved! Awesome

You need to realize that when I reply to your post at first with an insulting dismissal and then you press me and I give you a full two sentences, I have no interest in reading all that text.

Hispanics are weird though. I know some spics who love Trump because they hate the idea
of more Mexicans coming here. It seems like once they get their papers, Mexicans are all on-board with the idea of securing the borders and are pretty conservative. It's just the ones who aren't here legally who oppose him.

shillary and trump had rallies. pic related

Vermont, flag only.

Please vote on best PA background, many pictures incoming

Can you imagine the asshurt when Trump wins? Like daily fuckin articles for four years acalling for his impeachment for whatever he does "wrong"

From last thread:

There are no such thing as American political debates.

A debate outside of the US is like this:
"Abortion is a thing. Some say it is murders, others say it is not. In defense of Roe v Wade is Missus Democrat."

And then Missus Democrat will talk about body rights and how Roe v Wade is important.

The opposition, Mister Republican, will present evidence that humanizes the fetus. The heart beat starts at 10 days, it begins to respond to the mother's voice at 3 weeks, etc.

Before the debate, they query their live audience. "Do you think abortion is moral?". After the debate, they ask the same question. The difference in results decides who is the winner.

AMERICAN DEBATES ARE NOT DEBATES.

"MISSUS DEMOCRAT WHY DOES YOUR SHIT NOT STINK?"
"WELL I AM A WOMAN FOR ONE AND WOMEN DO NOT POOP UNLIKE DOLAND J DRUMPF WHO IS A STINKY OLD WHITE MAN"

[thunderous applause]
[moderator laughs]

"DONALD J DRU-- TRUMP, YOUR OPPONNENT CLAIMS THAT YOU ARE STEALING ALL THE TAX MONEY IN YOUR RETURNS AND ALSO RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. HOW DO YOU RESPOND?"
"well first off, this caliber of question is skewed, big league, and --'

[buzzer goes off]

"DRUMPF YOUR TIME IS UP"
"That's insane I didn't get to speak at all"
"CU-- CUT HIS MIC, HE'S SPEAKING OUT OF TERM"

Secret service leak, Hillary has parkinsons

Bush won 40% of the hispanic vote, but it didn't actually matter because he didn't win any of the Hispanic stronghold states. California and New Mexico are blue and will never vote otherwise. That's where all the spics live.

What matters are the battlefield states, which are all majority white. Pennsylvania is the big one.

Probably one of the least critical articles of Trump I've seen in my local rag.

The comments are full of shills
startribune.com/minnesota-s-white-conservatives-like-trump-s-message-less-sure-about-messenger/390087081/

youtu.be/wV4FW6cKm08?t=44m29s

I forgot to recognize the delegate from South Dakota, and yield back the balance of my time on his state.

That faggot never replied to me in Trump General. He is either Albo or proxyfaggot.

How many times do you think she let Roger Ailes heft up his fat belly on her back and rub his semi-hard cock in her crack?

Perfect image.

Notice how the CROWDS at rallys are 100,000 Trump vs. 10 Shillary???

Notice how the polls don't reflect that at all???

JEWWWWWSSS

Skip to about 44 minutes into the video I posted to go straight to Trump.

I recognize the delegate from Virginia, and yield back the balance of time on his state.

I like this one! Can you do one for Georgia?

>inb4 shill
I'm beginning to think Shillary's rallies are intentionally small, it seems like she pulls suspiciously few people for a major presidential candidate whether she's popular or not. Maybe it's because of her health, it's possible they're controlling the number of people that can see her in case she has an episode.