Now that the dust has somewhat settled, what do you think of this whole thing?

Now that the dust has somewhat settled, what do you think of this whole thing?
Will they have their hard Brexit? Where do you see Britain in 10 years time? Will they land on their feet?
No demagogues ITT :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement
express.co.uk/news/world/862972/eu-inda-summit-new-delhi-free-trade-talks-jean-claude-juncker-narendra-modi
eeas.europa.eu/delegations/australia_en/32195/Launching trade negotiations with Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was retarded from the start, didn't need the dust to settle before I knew that.

A European Federation, perhaps?

>in 10 years time
In ten years time, you'll be muslim and living in a shithole.

>if it BELIEVES law infringed
thought you needed to be proven guilty

#moggmentum

you lose Commonwealth trade if you close the Brits from market.
probably can't afford that if you keep shitting on the Russian trade as well

Who fucking knows? Geopolitics feels very sketchy and transient right now regardless of Brexit.
I'm going to set up a home security firm I think.

as long as a qt 2d girl is watchable idc

the dust hasn't really settled at all, nobody knows what the fuck is going to happen.

Not when you are both the prosecutor and the judge and you know you have the upper hand :^)

FREE NORTHERN IRELAND

And Nelson Mandela

>you lose Commonwealth trade if you close the Brits from market.

Why? I'd rather trade with the EU than the backstabbing, unreliable Brits.

Patience, that day is fast approaching...

>you lose Commonwealth trade if you close the Brits from market.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement

express.co.uk/news/world/862972/eu-inda-summit-new-delhi-free-trade-talks-jean-claude-juncker-narendra-modi

Is Sup Forums your primary news source?

YOU would, your politicians won't shit on British relations if it also means they can charge more money from the continentals

KILL ALL MUTTS

eeas.europa.eu/delegations/australia_en/32195/Launching trade negotiations with Australia

The EU is the second biggest trade partner for both Australia and Canada

Might as well "liberate" Gibraltar and the bases on Cyprus too desu.

Its not centered

after all they've done for you..

punish me daddy
ahn

Except a (hard) Brexit would mean Britain is the only country that DOESN'T have a free trade agreement with Canada, get your head out of your ass.

Loss of jobs
Loss of influence
Economic instability hinged with increased cost of living

Those were all happening anyway but now the effect is on steroids. Decisions like Brexit set the country back 20 years.

kek

dont know, not interested, too brainlet

>"The UK? Make it crash"

This. And we don't really give a shit either way in terms of our trade interests. We know we'll get a good deal with ex-EU Britain and we're in a position where we're not affected by the trade barriers that the EU puts up for some others. That said, Australians from all sides of politics generally believe Brexit was pants-on-head retarded.

KILLING SOME MUTTS

>Interstates disputes
>Not opaque as fuck

The EU bigwigs are delusional, their empire has failed before it even got started. Game over for you, Brussels.