youtu.be/ACJfKk35rbg
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She already poisoned herself

>the girl that got away

got away with crimes?

Wtf was that?

the souls lost at benghazi

It's her fault for screeching like a harpy the whole election while Trump made people laugh every week

will hillary play bubble bass in the inevitable biopic?

>Hillary Clinton gets a cameo in Batgirl
>villain is in a Trump building in Gotham

I feel like a lot of people were also turned off by how chummy she was with the media, and schmoozing with celebrities. It came off as more than a little insulting and elitist to us lowly commoners. Not to mention, there was just an air of smugness all over her campaign. Hopefully, the Dems have a slice of humble pie, and dial that shit back in 2020. Or, keep that shit going, and hand the re-election to Trump. I'm fine with that too.

They can blame Putin all they want, but sooner or later, they're going to have to realize that they're the ones who fucked themselves.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY

(((MSM))) viewer? I'm guessing you didn't see her collapse either?
>youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

Jesus fucking Christ. Please tell me this is fake, none can be this delusional.

twitter.com/joss/status/888836492696723457

You, know when I think about the girl who got away, I end up drinking a shitton of liquor alone, not making shitty image macros with fucking Courier New.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKEli1i6uUs

this is the top comment, i feel like i'm living a parody

Any day now Trump is going to be impeached and the Hilldawg will take charge.

Impeached for what?

lol why are leftist meme attempts always so terrible

FOR HAVING TWO SCOOPS

>Trump literally tweeting about pardoning himself
>polfats are STILL trying to deflect attention to hillary
lmao

He won't be impeached, he's going to fire mueller for looking into his business dealings and everything will go back to status quo

>he thinks a leftist made this image
>he doesn't into satire
do you unironically think drumpfposting is done by actual libcucks?

Whats wrong with american liberals? Do they really believe that pu hacked elections? How dumb you need to be to believe this?

Why so angry, greentexter?

she had pneumonia during the campaign

it's also the reason why she collapsed that one time

What planet have you been living on where that is your understanding of the situation? According to American Intel agencies Russia launched a massive misinformation and astroturfing campaign during the election, but that's not the focus. It's mostly on trumps dealings with russian oligarchs and interations between his campaign team and Russia during the election, like manaforte, Kushner and Trump jr attending meetings under the assumption they were receiving damaging information about Hillary from russian government officials. Mueller already hired a lawyer who successfully prosecuted someone for lying on their security clearance application, which Is what Kushner did

>(((pneumonia)))
is see cnn is here :)
youtube.com/watch?v=3uPysh7D0ro

>pokemon go to the polls.

jesus christ, is he 14?

>hillary was the one with the brain damage
xD stop it pol!!

DARK

>calls Iran deal "worst deal ever"
>extends it without even attempting to renegotiate it
Master dealmaker

Do you know what those glasses are for, genius?

Holy shit that was cringe worthy.

Truly from the writer of "Buffy" and "The Avengers".

>be far-left liberal
>preach love and acceptance
>except Russians
>fuck Russians
>Cold War 2: Electric Boogalo when?!

>According to American Intel agencies Russia launched a massive misinformation and astroturfing campaign during the election

lol. Sort of like that massive stockpile of WMD's Saddam had?

>9 drunk former Ukranians shitposting on twitter changed the entire course of the U.S. election

>It's mostly on trumps dealings with russian oligarchs and interations between his campaign team and Russia during the election, like manaforte, Kushner and Trump jr attending meetings under the assumption they were receiving damaging information about Hillary from russian government officials.

So it's mostly about nothing? Wow. That's pretty damning.

I know that Hillary can actually speak and
articulate coherent thoughts whereas when Trump speaks, like that quote, it's unintelligible word salad coming from someone with advanced dementia. The fact why you guys are still trying to put the focus on Hillary when Trump is tweeting daily about how nobody better look into his bank records and that he has broad pardon powers is legitimately hilarious

NEATO

joss is a try hard.

theres no such thing as a far-left liberal

>they were only TRYING to collude with the Russian government they dindu nuffin!
lel kush, manaforte, and flynn all actually commuted crimes, that has been proven. Session asked for immunity and refused himself, and Trump is talking pardons on Twitter and his lawyers are scrambling to discredit Mueller investigation with "conflicts of interest". It's a giant dumpster fire and only the most extreme Trump supporters are still plugging their ears and talking about Hillary and Seth rich. And besides all that, we have little information on the extent and breadth of the investigation, there will be more when the details are actually released, which is amazing since so much has already leaked and been confirmed by Trump on Twitter

>types furiously
jesus h christ

>They still this mad

So you don't know what those glasses are for, huh?

So what if they were trying to collude with the Russian government?

>All committed crimes

>Proven

>Zero charges

lel.

>It's a giant dumpster fire and only the most extreme Trump supporters are still plugging their ears and talking about Hillary and Seth rich.

I'm not American and I don't support a person with Trump's connections. I'm laughing at your conspiracy theory delusions though.

>so much leaked
>so much confirmed

We've seen literally nothing of substance since they invented the narrative back in November.

It's hilarious. Do keep on going though.

>Hillary can actually speak

lel. It was like listening to a senile librarian reading off a teleprompter.

based centipede, you just BTFO them.

>mfw we have 7.5 years of this left :)

you have to go back

What are those glasses for?

what's up with the bodyshaming

>it's fucking REAL

Not even I believed....

Private Russian citizen =/= Russia

To aid in stroke recovery.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17141653
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003999306012639

THICC

>Russia launched a massive misinformation and astroturfing campaign during the election

would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

what a fag

RIP any chance of Justice League being good.

We're gonna need that Flashpoint movie...

>Trump gets impeached
>Pence sworn in
>mandatory conversion therapy for degenerate retards
>mfw it was her turn

Enjoy your director for JL, JL2 and Bat-girl, DCucks :^9

Truth hurts, doesn't it :)

reminder

kek

Lest we forget the only lad who, in his prime, managed to make quipshit kino - brought low by adolescent greed and the wizened emptiness that comes with being rejected by all of your qt muses.

Such a sacrifice must never be forgotten

youtu.be/ACJfKk35rbg

>Liberals are so stupid that edgy teenagers on Sup Forums and reddit seem like leet Russian pyshological warfare operatives to them

lel

his tweet is so fucking stupid. he shouldn't have posted some forced "apology", he should've just deleted his twitter so people don't have to read his opinions anymore

shh Iva- I mean John, he will be on to us comrade.

How low does your testosterone have to get before you end up like this?

Can it be reversed by eating lots of eggs and avocados?

>if you don't like a literal meme being your president you must be a transgender liberal freak and a degenerate
I'd happily take Pence over that senile buffoon.

>We came, We saw, He died
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a pathetic little nu male twerp he is.

I always like watching them eat their own

He's not great but I'm happy he's curtailed and drawn attention to the CIA funding radical groups to distabilize the middle east recently. We'll have to see how the investigation plays out but one thing is certian cable news channels are cancer.

Settle this once and for all. Did the Russians hack the election?

>Putin less intelligent than Clinton.

hahaha right

you feel they are being humble right now?

They dialed the elitist arrogance up to 11 after Trump won.

Depends if you believe the word of the faggots at crowdstrike or not. There's no evidence that Gucifer is anything more than a freelance black hat.

Hillary was obviously a better choice than Trump, but why was she so unaggressive? Every time Trump straight up lied during the debate, she just smiled smugly and said "go look at the fact checker websites kids." Why not tell Trump straight to his face, "No fucker, you're the one who's wrong and here's why." She let him dominate her, did she really think she was going to win without having to fight?

>implying the alt-right isn't made up largely of manchildren and undesireables, who have such low levels of testosterone they have lost the will to lose their virginity

this guy

I heard that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction too goy! the 17 gorillion intelligence communities said so, so go along with my narrative and lets invade iraq

Wait, how are "harpies" a marginalized community? They don't exist. They are fictional creatures.

Also, isn't Jeph the guy that does Questionable Content?

YES! HERE'S THE PROOF
>youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

Yeah alt right is pretty faggy, especially the kekistani stuff which is more alt lite, no arguments here. But they don't write reams of text discussing the best way to refer to mentally ill retards that wont to cut their dicks off at least.

jfc he does it again!

>mentally ill
There is literally no evidence suggesting that transgenderism is a mental illness.

>undesireables
don't forget sexist racist deplorables too
>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

I don't see what that has to do with Will Whetaon or my question desu.

It's a form of dysmorphia, these people are born biologically defected, doesn't mean they're evil incarnate but they are mentally ill be defenition. Also you're a miniscule percentage of the population we we shouldn't have to change to accomadate you and your weird pseudo pussies.

It's literally a mental illness by definition.

Plus it's fucking gay.

I'd fuck a qt trap though.

lol the left has gone insane

The left has always been insane but know they've decided to team up with the neo cons.

Holy cow, what a fucking bitch.

I'm a Berniebot and I'm still fucking disgusted how they threw him under the bus and just wiped out like nothing happene