Christianity is Not the Answer

Christianity unfits any people for survival. The malady, of which the
whole White man’s world is dying, is Christianity.

to ‘please
God,’ one must bend one’s neck, deny oneself, forgive all injuries, love everybody, and show
it by always ‘doing good’ and ‘helping others.”’ Why? To what end? That thus it may become
ever easier, more pleasant, more secure, for the kind of people who preach this doctrine—
that is, for the weak, the sickly, and the mediocre—in short, for the ordinary man and the
mass.

It has been only where
the values of the ill-favored and the inferior have gained the upper hand that beauty has
been contemned and neglected.

And if in the end Aryan
man, the supremely gifted and most masterful race known to history, should disappear from
the Earth, the primary reason for it will be his having succumbed to the virus of Christianity.
This has been the direst calamity in his entire history.

I must recognize, finally, a steadily deepening sense within me that there is something
unnatural, unhealthy, unbecoming, and indeed something shameful and ominous about our
having taken our religion, or even professing and trying to take it, from Jesus. For a people’s
religion should come out of its own blood.

Of course, it will be pointed out, rightly enough, that all this amalgam of Jesus and Paul, in
the course of centuries, became heavily encrusted and more or less deeply permeated with
Aryan additions—a theology, a theocracy, an art, and eventually a Nordic feudalism. But at
the bottom and heart of it all was the Jew—the instinct and nature and need of a breed of
men that the Nordic felt alien to himself, and inferior to himself too. And what was all this
philosophy, and art, social arrangement and organization, but the Nordic’s subconscious
acknowledgement of the lack he felt in the Jew’s outlook on life and the world, and an effort
to round out a view of the universe that would relieve this sense of lack, and, in keeping with
this, to build social institutions in which he could feel both more at home and more secure?

But the structure as a whole was never fully integrated. As we shall see when I come to my
concluding chapter on race, Jew and gentile, perhaps, most of all, Jew and Nordic gentile,
belong to two different worlds. And never the twain shall meet. Never shall the two
understand each other. Whatever of the Jew, therefore, got into Christianity, whether from
Jesus or from Paul, is shot through with the substance and feeling of the religious experience
of a race very different from the race that has chiefly made European civilization. These last,
whether they came from ancient India, Persia, Greece and Rome, or from northern Italy,
Spain, Germany, France, Britain or Scandinavia, have been predominantly Teutonic, Indo-
European, or in any case, gentile. Christianity, therefore and inevitably, has been a
contradiction among us. This alone is enough to account for the fact that it has been a
religion that we have professed but rarely practiced. Or even worse, when we have practiced
it, it often has been to our hurt. For it does not fit us.

But more than once, as I have watched the
mounting and mortal struggle of our Western soul in the grip of the Communist octopus, it
has come over me that our very religion tends to weaken us, and often to paralyze us. For,
say what one will, there is all too much in the Gospels that can be used to justify the
overthrow of the institution of private property, and even that of the family—both of which
were listed for destruction in the original Bolshevist program. Also, whether it be something
in Jesus’ teaching or the mere fact that he himself and every man he won as a disciple was
apparently sprung from the lower orders, or that from one end of the Gospels to the other
there is not a vestige of aristocratic taste or explicit recognition of a higher and a lower in
men based on blood and breeding, no trace of acceptance and justification of the separation
and distance between men that such disparity calls for—be the reason what it may, it
remains a fact that for the most part the teaching of Jesus has made its way as the “gospel of
the lowly.” Although he turned away from the multitude of mass-mind, and withheld his
teaching from them, this has been the impact he has left upon the world. He was hardly dead
before it was boasted that the ranks of his followers were marked by the absence of men of
wisdom, distinction and good birth (I Cor. 1:26).

Nah Christianity is what makes people get up after they've fallen from grace. That's it's core message. Redemption.

You might sink to you lowest low, but that means you can rise up again and begin anew.

What is the final meaning of this presence of Communism in our midst with its unvarying
herd ethics, its bitter antagonism to the individual, to private property and to marriage? The
final meaning is that it is a cancer in our body, a poison in our veins. When I say “our,” I
mean the stock that has been long dominant in the countries of northwestern Europe,
which, in one habitat or another, stretching through at least 3,000 years of history, has been
the chief architect of European civilization. This people, in all its branches and at all stages
of its career, has displayed a strong instinct to believe in the individual man and in the value
of what might come out of him. It has expected him to stand on his own feet and to go his
own way and gait. To this end it has given him room in which to turn around, something to
work with, and it held him responsible. He owned enough property to maintain his
independence, and he was head of his family and master of his house. Thus, and with other
institutions shaped by the same spirit, he had the conditions for making something of
himself, if he had it in him. And this people believed in the man who made something of
himself, who had proved himself superior, and they looked to him for leadership. Such was
the way that came out of the blood of those who first called themselves, and all those by
blood descended from or related to them, “Aryan,” which meant “noble” or “excellent,” and
by this path they climbed and fought their way to preeminence among the peoples of the
Earth.

When, therefore, people of this blood begin to show symptoms of Communism, it can have
only one meaning: somehow their resistance has been so lowered that they have become the
victims of a virulent infection. And this is what I finally have to declare the influence of
Jesus upon our life to be. Whether at its worst, as it comes from the Church, or at its best as
it flows from his teaching itself, it is an alien, oriental, Jewish infection. All through the
centuries it has meant our weakening, our sickening, our self-betrayal. Indeed, from the
beginning it virtually implied and actually involved our gradual enslavement to values, to
ideals and to means that violated our instincts. Invariably, and inevitably, if any people gives
up the religion of its own creation to take up the religion of an alien people, it surrenders its
independence and to a considerable extent its identity. For our people to have adopted
Christianity was to yield up their life to the direction of Jews.

Christianity is good.

I also read Nietzsche. But Christianity is still good.

Only a slave falls from grace.

Read rules of radicals. Atheism isn't the answer and neither is paganism because pagans got wiped out by christians.

Christianity has only recently gotten "bad" because (((liberals))) are trying to make the church pander to atheists than god fearing christians

"Christianity is good!"

Nice counter argument, you fucking retard.

All these words, ideas, arguments, and that is your response? Simpson is right... you are infected with a disease.

Where do you think Christianity came from, you cuck?

>(((liberals)))

Jesus was literally a Jew you moron

lol. burgers larping again

Btw Rules of Radicals basically say that atheism is what jews use to chip away at goyuim society and that atheism is a method to degenerate society

>this fucking non-arguement

Jesus wasn't a jew because that he didn't believe in himself

Read Revelations in the NT you fedora. It says right there that jews are satan worshippers and that they with suffer great wrath if they keep fucking with Christians.

Christians and fedioras both need to read the bible from end to end.

Quit talkimg about a book you don't know anything about because you didn't read it because you were too busy getting your cummies from shoving a banana up your ass

Where did I advocate atheism you cuck? How about you read what I typed instead of making the absurd either/or fallacy that our only options are atheism or christianity?

>Jesus wasn't a jew because that he didn't believe in himself

Jews are a race. He was a Jew regardless of what he taught.

>Quit talkimg about a book you don't know anything about because you didn't read it

I read more books in a year than you will read in a lifetime kiddo. I've even read the Bible cover to cover. Have you? Do you even know what I'm quoting from in this thread? Of course not.

Run along and reread Rules "of" Radicals again. Education has failed you.

"I have no thoughts, no philosophy, no ideology, no purpose..."

"I better deflect and call you a larper!"

>Christianity is Not the Answer

>If you have a coin purse buy a sword
-Jesus

>but guys Jesus is a pussy he wants you to bend over knee for jews and muslims.

>advocating for christianity to be removed
>not an atheist

Oh then you are a nu-pagan hipster garbage. Hey buddy, quit using my ancestors religion like some sort of edgy fashion statement. It's blatantly disrespectful. I have no respect for you nu-pagans, you only join that religion for "muh magik" or "muh asthestics." It's bad enough liberals do this shit for "uwu Ima witchy bitch."

>Jews are a race

You mean ethnic Hebrews right? Also it is written in the bible that non-christian hebrews are a different people/race than the Christians there.

>I've read more books than you have in a lifetime
Mangas and playboy magazines don't count retard

Have you ever read the Sermon on the Mount?

When, therefore, people of this blood begin to show symptoms of Communism, it can have
only one meaning: somehow their resistance has been so lowered that they have become the
victims of a virulent infection. And this is what I finally have to declare the influence of
Jesus upon our life to be. Whether at its worst, as it comes from the Church, or at its best as
it flows from his teaching itself, it is an alien, oriental, Jewish infection. All through the
centuries it has meant our weakening, our sickening, our self-betrayal. Indeed, from the
beginning it virtually implied and actually involved our gradual enslavement to values, to
ideals and to means that violated our instincts. Invariably, and inevitably, if any people gives
up the religion of its own creation to take up the religion of an alien people, it surrenders its
independence and to a considerable extent its identity. For our people to have adopted
Christianity was to yield up their life to the direction of Jews.

true

You have no arguments whatsoever, which is why all you can resort to is insults and trying to pigeonhole me and pin labels on me.

Well, it's not gonna work faggot. Read a book. I mean more than one.

I know.

>Jesus is a second amendment advocate

Feels good man

I think I could turn and live with animals,
they are so placid and self-contain'd,
I stand and look at them long and long.

They do not sweat and whine about their condition,
They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins,
They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God,
Not one is dissatisfied, not one is demented with the mania of owning things,
Not one kneels to another, nor to his kind that lived thousands of years ago,
Not one is respectable or unhappy over the whole earth.

You come on a internet image board and declare anyone worshiping a god that tells you people will go out of their way to tell you worshiping god is fruitless.

haha tell me again how smart you are faggot

The Wail of the Beta

"Give me complacency! Remove the challenge of existence from me! I don't want to be a great man!"

"Give me grass to chew the cud."

Yes. Could you point out something in there that would make people think that Jesus is a pacifist?

Are you forgetting jesus literally said to forgive people no matter what in the bible? This means your enemies that rape your wife and country. There has never been a bigger cuck than jesus

Nice english.

I am smart. And I've read more books than everyone in this thread combined.

Look at the arguments being posed...

>Christianity is good
>You must be an atheist or you aren't you must be a pagan then
>Jesus wanted us to fight muslims so that makes Christianity good

Proof that you people are morons.

Whether Jesus was a pacifist or not has nothing to do with my argument that Christianity is a Jewish religion that has infected and weakened the culture and philosophy of White nations.

But here's a few:

>Blessed are the meak
>Blessed are the humble
>Blessed are the poor in spirit

I would like to know who you are qouting with this.
>You have no arguements

>what is me quoting rules of radicals
>what is me quoting Rev 3:9

I GAVE YOU ARGUEMENTS FIRST YOU DARWINKEK THEN YOU FUCKING DODGED THEM AND USED INSULTS FIRST!

Here is a shocker. I DON'T HAVE TO USE ARGUEMENTS AGAINST A PERSON WHO ONLY USED NON-ARGUEMENTS AS COUNTERARGUEMENTS.

Fucking nu-intellectuals. Always fucking using logical fallacies until someone else does then "hurhur nog an aburgmentt :DDD"

Fucking chesspidgeon

It says forgive people? I believe it says if your brother comes to you and asks forgiveness you should forgive your brother.
>brother
>random rapist
pick one.

Jesus literally stomped out the money lenders in the Temple. Read the Bible bro before you start trying to preach false information.
Also Jesus said anyone who worships the father and follows Jesus' teachings is his brother. So I do not think a rapist is following Jesus' teachings.

What does any of that mean? All it says is that those who have the hardest time finding god have a special place in gods heart. Have you never read about the prodigal son?
>The father celebrates his son's return.
>The other brother gets mad because he was always around.
>The Father rebukes him because he is still taken care of and loved and is not for want.
>God is super happy when those who have a hard time can still find faith in him.

You should go back and read the Sermon on the Mount again. Then go and discuss it with your priest.

We have allowed our religious superstition and our sentimental
humanitarianism almost completely to frustrate the operation of natural selection. Blinded to
the fact that human life is of very unequal worth, we actually sacrifice the more valuable to
the less valuable. In our folly, we burden the sound and the capable among us with the
support and care of a colossal load of human wreckage—millions of morons, feeble-minded,
insane, criminals, and all sorts of the hopelessly incurable who can never come to anything
whatever. Moreover, the feeble-minded are notoriously prolific. The cost of carrying all this
load is prodigious, and it is growing. If we do not soon reverse the present process the land
will at last be possessed by those unable even to take care of themselves. We are following
the path of national and racial suicide.

>Pretentious nonsense
Do you have any of your own thoughts? Also this is utter bullshit. Everyone has their place in society. No western country is failing. I remember my first philosophy book as well. Read a few more, then read some more shit.

>13 year old detected

>It says forgive people?
>iv never read the bible: the post

>I've read more books than anyone in this thread combined
Tip top kek

It isn't an exaggeration. None of you read like I do.

I'm in my thirties.

How long are you going to deflect from your own ignorance?

>No western country is failing.

More evidence of your stupidity for all to see

>I am only capable of reading 4 words per post
You are fucking retarded. Is it hard to bake cookies with your level of autism? When you pop you zits in public, do you think people cannot see you? What color is your fedora? How long is your samurai sword? Do you braid your neck beard?

The entire new testament is about redemption and how if you pray enough god will forgive you for anything, even raping babies. How retarded can someone be to have read the bible and not understood this?

>I am a supreme philosopher
>I am an intellectual warrior
>religion is the opiate of the masses
>Many pretenders have tried to take my throne but I have bested all of them.
>I have never fucked a girl

>if you pray enough god will forgive you for anything

No, he won't.

The bible literally says otherwise

Of course it does faggot. It never once says to let strangers rape your wife. It never once says to allow criminals to escape justice. Forgiveness and pacifism are different concepts. Forgiveness is not the same as apathy. Forgiveness does not forego justice. Go practice faggot atheism. Atheism is for moral relativism which has allowed feminism and all other liberal nonsense to flourish.
>Pic related your typical anti-christian

No, it doesn't.

People who understand Christianity from facebook are the worst.

>all these christcucks who have never actually read the new testament getting upset when they get called out

>oy vey goyim, never forget the six million Jewish bankers that were kicked out of the temple

Get gassed kike

Show proof then.

I'll wait.

The NT is about how to find redemption. You find redemption through forgiveness and penance. If you rape 40 babies then ask for forgiveness then do nothing as penance you have not been redeemed. Every Church preaches good works to ensure people are saved. The new testament teaches justice as well. It also says not to throw pearls before swine so I am not sure why I am trying to explain anything to you faggots.

Matthew 6:14-15
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Acts 3:19
19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

Ephesians 1:7
7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace

Hebrews 10:17
>17 Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”

Daniel 9:9
9 The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him;

Colossians 1:13-14
13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Do you want more? iv got a lot more

>Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out.

Doesn't sound like "just pray hard enough" to me.

It does sounds a lot like "you'll be forgiven if you truly repent", though.

I'll keep waiting.

>The Bible is only one page. It also has no context.
>I just figured out how to use google.

Go read some more. Go to Mass. You would be surprised how much you will learn. Also it will probably help you to stop being a massive faggot.

>maximum_damage_control.jpeg

>not_an_argument.jpeg

>literally no you after being completely btfo with 5 different bible verses
i mean i can quote more but i know you will keep doing mental gymnastics

still_not_an_argument.jpeg

It sounds dumb if you are not able to expand on the word "blessed" and the context. All dogma is mostly bullshit, but the core of Christianity seems vastly superior compared to all the others, at least when it comes to getting the desired results.

That because you can't get laid and have no money for strip clubs or hookers, or even to base a relationship on what you can provide for a woman financialy or otherwise.

So feminism is a way for you to be acknowledged by females and maybe some measure of affection.

But realise this. They will never fuck you. Ever.

Not unless they are using you/ totally desperate/ totally depraved/ have managed to get you to debase yourself in some way or mould you into something they feel comfortable with partly based on their fucked up, man hating ideology (looking at the pic, you're part way there already lol! Any pussy yet?).

Siding with the very thing that's anti "you".
That's just straight fucking desperation.

Note the definition of that last word as given by google:

desperation
dɛspəˈreJʃn

noun: desperation

>a state of despair, typically one which results in rash or extreme behaviour.

"she wrote to him in desperation"

>synonyms: hopelessness, despair, distress.

Notice the first bit of green text? That describes you.

And the second? Thats your situation and the core reason why you do as you do.

You are as low as you can go and you see feminsm as the very last thread that you have to cling to, even if it is trying to shake you off and throw you into the abyss.

In other words

Kill yourself.

:)

The West has no been a Christian culture since the end of WWI. It has been replaced by Jewish psychoanalysis and New Age. Your argument is shit.

Why is this so difficult to grasp for you?

Forgiveness is given to those who repent of their wrongdoings and make amends, not to those who "just pray hard enough".

my post was a response to the faggot in the pic. not (ID: bBJ5g9UI)

Jesus is so weak
so pathetic
so cucked
he can't even keep his own flock
he's been cucked by a few Jew psychiatrists and hippies
Jesus is the ultimate cuck faggot

Buddhism/Hinduism/Taoism/Hermeticism/Spiritualism/Sikhism/Christian(a very modified form)/Confucianism/Theosophy mix Master Race reporting in.

Don't limit to yourself to one religion bros. They're all based on the same thing. All are right in their own way, but lacking perspective in another way(besides kikes and mudslimes)

National and folk cultures are more important than Christianity.

Christianity is a raceless, multiculturalist, Africanized, open-borders globalist religion anyways

We'll all return to a land of truth and peace, brahs. Just be patient.

why are they eating grass?

Because they're protestant heretics.

It's a good thing none of us here at Sup Forums are cuckstains then.
As for the neurotypicals who on't come here and thus aren't redpilled on cuckstainity, well.

Pastor told them too.

Most of Christianities population and growth is Latinos, Africans and Asians today.

You're an alright lad. I mostly am annoyed by American protestants. Real old-world Christians are decent

I learn about religions accademicly but being an ass burger (a much improved one over the years, but still consider myself 'eccentric") I just don't think I have enough of that part of my brain to actually 'believe',

I've had times in my life where I've really wanted to believe. But for lack of evidence or even just the right "feeling", it just never happened and likely never will.

So instead I just follow the ninth precept of Musashi's last work, 'Dokkodo':

Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.

I don't think any religion save islam has any fundamental disagreement with this.

>Christianity is Not the Answer

Well, it could be a seriously fucked up question.

Naw man, you're right, all the Middle East goat-fucker religions are absolute shit and getting worse by the day..

I was an atheist my entire life buddy. Seriously I went to church until I was 9 and decided it was bullshit. From then on until Freshman year I would be the edgiest kid making God is not real jokes like every day. That year I took acid and I found exactly what my arrogant perception and my egotism was keeping out of sight for so long. It's like this giant thing staring you right in the face, but people live their lives looking the other way. I now know the logistics of pretty much everything relating to the spiritual, physical, and way of life. Life is a magical journey, 2bh pham. I'm glad I chose to come down here. Also, get ready. We're having the biggest happenings since Atlantis fell within the next years.

>Btw Rules of Radicals basically say that atheism is what jews use to chip away at goyuim society and that atheism is a method to degenerate society

You've obviously never read it. It says religion is what degenerates society by forcing us to give up our social and individual identites.

God is more powerful than anything you have ever known or seen.

>neurotypicials

Tumblr trojan horse spotted

It's funny you left out the word "lack"

>It's funny you left out the word "lack"

Mmmk, because you "lack" the ability to read, you've never read Rules for Radicals.

Happy now?

>God is more powerful than anything you have ever known or seen.

Logically, he can't be.

Then bring up a link that confirms it.

JIDF please go

>attempts to apply his own personal moral code to an omnipotent being that he could not ever possibly hope to comprehend
>complains the actions of said omnipotent being that he could not ever possibly hope to comprehend aren't logical as a result
Do you have some manner of mental deficiency lad?

Not to mention the US is more degenerative, especially in religious parts, than many secular nations. American Christians themselves are probably the biggest argument against the "Christianity prevents degeneracy" meme, and they seem completely unaware of this irony, including in this thread

Folk culture, national culture, regional culture, rule of law and philosophy are more important than a multicultural open-borders globalist mega-religion like Islam or Christianity.

>what are black population concentrations

Come on user we have the answer

> And I've read more books than everyone in this thread combined.

Doubt it breh, since you're stupid enough to take Christianity literally.

Sup Forums has been infested with christfags from reddit. These threads are basically pointless because christfags can't formulate actual arguments, so they resort to fedora memes and asserting that atheists are bad because they don't advocate murdering gays.

> Taking the Bible literally AND out of context..

Sigh. This is why the Church used to not let the plebs read the Bible.

>one of the biggest communties in reddit is r/atheism
>all these christians came from reddit
>redditor spotted

You're the redditor faggot. Pol is a christian board until reddit started leeching hete.

You incredibly stupid faggot. Just fuck off. I was edgy and 16 once too. Just fuck off, you're incredibly ignorant.

There's no reasoning with you. You are approaching this subject with the wrong axioms, so your results will always be false. Just go watch anime or something.

Wow, are u me?

>THE BIBLE ONLY MEANS WHAT I LIKE IT TO MEAN!!!

Yes.

The obesity/overweight rate of whites in the US is also astronomically high, especially in the red south. Not to mention the astronomical homicide rates of all races compared to the most secular developed nations

People report hearing gunshots, seeing people bound to scooters on roadways, rampant corruption, rampant obesity and oversized vehicles when visiting the bible belt. You guys can't claim your faith suppresses degeneracy when your areas are some of the worst in the west

Sup Forums doesn't mind normal Christians like European Orthodox and Catholics however.

It's really not, see

blacks are religious at a higher rate than whites in the US last I checked

none of that is caused by christianity

its caused by having tons of minorities

were like 50% white over here dude

so imagine south africa / 2

>Roman Cucklick attempts to bait
2/5, would only reply to warn the unwary.

>none of that is caused by christianity

The high corruption (rural and urban), high obesity (all races), high homicide rate (all races), support for pollution, use of fatscooters to go to wal-mart, outrageous tacky decadence. It goes to show that christianity does not prevent obesity. At the very least, American "Christianity" does not. The most degenerative place I've seen in my life was in the bible belt.

On the contrary, atheist Sweden is a lot better off. Despite all the memes. Sweden needs more folk nationalism

Holy shit get the fuck out of this thread with your obesity debate nobody gives a fuck.