Captain Boomerang

Just how strong is he supposed to be?

He doesn't have something like absolute zero or mirror force, if that's what you're asking. Just good aim.

Not really used much in modern Flash books. By the time Johns got on Flash and gave the Rogues some prominence he was dead and replaced by his son (who had some speed force he used on boomerangs).

His power is maximum, by which I mean he is as powerful as however strong the boomerang needs to be.

His boomerangs had speed force? How?

He has the proportional strength and speed of a boomerang.

He is a fit guy with the power to be a cunt.

>Just how strong is he supposed to be?

Not strong enough. Throwing boomerangs is a sport.

Captain Boomerang is so good at boomerang that he once turned himself into a boomerang and spun back at the Flash.

It was just the speed up/slow down other objects power. He could run a little too but not constantly. Got the connection from his mother (not a speedster herself but a Thawne descendant).

I guess the 00s was kind of awkward for speedster offspring. Irey and Jai had weird powers too.

that's neat.

I want more Boomerang-Batman fights.

He's just a guy that's really good at throwing boomerangs.
So good, that he can be a problem for the Flash, OP as he is.

The Rogues are all insanely skilled, but they're usually only being measured against the fastest man alive. They dominate when they go outside of Central and Keystone.

Not just any Thawne descendant either
We're talkong about Meloni Thawne here.

Owen's Sprinting style Super Speed was a welcome giimmick.

Being able to run at half the speed of light is cool and all, but running 33000 miles rarely seems to ever actually wind anybody.

I didn't want to think about how Bart and Owen never had brother adventures

I don't want to think about how we never got to see Bart's reaction about learning that Digger fucked his mom bareback.

He can materialize a boomerang through force of will alone from thin air. His boomerangs are also much like Green Arrows arrows in that there appears to exist one for any given situation including a time traveling boomerang.

So many missed opportunities. Maybe it can get Rebirthed.

He's unstoppable.

I would be much happier if Bart and Kon got Rebirthed into the Legion, personally.

Wouldn't it come back?

Shhh. Don't tell him.

Aborigines use it as a hunting arm

I mean, if you can survive in Australia with this...

Ordinary strength but cunning as a shithouse rat

Well, probably not. At least not based on boomerang action. Once it clears the atmosphere, the wing effect would stop happening, and it would return to Earth only due to gravity.

He can throw energy boomerangs as of Brightest Day.

>Bart
Already happened actually. See the new KFC special.

he is strong enough to have turned himself into a boomerang and hit flash with him