DC Universe [GENERAL]

>Comic-con Panel (Highlights: epic intro walk to stage, ben confirming batman and Ezra dissing marvel):
youtube.com/watch?v=ys6C5kTrlcQ

>Justice League trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

>Youtuber Reactions:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs91af4zHPY

>Ben Affleck on playing Batman: 'I'd love to do it as long as they'll have me'
ew.com/movies/2017/07/22/ben-affleck-batman-justice-league/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y
my.mixtape.moe/bueimk.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-XZiaEDuY
streamable.com/ryvzx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hella frea*in epic

Comfy thread?

You missed this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y
And mom and dad.
my.mixtape.moe/bueimk.mp4

justice league cinematography is on point though

youtube compression is bad. download hi res

kid meets ben

Shit Ezra you've been working with him for a year now, hold it together

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>aqua pacific islander
>wonder womyn
>twink flash
>cyborg nigger

What's the matter, did the pink raisin v Iron Manlet teaser disappoint?

Why would you want a gay swedish Aquaman though

Aquaman should have always looked Polynesian

If you had Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, Booster Gold, Constantine out of costume in one scene you could get snow blinded.

>cyborg nigger
were you wanting a white guy??

Fuck me... the cgi used in the background of CSI / Law and Order street / courtroom step scenes looks better

Much better.

That looks a lot better without text and positioned like that.

Not as good as the Thor poster but still pretty kino

another thing that happened was DC was completely BTFO by a fucking Thor trailer

Only one of them doesn't want to be there, guess who it is.

>things that never happened

>All in

Is this a meta comment on This being WBs last ditch attempt to make this cinematic universe work?

Why are you posting your console wars garbage here? Are the Thor threads that dead?

Man I wish I still had that kind of innocent enthusiasm and joy that I'd tear up meeting a hero of mine.
Made me chuckle.

>CIA not shopped into this pic

Really Sup Forums?

Literally just finished the Conana remake.

Was surprisingly only an average film, rather than bad (basically a kind of ugly color scheme, uninspiring music and the script is a little too complicated) but what really, really hurt it was the casting.

Jason Mamoa cannot fucking act at all. He's fucking abysmal. He has zero charisma either. Just a fucking black hole.

He's going to be terrible in Justice League. There is no way to build an entire movie around him either. Fucking hell, I thought Gadot would be the weak link, but this dude is a disaster.

How long do you intend to roll with this shit? Nobody thinks Gal is bad. Nobody will think Momoa is bad. Momoa has ton of experience acting and his GoT performance was some of the best of that season.

Joss whedon chnaged justice league colour grading

ruining snyders look

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trailer 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

Comic con trailer:

>How long

I very very rarely post about Capeshit.

>Nobody thinks Gal is bad

Literally the point of my post.

>Nobody will think Momoa bad

Well, if his lead role is Conan and that Fur Trapper show is anything to go by, they will. Because he's fucking terrible.

>Nobody thinks Gal is bad

hahahahahahahahahahahaaahahhahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaaaahahahhahhahahhahahahahhhhhahahahhahahahhahahahha

>Momoa
>acting
>GoT
>Best

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahhahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhhahha

At least they didn't let him put in the shitty 1:35 TV aspect ratio he loves so much.
Fucking Avengers looked like Super Sentai thanks to him.

>At least they didn't let him put in the shitty 1:35 TV aspect ratio he loves so much

er user, rewatch the new trailer fullscreen, it looks like Avengers with a colour filter on top

You need to go back.

>mouse cuck losing their minds
why am I not surprised?

Why the fuck is the Kryptonian scout ship still in downtown Metropolis?

why does fucking Aquaman sound like the big chin one from Family Guy when he says "Alright"?

why has Whedon turned him into an obnoxious biker dude?

it's probably The Hall of Justice they're staring at.

reminder that you can get banned for these now

No look behind them, the scout ship has that white tarp covering it. You would figure the government would have taken that shit away to Area 51 or something, with all the trouble it's been.

Why do I feel like Marvelshills are just self-hating DCfags?

You guys are always up to date w/ news and such

>tfw Whedon killed Justice League
>Made it to look like one of his shitty TV shows and endless quips within the trailer
Can't wait for the extended Snyder cut so the film actually looks like how it is supposed to look

it was about time

So who voices Steppenwolf? Because that voice is based as all hell

Guys, I don't think I can be a DChad anymore. Seeing Whedon butcher Snyder's vision is just too painful. I'm sure it'll still be better than the majority of marvel films, but that's hardly an accomplishment

Ceasar himself.

'Superman: Year One' by Frank Miller announced at comic con!!!!!!!!

>Not as good as the Thor poster

are you actually saying that you prefer the colour shitfest of a poster which some retarded amateur made? holy fuck, this board is filled with plebs, goddamn

>literally posting EZRA DISSING MARVEL
>ummmm dont start a war
Cringe

Did Ben yell at him?

People that Alfred could be talking to at the end

1, Superman, emphasis on hope

2. Kara, also makes the emphasis on hope and you see her hologram earlier

3. Green Lantern

4. A Batman-universe ally

or Mera, a water bender.

or Martian Manhunter

or SHAZAM

Deathstroke

or suit powered Lex Luthor

ummmm a reminder this is how trailers normally evolve

Le irony of flash being the only one after everyone already left.
Le quippy quips
How can people still find this funny?

Superior version coming through.

stop invalidating my criticism REEEEEEEE

Looks FUCKING AMAZING!!

Superman's theme in a minor key behind most of that action was so incredible.

Jesus Christ the first two are terribly dark.

so much this. I haven't seen anyone on this board talk about it even though it was noticeable as FUCK during the trailer. top tier trailer making right there

Bless that little DCbro's heart.

with Bruces "Beacon of hope speech"

Loved it too bro. Snyder has truly honored Superman with his films, wish more people would realize this.

It's too massive to move. Kryptonian alloys are probably heavy as fuck.

Thanks for these.

He brought the best aspects of comic-book Superman to film. The ones discussing the why of Superman. The ones discussing Superman's perception as something greater and uglier than he is. The ones discussing the consequences of intervention and inevitable reaction towards being made small in the presence of greatness.

He's without a doubt the hardest superhero to put on film because there are so many traps you can fall for rendering him unrelatable or inauthentic.

Holy fucking shit.

he actually wanted to meet The Flash but Ben forced him to take a picture with him

They're coming around. Kino ages like fine wine.

>watching justice league trailer
>le fucking comic relief and little jokes

FUCKING MARVEL PIECE OF SHIT RUINING FOR THE REST OF US

>batman vs superman
>a more dark tone
>a more adult theme

>justice league
>a fucking avengers movie

I'm fucking pissed.

What's with All The F Bombs..... Is Affleck Drunk? lol Kids in the audience.

The trailer was a bit heavy on the quips. The MoS and BvS teasers were perfection in selling the right tone and atmosphere. I don't know what they're going for here.

Are you an idiot or did you forget that Terrio and Snyder already planned for JL to have a lighter more hopeful tone even before BvS was released

False flag harder. Disney does quips, filippant, tension-breaking, and forced. The DCEU gets organic, appropriate humor.

After all these movies, only RDJ's dialogue sounds natural, and he probably ad-libs half of it.

>no gotham city sirens
>no nightwing
>no man of steel 2

why the fuck would plebs realise this though? and by plebs, I am including this shitty board too because nobody here seems to understand movies in general anyway

today's society is based on instant gratification so there's no way people would understand what story and character building means in terms of a franchise. the audiences know superman only as the boyscout type of character so they want him to be a pussy bitch at ONCE. they don't care about an actual focus on why he does the things he does

people can start company wars all they want but the truth is that WB SO FAR has let the directors bring their visions of their characters to the big screen with far less interruption than Disney does. meanwhile, Disney doesn't show creativity in their movies but manages to dumb shit down and appeal to the masses

I really hope WB hits it out of the park this time around and forces Disney to up their game once again. I loved Phase 1 and especially Iron Man 1 and Incredible Hulk but everything after Avengers 1 was bleak and repetitive (sadly)

>I don't know what they're going for

Adventure.

That trailer has done nothing that any other trailer isn't guilty of with action sequences with a ice tension breaking joke/quip between.

I hope it makes people remember. I watched Iron Soider and they characterized him like the worst Pixar character. It's weightless, empty, and what makes it worse is that there are occasional glimpses of what *could* have been, like the "Come on, Spider-Man" scene. It was beautiful, and then they absolutely fucking ruined it with Tony Stark as the fucking "voice of wisdom."

I promise you when JL is released they will announce MOS2 they dont want to spoil the reveal for clueless normies

That makes good sense.

>tfw will never be the little girl
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-XZiaEDuY

This is almost heartbreakingly sweet.

Looks like they tidied up Cyborgs CGI, here and in the trailer

That's why I cannot fathom hating Gal.

>That deadpan and robotic delivery when he's jacked into the Nightcrawler

Nice touch having him be lifeless when hacking into something, idiots are probably going to misinterpret his performance as wooden

Momoa met the boy who asked him about Superman at the Q&A and told him he's alive. This is cute.
streamable.com/ryvzx

let's be real here, Ben looked awful. dude really needs to fix his life.

HAPPENING:

TLDR:

>r/movies mods are disney shills / biased
>purposely been taking down/suppressing all DC related posts
>artificially promoting Marvel Disney film posts go to the top
>redditors finally take notice and calling them out
>some bans been occurring for calling out the truth

I want Ezra to tone it down.

why would anyone here give a shit?
>i say, pretending the majority of posters her don't come from there

>idiots are probably going to misinterpret his performance as wooden

isn't he in a "don't fuck with me right now" considering his dad is kidnapped or dead?

Yeah but if you notice when he's hacking his head barley moves and he doesnt emote its just his words coming out of a lifeless body because he's busy kind of like in standby mode for a computer

Jason Momoa's all like look at this weak little girl how pathetic.

It looks really good.

Sup Forums moderation is fine for the most time (thank fuck they put their foot down on BvS spoiler campaign) but Sup Forums is beyond saving now.

>that kid with the flash hat crying while posing with Affleck
:(

What an awesome guy.

Holy fuck he's cool

It is sad. Thor is literally more stylish than Justice League. Fuck you Warner Brothers, fuck you Disney

What a fucking shock.

Snyder's Superman is too depre-