Who would win ?

Who would win ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI
youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whoever has the guy who can throw a billion infinite mass punches in a single second.

nah he can't do that in snyderverse without doing some buddhist shit

The JL is OP as fuck so them.

Me for not paying to see this shit
/thread

>3 gods and a Hulk against 4 AYY LMAO's

The Hollywoods Jews profiting from it.

Someone post that Thor vs. Loki fight from the first Avengers movie. They might be gods, but they can't fight for shit.

>2 gods, hulk and a monkey

the green screen

They're not even gods in the MCU.

Flash solos

The merchants.

Flash.

Yeah but the MCU gods are """"Gods""". Think back to Avengers. Loki got humiliated by almost every Avenger

The MCU gods are literally ayyy lmaos.

MCU easily win this one
>they have a woman
>she's black

DC also has a woman. But she's a Jew which is even more advantageous.

Flash could solo them all

DC has the Jew. A black is still just a goy

did you just assumed xer's gender?

Why can't Marlel colour grade their films?

this boils down to flash vs hulk, if hulk stays mad he cant lose or die but flash on the otherhand will never get hit by hulk so i think this fight would last a long fucking while untill the hulk finally is not mad anymore & flash will win.
incase of the mcu "im always mad" flash will have to keep running till banner dies of old age.

/thread

black is flavor of the month so yeah Black woman >>> Jew woman

a signle infinite mass punch would kill everyone around, along with the guy who threw it.

anyway, that's irrelevant because the guy you're talking about only pushes people and runs

>the Jew
>the
Both The Flash and WW are Jewish.

To be honest, i think even movie Batman would solo most of the Avengers.

No

Don't forget the twink faggot

Really depends on who wrote the script.

>anything ever >>>>> Jew
Oy fucking vey, where do you think you're going? What the fuck do you think you're doing?

I prefer the infinite mass ball bearing

He's also a Jew.

what's so difficult with getting at least something like a cinematic ensemble framing

>flash cocksuckers

Flash faggots must really like giving infinite blowjobs to him.

if Flash is so strong then explain pic related

Whedon & MCU.

Wonder Woman and Flash are far too fast for anyone on the other team. Wonder Woman can one shot anyone with her sword (which cut even Doomsday) or her unbreakable lasso. Aquabro can beat the shit out of Loki and the nigger alone. Cyborg can shoot, I guess.

Thank God Superman isn't there or it would be a total rape.

>anyway, that's irrelevant because the guy you're talking about only pushes people and runs

After he said this I'm 100% sure that Flash will be the one to defeat Steppenwolf. Probably just like this

youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI

The villain is from Australia. Their bants is just too strong.

He's a jobber. The only people who think Flash is OP are people who don't read comics.

I believe that was for attention since now he's engaged to a woman.

Surprisingly Marvel teams holds the advantage. JL is missing their strongest heavy hitter in superman, and Marvel has two heavy hitters arguably stronger than anyone on the JL. Plus there's two more gods on top of that.

Lmao no. Superman's gonna be the one to do it as part of his big return. Wonder Woman will help because she's the flavor of the month.

Queer doesn't mean actually 100% gay. Apparently.

Doomsday would ass rape the entire Marvel team alone and WW held her own against him. Hulk and Thor are weak compared to their comic counterparts.

Flash may be OP physically wise (as is hulk, just not as broken) but thats nothing compared to the brokenness of 'magic' which only loki can perform. Therefore, I'd automatically assume his team has the edge.

I hope you're not talking about Thor, there.

See this spectacular fight between Thor and Loki: youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8

Truly exhilarating.

You're fucking nuts. Hulk is Dragon Ball tier.

>Surprisingly Marvel teams holds the advantage
They don't. For starters, the gods aren't even gods here. Hulk is nerfed too.
In the JL, we have an actual goddess and Flash. And Aquaman is arguably almost as strong as Supes.

For a board that dislikes comic book stuff so much you sure make a lot of active threads about it.

Doomsday ate a nuke like nothing.

Hulk got raped by Abomination and KOed by Iron Man. He's a joke.

What fucking magic Loki has in these movies other than create illusions that he's in one place when he's actually in another?

Batman fanboy confirmed

Never underestimate Jewish tricks.

Dunkirk for Best Visual Effects

I don't get why people constantly cross compare different franchise like this. The rules that define the characters are so different that a fight between them is completely universe dependant and has so many factors that it doesn't even seem entertaining.
It reminds me of a friend who usually fine but has this juvenile habit of whenever I introduce him to a game, TV show, film or anime with any sort of power he always asks if they could beat Goku or Itachi Uchia in a fight like it's a really intelligence and nuanced discussion.

In that fight Thor is holding Mjolnir and Loki is holding Gungnir. At that point their individual power doesnt really matter because they are just duking it out with two of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

People who don't watch capeshit are a vocal minority. This terrifying to know and most are in denial about it.

>the gods aren't even gods

Yeah, if Thor and Loki die they can come back to life since they are actual Gods. You literally cannot kill The Hulk. Wonder Woman is a demi-god that can actually die.

You've got Aquaman, who is not stronger than Thor or Hulk, or Wonder Woman. A black robot. And The Flash, who is the only hope you have of winning this battle. And Thor's actually master of lightning unlike Flash's hax way of accessing it.

Hulk would win against them all.

Cross-over power level comparisons are ancient and autistic to this day. Still entertaining.

Not really, it's more a commentary about how lowkey and boring the fights are in most of the MCU movies.

For example compare Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon, even heavy-hitters like Black Panther and Captain America, to say what Batman did in BvS. Batman in BvS was a beast that not only used various fighting styles and gadgets, but pretty much the whole room as a weapon. He smashed a guys head with a fucking crater. Meanwhile you've Bucky and Falcon gettting their asses handed by Spider-Man, a rookie, who wasn't even looking to hurt them.

This. Plebs here are unaware.

>Yeah, if Thor and Loki die they can come back to life since they are actual Gods
Never happened. Odin himself confirms they are not gods.

>You literally cannot kill The Hulk
You literally can, it has happened a million times in the comics. Hulk is currently dead in 616.

>Wonder Woman is a demi-god
And the only one who's actually related to gods. She has the best on-screen feats as well. She likely solos because of her hax speed and her ability to one-shot anyone with her sword.

Dude, it's two fucking gods with their main weapons duking it out. Shit should be cracking beneath their feat. They looked like a bunch of teens scrapping around.

>Hulk is Dragon Ball tier.

Ia agree. It's just that Superman and Wonder Woman are Dragonball Z tier.

Please explain to me how Flash could not obliterate every Avenger?

>Superman
Not on picture.

>WW
Not as ridiculous.

>being a hulk fan
>calling anyone a pleb

lmao

Hulk gets his shit slapped all the time. The people who think Hulk just gets angrier and always wins are as bad as Attosecond Flash autists.

Wonder Woman got punched by Doomsday, A being stronger than Superman, repeatedly and got back up. Hulk got knocked out by Iron Man when he was the angriest he has ever been thanks to Scarlet witch. It's not a contest.

Odin himself is a God. They are all god. Prayers literally make Thor stronger.

Banner is dead. Hulk cannot die.

Wonder Woman would get manhandled by the Hulk. We all agree she'd get stomped out by Superman who would get stomped out by both Hulk and Thor so I don't see how people can say Wonder Woman is that impressive. What on screen feat has she done that is so impressive? If I recall it was Superman who stopped Doomsday, not her.

this

Well we should be using the current MCU cannon, where Banner literally states that every time he attempts suicide it fails, meaning he can't be killed.

Just for comparison:

This is DCEU Batman on meth: youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
This is two fucking super-soldiers: youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

The MCU stunts are just waaay too lowkey.

>Superman who would get stomped out by both Hulk and Thor
fuck out of here

>Odin himself is a God.

In his own words Odin says he is not a God. You have to stop bringing in comics stuff

We're all talking about the movies here, dude, where the Asgardians are no gods.

>Odin himself is a God. They are all god. Prayers literally make Thor stronger.

You're thinking of the comics. We're talking about the movie version.

>Banner is dead. Hulk cannot die.
Somebody forgot to tell King Thor.

>What on screen feat has she done that is so impressive?
Fighting, restraining, and damaging Doomsday. That's a better feat than anything movie Hulk has done.

He would though. Fight to the death. Superman can die. Hulk and Thor cannot.

>a billion cuts for 15 seconds
I mean, it's still a stuntman, so why?

Hulk can beat all of them.

No that doesn't mean he can't be killed it just means he can't kill himself.

It means HE can't do it, doesn't mean someone with magic weapons and Superman-levels stats can't do it.

Honestly, Wonder Woman can solo this fight.

Lol. Hulk can't even beat Iron Man.

Won't know until the movie comes out but I doubt he has in heavy hitting ability. He's just really fucking fast. So I guess they couldn't touch him. Unless he trips fuck I don't know

>>We're all talking about the movies here

Oh. I didn't realize that. Well if this is the movies only then Wonder Woman and Thor are the only factors since we don't know what movie Flash is really capable of.

In that case probably Wonder Woman wins because she's an actual God. Marvel made a stupid move making them fucking aliens.

>lowkey

You mean realistic. Besides, bucky and cap are physically matched. It only makes sense that there fight would be tense and precise. Or would you rather watch Cap swing him around like a useless sack of potatoes?

HAHAHAHAHA

You know Hulk and Thor have died multiple times, right? And no, not Banner, Hulk.

>Unless he trips
Beware of rocks.

Anyway this discussion is retarded because in the MCU everyone is nerfed as fuck. WW could solo them.

Here's one for the Hulkster, too.

Honestly, I don't understand why some people debate about comic book fights if they don't read comics.

Not realistic when you've super-soldiers. And yes, i expected at least Bucky to do some serious damage to Steve, since Bucky wasn't holding back.

DC would never accept to do a cross-over where Superman, the first fucking superhero in print, would shown as weak.

Pretty sure Mjolnir can be used to easily beat anyone on JL given it's capabilities within its own universe

everyone who doesn't see these movies

>In that case probably Wonder Woman wins because she's an actual God.

Why are you so attached to this "God" thing like it's some sort of instant win. Superman is not a God but Darkseid is. It doesn't mean Superman cant punch his face in.

In Marlel comics Hulk beats Superman.

>Superman can die

Can he? because he's not even dead now