Bigots BTFO: Bill Nye Gets Emmy Nomination For ‘Sexual Spectrum’ Episode

>Bill Nye received an Emmy Award nomination for his Netflix show’s “Sexual Spectrum” episode.
>The Television Academy Awards nominated writers on “Bill Nye Saves The World” for a musical number suggesting that sexuality exists on a spectrum.
>“It’s been a record-breaking year for television, continuing its explosive growth,” Television Academy Chairman Hayma Washington said in a press statement announcing this year’s Emmy nominations. “We are thrilled to once again honor the very best that television has to offer.”
>The nominated episode features the music video, “My Sex Junk,” which features actress Rachel Bloom singing about transgenders, gay sex and how sexuality is a fluid concept. Bloom’s song appears to lament the fact that humans are relegated to living lives as male or females.
>“Sexuality’s a spectrum, everyone is on it. Even you might like it if you sit up on it,” Bloom sings on stage as Nye can be seen off-stage dancing. “Drag king, drag queen just do what feels right.”
>The Netflix show purports to look at various social problems through a more scientific perspective, but one of the show’s most recent episodes promoted transgenderism and other social science concepts.
>Critics criticized the show’s other episodes, namely one in which Nye can be seen asking an academic during a panel discussion if it would be a good idea to have the government penalize having “extra kids.”
>“Should we have policies that penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world?” Nye asked Travis Rieder, an academic for Berman Institute of Bioethics at Johns Hopkins University.
>“I do think we should at least consider it”
>“Well, ‘at least consider it’ is like, ‘do it,'” Nye replied.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/15/bill-nye-gets-emmy-nomination-for-sexual-spectrum-episode/

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30YkSGXgcBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kike nominated for kike award
Yeah I'm real blown over here

>an Emmy Award nomination
The group that picks those nomination is run by hard core left wing SJWs that make money enforcing their point of view on shows .
youtube.com/watch?v=30YkSGXgcBI

>Emmy

at least Black Mirror will win best TV movie in that case

Barb from Stranger Things got nominated. Emmy's are a joke run by tumblr SJW's

Jews gonna jew

at least black mirror is somewhat well made SJW

SHILL NYE THE LYIN' GUY
SHILL NYE THE LYIN' GUY
SHILL, SHILL, SHILL, SHILL, SHILL, SHILL
SHILL NYE THE LYIN' GUY
(SOCIAL JUSTICE RULES)
SHILL NYE THE LYIN' GUY
(GENDER IS A PROPERTY OF YOUR IMAGINATION)
SHILL NYE THE LYIN' GUY
SHILL, SHILL, SHILL,
(T-MINUS MY SEX JUNK)
SHILL NYE THE LYIN' GUY

Bumping while I search a meme

Found it. From Sup Forums

>Hollywood Liberals jerk-off other Hollywood Liberals for towing the line

This isn't news. It's a constant.

Most media-awards are completely worthless now. They're literally Diversity Olympics and contests to see who can suck the most Democrat dick.

but plait is a scientist you retard

your Sup Forums is hanging out with this post, "muh jews" etc

you dont need all this retarded ad hominem and antisemitism, nye is wrong on the point of fact, this infographic just makes you look retarded and makes him look good by comparison

No one has said anything about Sup Forums ITT except you. Why so quick to point fingers and judge?

>politics is fine on Sup Forums as long as it's my politics

really made me think.

Oh how far he has fallen in the depths.

>reminder that the Jewish religion doesn't have a hell. They have a soul washing machine place the "bad" souls go to which get cleaned of their "sins" and then shipped off to their "heaven." They can literally do any evil they want while alive and get away with it via their doctrine.

>Should we have policies that penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world
Stop having kids goys but import more niggers to replace your missing kids

>published in PLoS One means anything

lol

The jews did this

I don't get it...