Improving yourself by going to the gym is useless because you were not born with 0.01% top facial genetics

>Improving yourself by going to the gym is useless because you were not born with 0.01% top facial genetics

Ah yes. Reading books or getting an education is useless too since you weren't born 200 IQ.

Making money is useless too since you'll never be a trillionaire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfMY2AksjIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

25% *

unless your face is deformed, losing weight and getting a haircut makes you a 5/10 at least

only homosexuals go the gym, do some real sport

the max is 160, anything above is theoretical

Every elite athlete lifts weights though.

ok when you're a top athlete you can start lifting weights, until then you're just a homo

Well it's true, unless you have GOD tier genetics going to the gym won't make you look good

That logic makes no sense. Does lifting benefit you in how you look and benefit performance in sports? The answer seems to be yes.

It makes you look better than not going to the gym - true or false?

ok, are you doing sports? if not then it does nothing for you
>looks
yeah all the other homos will love your body, great job

Going to gym is worthless because I am fucked in the head

Women like it too. Lifting weights can be like a sport and I play baseball.

women like it if you're confident, if you need crutches to be confident then you just have autism
fucking other men in the ass can be like a sport, it's still gay, then go jogging instead, it'll significantly more useful to playing baseball

Women like manly men, "confidence" is useless without anything backing it up

Yes, you will look muscular. But will you look good? No
Pic related goes to the gym a shitton, does he look good? No, because his skeleton is simply bad

nah, homosexuals like "manly men", women will fuck a twink hipster with a pencil moustache if he's confident and charismatic

Keyword charismatic

going to the gym won't make you irresistible to women but at the very least it will make you more comfortable with that.

It's hard to be confident if you're obese and can't do 5 pushups. there's nothing gay about lifting weights.

Would you really say this guy looks worse than most men when 80% of the population is overweight? Anyways my frame looks fine so this doesn't apply to me.

who the actual fuck says this shit?
never had the luck of meet a person this retarded

can only imagine pic related

But I bet he gets lots of women.

Nonsense. Homosexuals like twinks.

EdgySphinx in a nutshell.

charismatic just means that you have some interest in life and you talk freely about it
I can guarantee you that not a single woman cares how many push ups you do, they'll rather fuck a fatso who acts confident than you, you know who cares how many push ups you do? other men, especially men with homosexual tendencies

Hey everyone, look how defeatist I am. Like no one before. That makes me look intelligent p-please?

twinks are at least feminine, you're less gay by fucking one than looking at other men at the gym

Lol no, if Johnny neckbeard starts going on a rant about d&d 3.5 no woman is dropping her panties

>they'll rather fuck a fatso
only if they're rich.
truth is, gay men like men. Women like money.

That is fucking retarded. There is nothing more gay than engaging in gay sex. Come on, now. Be reasonable.

just because you're an anxious wreck that doesn't mean everyone else is as well, and yeah there'll be girls who are interested if you talk about dnd or whatever and you're not a mumbling retard about it
that's a lot of insecurities you got there boy, maybe you should work on those first
I can understand that you had some bad experiences with women but they are humans too, if you make your company enjoyable then they will like you, if you just radiate anxiousness then they won't, just like everyone else

Im just saying confidence is a pretty hollow attribute

>I can understand that you had some bad experiences with women
But I'm gay, tho.

Your parents managed to reproduce.

not really, confidence is confidence, it doesn't have to be backed up by anything, that's just relying on crutches
figured as much

I would wager he looks better than at least 60% percent of the users on this board.

You're wrong but I have to sleep now

no ur wrong

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

you have no clue about women but still go on about them, just like all these homos in this thread

>just like all these homos in this thread
They're all homos? JACKPOT!

I'm too anxious to go to the gym. I do some exercise at home to not be fat but not a lot of muscle

>top tier facial genetics
>bald at 20

I was so close

I love music from your country

youtube.com/watch?v=WfMY2AksjIU

You're retarded lol

No fatass is going to be confident. There's countless benefits to lifting weights all you can repeat is "le be confident" and "it's for gays!"

I see very confident fatasses everyday, but their confidence doesn't make them attractive. A confident fatass will either be perceived as "funny" or "creepy".

>I'm an anxious bitch boy so it's impossible that people can be confident without muh crutches
imagine being this insecure with your life

>tfw you've lifted for years and don't look as good as the vast majority of people who post their pics on /fit/

Still, I went from having a 3/10 body to a 6/10 one, and my facial aesthetics are way better. Totally worth it.

How much do you weight?
And how tall are you?

I'm jack black, is that what you want to hear or what?

I hate it but ok. I like Latin American music, probably because i do not understand the lyrics

I'm just curious.

>I'm such a lazy faggot that I must constantly make idiotic excuses to not spend less time in the gym a week than I spend per day on Sup Forums

Imagine actually thinking improving yourself makes you insecure. Is dressing nice for insecure people too? How about driving a nice car or reading books?

yeah exactly those are all for insecure faggots to feel better about themselves, except reading books maybe, because that's entertaining at least
this whole "improve yourself" shit is just another autistic meme caused by the behavioral sink

are you going to answer my question or what?
it would be really fucking ironic if you were a chad telling the incels to ' just bee yourself', wouldn't it?

>"You have a nice job? C UCK! you're just insecure about being poor and working at mcds!"

>"You dress nicely? Lmfao insecure cuck. I wear cumstained sweatpants and a yellowed wifebeater everywhere!"

>"You read books? Insecure cuck, I've never read a word in my life."

>"You get your hair cut at a barber? Pathetic insecure KEKOLD! I cut my own hair and FUCK it up because I have confidence and dont care!"

Your logic lmao.
>improving yourself is an autistic meme
So the CHAD thing to do is to do nothing? 10/10 troll but I hope you really think this.

so you're looking for an ad hominem like I figured, be a faggot somewhere else
>all this insecurity
you should work on your anxieties before the barbells boy

>Improving yourself by going to the gym is useless because you were not born with 0.01% top facial genetics
This is true though. What is the point? I have never been significantly impeded in my life by not lifting weights.

>calls out ad hominems
>after using them as the mainstay of his position
Okay loll

Your logic is retarded