Kill Six Billion Demons

>Spin the Wheel

>“You will know the rulers of the cosmos by two signs: first, the star in their brow, which is the mark of their lordliness, and shows you that they are my kin. Second, you will see that their chariot wheels are oddly shaped. Their rims are made of rough and heavy iron or steel, not at all like the polished and gilded rims which you see carrying mundane royalty. Do not be deceived by their simplicity. They are built this way for the express purpose of grinding the bones of men into a fine powder.”

>-Au Vam, address to his councilors (dated 264 BSC)

IT'S WHEEL TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/141261642130/have-any-of-the-demiurges-subordinate-bearers-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well fuckdamn, and here I was wondering how shit could get nuttier

Is that 6 Star or a different Thorn?

Guilty as charged
But damn it, it ain't right
There's someone else controlling me

Death in the air
Strapped in the electric chair
This can't be happening to me

Who made you God to say
"I'll take your life from you?"

Flash before my eyes
Now it's time to die
Burning in my brain
I can feel the flame

it's 69 user Needs To Read The Fucking Comicbut yeah, it's just Juggs and White Chain making their entrance. don't worry about it, there are a shit-ton of weird names in this comic

Only one Angel may wield the wheel.

AWWWWWWWW HERE IT GO

>Is that 6 Star or a different Thorn?

user WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS

Is that referring to their halos perhaps?

Whats going on in the middle panel? Is the wheel fucking boomeranging back to juggs after allison dodges it?

I wanna see Allison crack Juggy over her knee like a dry twig

>those two circular holes in juggernaut's armor on the chest
kek, more like 6JUGGS amirite?

2/6000000000

Teacups Smashed: 1/6000000000

Juggernaut Star knows some shit. He's the only Angel that can use the Art. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a magic Captain America style wheel, or has an Angel stuffed into it to make it badass and sentient.

So something I'm still trying to wrap my head around are the rules of Royalty and Want in Abbadon's lore
>Abbadon writes the stories of Aesma, a creature who seeks royalty and has tremendous power of want, but because she wants royalty so badly, she will never obtain it
>Zoss, who's goal is to meet god, does a lot of the same shit that Aesma did, and basically kills his way to the top, becoming royalty along the way

What is the difference exactly between their actions? Did Zoss obtain royalty because of the difference of his original intention compared to Aesma's? What we do know is that he broke into throne in order to meet God, and instead became the new god. So is the obtaining of royalty completely dependent on one's actions, or their intentions? Where does the Blade of Want come into all of this? I am confused.

I wonder what White Chain is planning on doing next. "Gain the girl's trust, or kill her if necessary" was Michael's instruction. He seemed pretty concerned back in the hall when Juggy said "hey white chain, I'm gonna go kill Allison, let's race for her life lol." Still though, even if he wanted to save her, how the fuck can an itty bitty little liquid angel like him ever beat a fucking Igneous like Juggernaut?

>WHEN CAPTAIN JUGGERNAUGHT WHEELS HIS MIGHT WHEEL
>ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE HIS WHEEL MUST EAT STEEL

Did Zoss achieve royalty or just come close?

Allison is going to get cocky and Juggs will curb stomp her.

Then the poofy hair cutting person is going to start the training arc.

Bravo abbadon.

I think the difference is Aesma was already royalty, right? She was a god after all. Also she was a god of greed and ambition, if she achieved her ambitions she would have nothing to lust after, so perhaps her very nature prevented her from attaining royalty despite wanting it to much.

Zoss was a mere mortal, but he threw open the gates of heaven and sat on god's vacant throne and attained true royalty through gods terrible voice.

Zoss is the only person, as we know, that had achieved true royalty. It's why death is meaningless to him

I think the question is academic to a degree.

Zoss is the man "closest" to true royalty. He gave up his throne during the war because he understood that actually having power and contentment is not the path to true royalty. It's why he can do stuff like die, and then shrug it off. If you're bullheaded enough, loud enough, stubborn enough, impatient enough, demanding enough, if you want enough, you can do anything. The Seven have stopped progressing on their understanding of royalty because they are content with winning the Universal War, and dividing up the multiverse.

The only true royalty, I'd wager, was Yis-Un. Because Yis-Un was all, could do all, and nothing could stop it.

>Cocky
>Literally a few seconds ago she was panicking and desperately trying to get her powers to work, and only just now knows that she has to make it work for her, not ask it, but has no control over it
Allison is far from getting cocky

Also Maya is an antagonist, I seriously doubt she'll train Allison.

it's arguable whether even Zoss has Royalty.

>Have any of the Demiurges' subordinate bearers of the keys of kings ever achieved royalty? If so, how often does it happen?

>Nobody has achieved Royalty save Zoss in the current comic, and even he is still reaching for it.

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/141261642130/have-any-of-the-demiurges-subordinate-bearers-of

Oh shit, it's wheel time!

I doubt any of the seven aside from maybe Jadis have even come close to royalty.

Jadis isn't close to reality. Being royalty means you have control, you have might, want, desire, strength, all of it. Jadis is a decrepit old biddy who saw too much and wants to die now.

To us it appears he has achieved royalty but really he's only like seventeen levels ahead of everyone else and is on some shit we can't even comprehend but he's still going further beyond.

>IT'S WHEEL TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

so what even was the point of turning her into a little girl for three pages?

Probably why he needs to be redeemed by Allison. Through her actions he may achieve true royalty and finally set down his blade of want

Mottom was trying to butter her up so they could be buddy-buddy. It didn't really work though.

Each has understanding of one of the seven syllables of royalty, so they have made some progress in that direction.

Mottom bears the syllable of Glory, for example.

So we could get that cunny bunny

To show how Mottom keeps her immortality, how untenable it was, and to make Allison really pissed when she realizes how it is achieved, and how many completely (or at least functionally) innocent people die so Mottom looks pretty in front of her court.

Gods both have achieved royalty and have not achieved it. The same could be said of Zoss, who Abbadon has stated as having achieved Royalty and is on his way to achieving it after his death.

I suppose it's a matter of having the right mindset and actually realizing royalty in its entirety?

>I wonder what White Chain is planning on doing next. "Gain the girl's trust, or kill her if necessary" was Michael's instruction. He seemed pretty concerned back in the hall when Juggy said "hey white chain, I'm gonna go kill Allison, let's race for her life lol." Still though, even if he wanted to save her, how the fuck can an itty bitty little liquid angel like him ever beat a fucking Igneous like Juggernaut?
Though the angels' bodies do get larger and denser as they age (and, thus, stronger), when they're in their shells, I don't believe there's anything that actually sets them apart except for their individual personalities and expertise. So it's not like 6 Juggernaut is all that much physically stronger or tougher than White Chain, but he's probably much more skilled. Plus, he's got THE WHEEL.

Dunno if he's dead, user

Because, for some reason, Allison didn't believe someone could have eternal life in this universe. And they pretty much don't, in a metaphysical sense, I suppose. So Mottom had to convince her.

And, yeah, it's also to show us how Mottom has lived so long and through what method she's been able to keep her life going. Also her tempting Allison with that immortality and all the riches she has.

Meti, the original and not her stupid apprentice, claimed to have achieved Royalty.

Did she?

Jugg's body is made of metal.
Chain's is made of clay formed from ash.

Even if there is nothing to them except their body, Jugg is still stronger.

To quote

>Upon meeting me, you might find that my appearance is quite dreadful and unkempt. I have been spat upon by priest, king, and merchant alike. I have no retainers, and possess nothing except a straight sword six hand spans (5 and a half kret) long (this is the proper length). This is because I am Royalty and the undisputed master of the principal art of Cutting. I will fight naked with ten-thousand men.

furthmore
1. YISUN’s glory is great, and you may know this by two paths, the sanctioned words, and the sanctioned action
2. The sanctioned words are YS ATN VARAMA PRESH. The meaning of these words is YISUN and their attainment is Royalty.
3. The sanctioned action is to Cut.
4. To Cut means division by the blade of Want, that parer of potentials that excises infinities.

Metal would actually be less durable than White Chain's body.

Jugg's body is just shinier, but it's presumably made of the same ash from the void. The difference in appearance is probably just because it was forged differently (by Metatron?).

Juggernaut can also use magic, unlike all other Angels. Makes him like a dozen times more dangerous than any other.

Er, that's just claiming she's Royalty. That does not mean she's Royalty in the sense that we know it, but in the sense that she's following the principles of Royalty. It's like saying you're a king because of such and such. It's meant to be poetic.

Sorry dude forgot to link

>Er, that's just claiming she's Royalty.
Isn't that EXACTLY what I said? >It's like saying you're a king because of such and such
She had some rather aggressive comments to say regarding kings, as well

I'm guessing royalty kind of works like the the mat thing with repeating decimals.

.9999 etc eventually reaches one according to math proofs we have. but we also know that it goes on to infinity. Royalty works the same way. Add on enough, and you can theoretically get, there but the jump between here and there isn't actually comprehensible. Zoss has a lot of "9"s on the end of his decimal, to the point where he might as well be royalty

The real question: Where is murderbaby in all this.

Yes, but I read in the sense that you were raising it as an actual possibility (that she really might have achieved Royalty) while I expounded on what I meant by saying she was probably speaking in a poetic sense.

TEA PARTY HAS ARRIVED

I dunno why she would do that, or why she would capitalise the R if not speaking of the Royalty mentioned in the lore texts.

Considering the way she lived I think it's quite believable she reached Royalty.

She clearly had no interest in achieving it, and like Zoss had zero fear of death.

Er, I just explained my reasoning why. It's being poetic.

Like calling yourself "legion" because you command a lot of soldiers or whatever. It's the same kind of poetic speech in line with the other entries, like how a king has sublimed the art of killing because they do it without even thinking of doing it at all because yada yada. It sounds good.

Fuck, for a good example of this kind of thing, how about reading the Sandman story featuring Emperor Norton? All the times he talks about being an emperor despite, you know, being just a hobo. He's not actually an emperor, but he's presenting as having the bearing of one.

also, it was an excuse to be rid of the blonde hair, and thus drop this facade she was creating about herself

I think it comes down to mindset.

Aesma wanted the concept of royalty.

Zoss did a bunch of shit that coincided with the concept of being a "ruler" but it's not like he was trying to do anything less than what he wanted to do.

We know being a "royal" is different than being royal. In all sorts of weird stories and myths that this universe is inspired by it's the philosophy behind your actions and weird mystical shit that denote true relevancy more than anything else.

You've got a person who goes "I've got tangible things like a castle and country and shit" (grant you cranked up to eleven) but even then their not fit to "rule" because that's meaningless. Then you have someone who gets there's more to it than all that but even then they fall into the same trap of "I'm going to be something one day because I want it bad". They might understand how foolish the generic king is but they're still not in the right mindset.

True monarchs don't need petty shit like that and don't need to worry about wanting status of any kind. It's about wanting whats important rather than wanting some vague title or crown (both literally or metaphorically).

"Royalty" in this comic is basically directly lifted from CHIM in Elder Scrolls. Go read up on the whatever-many sermons of Vivec and the metaphysics of morrowind stuff for a better idea.

The issue is a lot of the poetic-sounding stuff is literal in this universe. We know Royalty is achieved by those with zero interest in it. YISUN himself used the act of Division. The Flame Immortal is where Demons and Angels come from.

The things Meti rambles about are actual things in the comic. When she says she is the master of Cutting, which is the divine act of Division, she is being literal.

The fact that she doesn't care about being Royalty and has no care for death means by the lore she's as much of a candidate as Zoss.

Juggs is such a badass, how can humans compete?

OK i have to ask.
WHAT'S WITH THE TEACUPS.

It's 6 Jugs inhabiting his armor, instead of 6 Jugs in the Void.

Allison just suddenly being powerful is the shittest part of this desu

>Allison just suddenly being powerful is the shittest part of this desu

...it's been like two hundred pages. She's been erratically using the invincible well of might shoved into her head, mostly by accident, and she's finally starting to get the hang of it.

After two hundred fucking pages.

That's 'suddenly' for you?

What a fucking idiot.

Juggs is the undisputed Master of making an entrance

LASER PUNCH!

I doubt if that's the way that's supposed to work, but whatever!

They're brawling in the middle of a giant tea parlor.

Of course there's tea cups.

Holy shit, this panel! This is gonna be gud!

I'm sorry you're emotionally invested in this so much that you have to attack people who comment on it. It must be terrible to have so little in your life.

Yep!

Wait, where? I looked at this page, and the previous one - there's not a single damaged tea set in any of them, ever.
Giant bone ain't nothing to scoff at. I'm betting that it could be used to kill, somewhat like Riddick's teacup.
>"I'm going to kill you with this teacup." Says Juggernaut to a combatant in his way.
>"Oh yeeeah?"
>proceed to punch a teacup-shaped hole into said offender

One of the minions bringing in tribute earlier brought a shitload of fine china for Mottom.

Look back to just before she turned one guy into a tree and another into petals.

HERE COMES DAT THORN KNIGHT

Nope, next arc we're getting more of Oskar.

Allison's face in that fourth panel is priceless.

>some progress
I only disagree there. With the Demiurges it's more like the story of the blind men and the elephant: each observes only a single aspect of Royalty, and each's understanding of it is wildly different from the others' observations. None of them have progressed any further because they fought for so long over it that they finally agreed not to progress.

And that's why you'll never be King.

I hope he survives. I want a spinoff comic of the adventures of murderbaby, featuring Gunwitch, Fish-girl, and Bookface.

Too busy murdering people. And he's getting serious competition now.

rest in peace cranebro

You think Abaddon would mind if I used a couple of his background characters in a big "cantina" scene of my own as an homage?

The first of a long list of casualties.

Can't speak for the man himself, but I don't think he would mind, as long as you don't claim those are your characters, but you wouldn't do that anyway.

Yeah, I mean, Abbadon has done shout-outs/homages to other comics a lot of times. He'd definitely be ok with it if you don't claim it's yours.

That sounds awesome. The guy has a whole fan art section on his website. Draw it and submit it do his tumblr, or post it somewhere yourself and give him the proper credit/ link it to his website.

To have cute little girls in dresses.

I don't think they get larger. And it's just their flames that get denser. Metatron is real big because he's a prime which are different from the type of angel Michael and Chain are.

Not really. We don't really know a lot about Zoss but she certainly seems like she kinda gets it.

Juggernaut smashed one when he appeared

Ask him on his tumblr

ask him

I love this edgy fuck. It's like Abbadon dropped Ghost Rider, every single Jason Statham character, Darth Vader, a flamethrower, and a whole bunch of Darksouls enemies in a blender, and 6 Juggernaught was the result.

Are thorn knights the angel equivalent of angsty teens?

WHAT'S GOOD NIGGA

OH SHIT, WHITECHAIN

Yes, except they all say "uhhh, it's like, not a phase metatron, this is who I am!" Then subsequent anxty thorn - knight phase lasts for 30 Kalpana and they listen to evanescence and wear mascara for 100 aeons.