Why are Japanese suburbs so comfy? I don't want to live in Japan but I would love to live in a place like this

Why are Japanese suburbs so comfy? I don't want to live in Japan but I would love to live in a place like this

Looks like shit desu why do you think it's confy?

narrow streets
subdued color scheme
emphasis on plants
compact houses
power lines make me nostalgic

I don't know how true this is, but a Japanese user here once explained that it's because when they started modernizing, instead of knocking it all down and starting over from nothing and making a grid, in Japan they just made modern buildings on the same streets that have always been there.

Looks like shit. Autistic weeb

Looks great.

Your picture looks like shit.

>emphasis on plants
everything is tar and concrete mate, a few pot plants don't change that

Ahahahaha you fucking ape.

Are you okay? Hello?

no nigger or spics

I like them, too. They look clean, well organized and modest.

it's very nice. knowing that there aren't a billion minorities mooching about at every street corner helps.

It looks clean and relaxing.

not really gaijins apartment mansion, is nosy, dirty. people avoid to live area in-paki, bra-chon. shina,.vetokon .

I see some people find this attractive but it all looks the same anywhere you go in Japan
that makes you feel it's literally fucking endless and soulless

>houses are near identical boxes, with tiny gardens
>brick fences contribute to a hostile gated community feel, public space doesn't exist
you probably find it nostalgic because it reminds you of your weeaboo years in high school. if you didn't have any weeaboo years but still feel this way, or if you're still a weeaboo, then you unironically need to kys.

Its really bad I hate the narrow streets

japan is like a really well-managed hell

I think it looks shitty, too.
Also shitty.
I'd rather live downtown of a large city, with actual buildings and stores nearby. Manhattan is heaven itself.

>emphasis on plants
what kind of concrete shithole do you live in

looks like rotten wood if you ask me