Movies where the main character is completely alone?

Movies where the main character is completely alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

natgeotv.com/uk/megastructures
youtube.com/watch?v=yyaEIf2ok6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does the martian count

my inevitable biopic

your life

All is lost

it counts but i hated how positive matt damon's character was about everything.
true

moon

well, sort of

Mars attacks.

Cast away

IN ALL MY YEARS OF POSTING...!!!!!

Cast away

Martian

Secret Honor
Locke

I didnt very much like locke, I wanted to find out more about concrete but then the bitch wife kept on butting in. Woukd have much preffered Tom Hardy making concrete angles for 3 hours.

Locke

assuming phone conversations don't count

Moon

My life

Why are people on Sup Forums such sad lonely virgins?

I wish it was a movie

it's literally my dream that everyone on earth just spontaneously vanishes and I can live the rest of my life alone here doing whatever I want

people are such obstacles

what are normies like you doing on Sup Forums?

Ive had awkward pathetic sex 2 times in my life thank you very much. I just really liked the concrete aspect of the movie.

Its not that great, freezing time is much better. Sex with frozen chicks is neat.

it's so weird to me that the lonely autists on this site have so much free time on their hands due to having no friends/gfs and yet they have the shittiest taste imaginable

I have a fiancee and a couple of jobs yet I still make time to be patrician.

If you're going to be lonely at least get cultured boys

You should read Station Eleven

Sup Forums in general is a place where outcasts can voice their opinions and thoughts for their own merit.

in real social settings people judge a thousand other things about you before getting to your actual point or opinion.

If this isn't bait I'd recommend killing yourself ASAP my man

>I have a fiancee and a couple of jobs
No u dont

Jesus man just let the dude have his concrete fantasies.

Castaway is my ultimate comfy movie.

taste is defined by one's experiences, if your life is filled with rejection and envy, then your taste in kino would differ to someone happy and successful because of how much you relate to the characters/story.

understand?

Passengers was a good idea but the execution was lacking.

Cast Away was great.

Moon got the feel right.

The Martian was okay, but I never felt like the main character was really in danger.

All is Lost was great.

I haven't seen Life of Pi yet, but it looks good.

Still haven't seen Gravity.

127 Hours wasn't really good as a movie, but Franco was. Worth a single watch.

Buried with Ryan Capeshit. It's good, but the alone part may not be what you're looking for.

I really liked Wild, but it would be a stretch to include it in the list. She's not alone all the time, just trailling alone.

Same with The Edge, The Snow Walker, Nothing, The Omega Man, etc. I love them but they are at least 2 people, sometimes more, not just one. They get the feel right, though so you may want to check them out.

Agreed lad. I have a wife, job and live in a foreign country which means I have to constantly study language yet still find time for my kino

If that's the case then why do most of you just love absolute garbage like Marvel movies?

Also having a fiancee and a job is in no way connected to happiness or being successful

>and yet they have the shittiest taste imaginable

Lack of empathy and general overall negative attitude makes people in that situations extremely bitter.

actually when you're an autist you don't really give a fuck about impressing people or trying to "culture" yourself so you just like what you like and get on with it

people that feel a need to become "cultured" are usually the most uninteresting people

>Also having a fiancee and a job is in no way connected to happiness or being successful
why? what more is there to accomplish?

If you like concrete, look no further than Concrete Revolutio.

Legitimately feel bad for you that your view of the world is this parochial

>castaway
>comfy

All is Lost

Life of Pi was dog shit.

>considers himself "Patrician" and " cultured"
>thinks the high water mark of life is getting married and having a job
lol

Mastering fly fishing.

>hasn't seen gravity

Don't bother. It sucked.

not an argument

I'm the guy who made the patrician and cultured comments and I'm this guy also you laughably moronic autist

how can you not even follow a simple conversation?

Last man on earth

no. i'm the guy who made those comments

Buried is really, really good. So is Moon.

don't listen to this guy. I'm the real guy

you guys never answered his question

White Room Torture?

Looks pretty white in there.

who the fuck is this guy

Most people work mind numbing jobs that they hate and that exhaust them so they can only come home and watch trash tv. Their minds slowly die and they lose a sense of passion, if they ever had one to begin with.

Relationships are in no away a cure all for pain and loneliness. They can certainly help and deepen your life in many ways but they do not somehow magically prevent a decline into depression and dissatisfaction.

This really shouldn't be something that needs to be explained.

>it's a measurable fact the time we live in has the highest saturation of depression, virginity-into-30s, suicides, reliance on medication
>Why are people on a shit website such sad lonely virgins?
no idea brah

I AM SOARTACUS!!

But I like my job, Im a plasterer but concrete really fucking interest me.

concrete is just rock juice. comes from wells

I know but its so fucking neat, I often watch megastructure documentarys in my sparetime. Its fucking incredible the shit they accomplish with concrete.

castaway on the moon

>Locke

Surprisingly good movie

castaway in a blackhole.

Comfy
Have to agree with the conversations about concrete were kino

>Movies where the main character is completely alone?
BEST

worst film i've ever seen at the cinema

>it counts but i hated how positive matt damon's character was about everything.

So, this is actually a "movies about how a character is fucking depressed and feels all alone" thread.

The high water mark is having more children than anyone else. That doesn't mean getting married or even seeing them.

I have had a childhood fear of being buried alive thanks to having seen 10 seconds of the trailer for buried alive and it has haunted my entire life.

I remember being a kid and never allowing myself to sleep anywhere other than my bedroom because I was afraid people would mistake me as dead and I would wake up wearing a suit in a coffin.

Jesus christ that pic really spooks the ever living fuck out of me.

Ever been caving user?

Don't click this user. Don't you click this. DON'T!!!!! user!!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH FUCK YOU!!! WHYYYWOULDYOUDOTHAT??

are you sure you are over 18

Castaway on the Moon
Alone in the Wilderness
Corn Island (It has two people but they barely talk)

Buried alive was in 1990 even if I were 1 years old when it came out I would be at least 27 years old now.

Because Caving Is Fun, user.

I warn you, don't click on this! Don't click again!!! STOP!!!!!

yeah basically.

Concrete and anything related to civil and architectural engineering is kino, and I say it as an electronics engineer.

I can say the same thing and I'm more NEET than anything else (if farming is NEET kek).

What is the best engineering kino you know of, EE?

natgeotv.com/uk/megastructures

fuckfuckfuckfuck

Something about million dollar heavy machinery operating in tandom, and high vis vest just makes me rock fucking hard. I also get the same way around trains, big strong men designed and built this. Not a women in sight.

When you wake up tomorrow, this is where you'll be.

You don't want to know about my life

youtube.com/watch?v=yyaEIf2ok6I

they actually do psych testing and isolation training for astronauts tho to find out they're able to do their job even if the rest of the crew is dead

Silent Running.

I am downloading this now, I hope its like forrest gump but he spends the entire movie exploring a country on foot.

>exploring a country on foot
It's set in a spaceship. What the fuck are you talking about?

His positive demeanor was the only thing I liked about the film, its exactly what they tell you to do if youre ever lost or stranded in order to survive.

It's not a movie, but it might interest you.

Doctor Who, Season 9 Episode 11, Heaven Sent

I am assuming it was judged based on the name of the film.

I would totally watch a movie like that though.

passengers had good in it.
it was shit, but not total shit. that ending fucking slayed it though.

This stuff.
Not sure if I can recommend it tho

Life of pi wasn't a story about a kid who was alone. It was him, watching the actions of himself and a few others in a lifeboat which he viewed as various animals to shield himself from the mental trama.

>it's a lonely virgins convince themselves marriage, a career, and a family aren't the real endgame because they'll never make it episode
They sure do play this episode often on this channel

>it's a failed normie trying to cope with his shitty life filler

most neets by deafult don't really give a fuck about the endgames otherwise they'd just be an average lowly wagecuck

neets just like stirring shit up

Somnio
someone upload it