GOT fucked up by stop focusing on the game and going 100% fantasy with jon snow and danny fuck that trash

GOT fucked up by stop focusing on the game and going 100% fantasy with jon snow and danny fuck that trash

Bring on WestWorld

This bitch is a raging sjw irl so that ruined it for me.

So what you're saying is the only good parts of GoT are the ones that are ripped straight from TAK.

unless the writters start writing her like that dont care what she does IRL that why i dont follow celebrity bullshit those fuckers should just be puppets readand act what smarter people tell you to

>only good parts of GoT

is the fucking game for the throne not stupid fucking dragons and magic where people who failed in the game came back to life like danny and jon LITTLE FINGER FOR THE WIN

So literally what I just said.

Just read tak if you want politics and realism.

tak?

link

those fucking hip
my dick is diamond

The Accursed Kings. Basically everything in asoiaf that isn't the Norf, Dorne, ice zombies or dragons is pretty much lifted from this.

>everything in asoiaf that isn't the Norf, Dorne, ice zombies or dragons is pretty much lifted from this
Literally incorrect as it's all literally lifted from history, which you would know if you ever picked up a book in your life.

tak are historical novels you stupid fucking idiot.

Which means that they both drew from the same sources and not one from another you illiterate mongoloid.

cringe

autism

Right GRRM just happened to tell the basic story of tak while giving every character the exact same characteristics that they have in tak including inventing the exact same fictional characters, but all out of pure coincidence, despite literally admitting to having read tak and largely based asoiaf on it.

>look mom I'm shitposting!

Who's fictional in TAK?

Most of what happens is lifted straight from real life

>that webm

fullyerect.jpg

>Hurr durr a fantasy show for normies didn't have fantasy but now I no like it cause fantasy
You watch a fantasy show, fantasy is bound o happen. Anyone could've seen it coming from miles away. Go back to your normie shit
Though I do agree that the SJWing of Danny has ruined most of the good the show had. Also the fanbase of this show is the most cancerous shit in the history of television

Beatrice d'Hirson, Guccio Baglioni

Both of those were actually real, though just about everything about them was invented by Druon.

BĂ©atrice d'Hirson was a real lady in waiting for Mahaut. But the part about her being a sultry witch who believes in a Lord of Light and a Lord of Darkness and who poisons Philip's brother and nephew to help him become king was made up.

Same with Baglioni, he's only known as a banker and legal father of Gianino/Jean.

But when John Wayne said his political views he was a "patriot"
Just stop giving a fuck about their views like they dont care about yours

>that hip thrusting
Hold me, lads.

Kek how did i not see it

he was

>Not including Tywin, Ned and Robert

I wish I was that horse if you know what I'm saying haha xd I'd totally put my male body parts into her hehe yeah man xd