ITT: Actors that were cast as kids and turned out kinda ugly / odd looking and would never have gotten a role if they...

ITT: Actors that were cast as kids and turned out kinda ugly / odd looking and would never have gotten a role if they started their career now,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13rxQMK7JcM
youtube.com/watch?v=2CXD8PK6Djc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haley Joel Osment

John Lennon biopic when?

I once saw him complaining to his mother in Covent Garden

was he acting like a bitch?

Did you call moi a dipshit

about what

Douwy from Malcom in The middle.

he hasn't changed a bit, wth you about

Biopic

He was a cute kid, but puberty was not kind

Why doesn't he have a brain pan?

i've literally never seen him as a kid

That because he was born like that.

i still don't get how you go from some cute chubby kid to montgomery burns in 5 years

IHS needs to lose the SJW glasses and let his hair get a big shaggy.

How many rapes do you think this man is responsible for?

>low test faggot
>british
really makes the jingle tingle

youtube.com/watch?v=13rxQMK7JcM

what went wrong?

Metal Gear Solid 6 looks great

actually he was model-tier as an adult so you could not be more wrong about that

youtube.com/watch?v=2CXD8PK6Djc

People keep making threads about him on /hm/ even though he looks like fucking sue perkins

Already happened.

A surprising fucking amount of them. Like 80% turn out uglier than the average person which is really fascinating, like something in the industry is affecting the way they're growing up.

I've seen kids with strange features grow into them and become normal looking, I've seen normal looking kids grow into beautiful people, however with actors, it's like a new element is introduced which makes them weird looking grown up, or the slightest unique feature they have becomes exaggerated hundred fold and makes them look like caricatures of themselves.

About Arya killing little finger

how has this not been posted yet

There's only been one it just refuses to die. Tom Holland threads are eternally spammed though.

That little Anakin guy.

Could be all the cosmetic surgery they undergo as a child.

Might be that a lot of the desired features in child actors doesnt work well when they grow

That's correct.
Where is Stewie' s cranium?

This kid should have been cast in Ready Player One.

Stress and dieting

With examples like these it's hard to tell though, would they have let themselves go if they weren't rich and were looking for work?

>kids no longer look like the role they played 10 years ago

WOAH big fucking surprise
What's the point of this thread?
Don't you have anything constructive to do?

I know, but with Bran as the wife beater

RIP dewey

>t. butthurt child actor

He was too pure for this world.

I don't believe you

Most of them are pumped full of puberty blockers so they stay childlike longer. Fucks them up in the long run. I mean look what happened to Gary Coleman.

He was the size of a toddler.

>not trusting triple doubles
What are you, a fucking idiot?

Some truth bombs about Deouey
>He is Sweedish
>He voiced Sheldon ("im obnoxious") in Finding Nemo
>He died aged 26 from a Intracerebral hemorrhage
>His family is yet to announce his death out of respect for him

The manlet who played Harry Potter.

nize

no

main problem is the sideburns desu

Ugly kids usually become average or cute after puberty
Pretty kids usually become average or ugly after puberty

It happens, but that's not generally true.

Nah it has to do with statistics, you can only go down on the ugly soectrum if youre at the pretty end. Uggos have all the space to go up. Its simple maths.

Two words: Hormone Blockers

Its a known practice in the industry to give child actors hormone blockers in an attempt to hold off puberty and extend their career as a child actor a little longer. You can see evidence of this with Chloe Moretz, compare her body Jazz Jennings who has been on blockers for years.

yeah I was the second one ;_;

or alcohol/drugs. Ed furlong was fucked up for a while. A while back he was all banged up and got arrested because he tried to "liberate" lobsters from a grocery store

I'm cute get who remained facially aesthetic through puberty but got rekt by low test making me a lanklet with virtually no muscle tone

charge your fuckin' tablet

people that wait for the battery to die honestly infuriate me

chill out 33% is fine for around 3 hours of light browsing

Lieutenant Dan? NEW BELLY

Its called exercise faggit, you should try it some time.

more examples please. I espacially love it when they're on a show so we're just stuck with them, its just so uncomfortable. Can't for season 3 of stranger things, kek.

this kills the cells
fuckwit

Tom holland huh?

His face didn't age but his head did

>That little Anakin guy.