Daily reminder CTR is spamming Hillary victory threads to try and discourage Trump voters from voting

Daily reminder CTR is spamming Hillary victory threads to try and discourage Trump voters from voting

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
correctrecord.org/about/
nytimes.com/2012/11/13/health/dream-team-of-behavioral-scientists-advised-obama-campaign.html_r=0
technologyreview.com/s/509026/how-obamas-team-used-big-data-to-rally-voters/
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ctr is real
nice meme kiddo.

this and they're trying to slide the recent leaks

>Implying Hillary cares about this piece of shit board

Objective fact that it's real. Try harder.

>ctr is real
nice meme kiddo.

Correct the record was a smear (and a poor one at that) cooked up by right wing media outlets like CNN and FOX.

>Implying the spread of information on this board isn't vital.

Lmao, straight outta the book.

Who is that trouser arouser?

What does CTR stand for?

I dont understand this. why does anyone think this will discourage Trump voters. I have yet to see a single post from a Trump voter saying "well shit, now im not voting"

>ctr is real
nice meme kiddo.

is dis nigga srs?

Found the pic on Sup Forums. Wish I knew

Sauce OP? She makes my dick hard

>sexy babe in OP pic

I've seen a few fake ones. I assume most of it is concern shilling.

correctrecord.org/

>No mention of Sup Forums anywhere
>Sup Forums is but a pustule on 4chans ass

Keep up those delusions of grandeur.

Here's another. Wish I knew

Correct (Control) The Record

>implying pol isn't the meme centre of the universe
>implying Kek didn't meme Trump into existence

literally a fake website made by Trump supporters to discredit Hillary supports online.

Just read this man's wiki and tell me that he is not bought.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

Why would it stop me from voting? If anything, all this doom and gloom bullshit is telling me my swing state vote will be all the more important, and I'll make doubly sure I'm available to cast it for Trump this November.

> Daily reminder CTR is spamming Hillary victory threads to try and discourage Trump voters from voting
How would that even work? If you want to convince people to not vote for Trump you'd argue he's doing so great he don't need your vote. Saying he's fucked would just be encouraging.

please don't post short-haired females here Australia

it tempts and distracts our righteous posters

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Daily reminder CTR is spamming Hillary victory threads to try and discourage Trump voters from voting

They're doing the same thing on social media.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

I don't really understand it. The only people who visit pol are pretty switched on and committed

Their side aim is to attempt to disrupt our meme magic of course

>mfw their shitty candidate needs to pay people to support her online

Why would I get discouraged for voting? I'm still gonna vote for trump even if she's winning, I'm still going to hoard guns when she's a elected. When they try to take our guns I will go out shooting. I didn't get discouraged when the blacks in my town Texas are threatening to camp outside election polls and beat anyone who votes trump. You know how people responded? They told those nuggets if they did that, we'd lynch their nigger necks. Hillary is cunt and I'll never vote for her.

>he says nervously

not realizing that this satire board and website has caused so many things to go viral. go look at how many times Sup Forums has been in the msm .

it probably is, the amount of shills lately can't be just trolls

Why would shills have made 90% of the posts on this thread if they didn't care?

Or are all the Sup Forumsacks suddenly avid to explain why CTR doesn't care about Sup Forums?

>Their side aim is to attempt to disrupt our meme magic of course

This.

We are the birthplace of the meme.

It is vital they disrupt us and sow dissension.

Yeah, what the fuck is going on?
>threads are being deleted left and right
>shills spewing their shitty liberal views

I think im going to take a vacation until the elections are over

>It's another "everything that I disagree with is satire because no one can possibly hold an opinion that differs from mine" episode

this post kinda confirms it

Voting against Soros globalism

I know, fuck them.

Sup Forums needs to go back on the offensive, instead of being constantly on the defensive.

lol @ Sup Forums trying to take credit for Sup Forums and other creative boards.

Your opinions are wrong

Yep

Wouldn't that just encourage her opposition to vote more? Seeing as they have more of a reason to?

no dude CTR isn't real Sup Forums just got a huge influx of anti-Trump sentiment COINCIDENTALLY right after CTR got a huge increase to its budget
JUST A COINCIDENCE

Crash Team Racing. A ps1 mario kart clone that's actually bretty good.

I want trump shills and their idiocracy drumpf candidate to leave

We're stipl on the attack with clinton emails, trump generals etc

They're really just a boring, temporary irritation

Either that or Trump's poll numbers shit the bed so Sup Forums became ripe for the trolling.

The CTR Shills

The CTR Shills

SAVE AND SPREAD THESE LINKS EVERYWHERE

boasting in bread for moar of OPs grill

okay to be fair i'm sure some of it is just trolls

This. There is LITERALLY n-nothing to see here goyi- I mean, fellow Sup Forumssters

It could be as simple as creating more pro-Trump threads.

Better than seeing a catalog full of "DRUMPF BTFO HOW CAN HE RECOVER" threads.

Whoa! Thanks for correcting the record.

But then we're forcing the meme magic. It should naturally flow from kek

Personally, I troll Sup Forums for revenge against the many times this cesspool's userbase shits Sup Forums content into my homeboard

>i-it's a conspiracy!

Trump is losing, and losing badly. Very sad. Stop denying it.

Either go find Trump and get him to completely turn his campaign around, or just accept the fact that he's done for. Even Gary Johnson has a better chance of winning at this point.

Can I have some of what you're on?
correctrecord.org/about/

>3 shekels were deposited into your account Mr. Shlomo McShekelsburg

Pathetic. I will enjoy your tears come November.

I fucking despise Hillary but seeing Trumpcuck supporters get anally devastated is just wonderful.

>We are the birthplace of the meme.

CTR crushes your memes with science.

nytimes.com/2012/11/13/health/dream-team-of-behavioral-scientists-advised-obama-campaign.html_r=0

technologyreview.com/s/509026/how-obamas-team-used-big-data-to-rally-voters/

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

I don't care if they say Trump eats dead babies and can prove it, i will still vote Trump over Hillary.

yeah, if they don't do that, Hillary has no chance

November will be a dark time for you, friend

>Trump will win

>Sup Forums
>relevant

You think she give a fuck about Sup Forums. kek

If you don't go vote because of some pussys online then you're just a major faggot. You don't stay home on election day!

You should go worry about your own government, foreigner.

To be honest either Trump or Hillary winning is a bad end, but at least if Trump loses I can watch Sup Forums collapse.

What is the deal with all these threads starting with pics of 3/10 chicks? This is like the twelfth one I've seen, what gives?

why does she always strike the same fucking weird ass pose?

wheres all the black people

go away trump shill

Because she can't move...

>Nationals Baseball
>Brooklyn

REEEEEEEEE

Like that time remain won the EU referendum

Sage and ignore all Trump shills

>CTR is racist

This needs to go to Breitbart/Gateway pundit

Those racist, bigoted homophobes!

Prove it, Jethro.

>Lots of people disagreeing with you on Sup Forums is not proof.

You're not paying attention.

Never seen a single "CTR shill"

There's been easily 2000 anti-CTR threads where noobies wring their hands and shit their shorts over the imaginary strawmen.

If the CTR goal was terrorizing the trumDumpsters, they won by a landslide.

shekel was deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record!

(You)

OK, someone do this retard a favor and point to a post in any thread that is confirmed to come from CTR and not some shitpost from a fellow Sup Forums troll.

Anybody?

>paid fuck all to post for a corrupt oligarch

Your life is shit

I don't understand how that's supposed to work. Wouldn't it make more sense to spam Trump dominating in order to make it seem like getting out and voting would be pointless, since its already in the bag?

All this is doing is making us feel its essential to spread the word to get out and vote.

This is exactly why the left is shitty. They don't think about real life reactions.

>Your life is shit

Yeah, I'm waiting for a honest response and I'm just not feeling it. Hey did you ever find that post from an ACTUAL CTR shill?

I'm pretty sure I've never seen one here.

I think they're worried hillary is so weak that reporting trump as winning would cause an irreversable preference cascade.

Even die hard blue normies are saying "if it was anyone but trump"

When you consider all the retarded shit that flies around from Republicans like the Clinton body count or whatever, can you blame them? Good, someone should tell those morons they're wrong, publicly.

And if it's such a big fucking deal the GOP can do the same thing. That is, if the Trump team is competent enough to actually put together a team to accomplish an agenda. I have doubts.

Hillary for sure has bodies on her diaper

>Politics for intellectual lightweights