Alexandra Daddario

Alexandra Daddario

Pretty much...

Except that drawing has a hotter face

Seven and the Ragged Tiger is their best album.

inb4 >>Sup Forums

>literally not one decent single on it

>The Reflex
>Union of the Snake
>New Moon on Monday

Nope not one decent single.

>Who dares summon me? You could not leave well enough alone, I knew that eventually you would try to create threads you were not ready to handle and did not understand. I waited, knowing that some day your own arrogance would bring you to me. And here we are! You have dreamed of death. You thought to escape it. Now, my little puppet, death will be all you ever know.

Boobs

She was destined to make a Lara Croft: Tomb Raider movie. How has this not fucking happened yet. Are chestlet women that buttblasted about her?

Is there a name for that art style? I've seen a lot of posters with a similar looking woman but do not know how to search is

Google Patrick Nagel

The Chauffeur was the best song sorry though

Would you succumb to her Sup Forums?

it's patrick nagel, i guess you could call it art deco, but it's his unique woodblock print style

>tfw the album cover looks a million times better in person

Submit

>aunt in her 50s still owns a towel the lead singer bloke wiped himself down with and tossed off stage decades ago
It's not sad just yet but it stopped being endearing a long time ago
What's this thread about now

>you will never breathe the scent of daddario's asshole into rust's face

why did she not wear underwear? did the scene really call for her having her flaps out? was it absolutely necessary?

That's obvioulsy Fairuza Balk

pusy

>never watched True Detective
Fuck off you loathsome piece of shit

omg

>watching Pleb Deplebtive

>is it necessary to get your vagina out in order to have vaginal intercourse?
Yea

True

Toreador or Malkavian, you figure?

That is a feminine penis.

I leik

GIRLS ON FILM

it's called labia

dadada dadada dadada dadada

I'm doing morse code on her clit.

>ssss
what did he mean by this?

SsssUCUBUS!

Of Coursh.

The thing is if you took that drawing and translated it literally into human form it would look pretty fucked up as an actual person.
The drawing is aesthetically pleasing but people just don't have eye shapes like that.

Yes, 3DPD

Daddario looks pretty fucked up as an actual person so it all works out pretty well

Well that wasn't my point but whatever.

Yes I agree