If refugees are such a problem, why have there been no happenings in Canada?

If refugees are such a problem, why have there been no happenings in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-stabbing-military-recruitment-centre-1.3491719
torontosun.com/2016/07/01/syrian-students-harassing-women-students-in-fredericton-high-school
youtube.com/watch?v=vn2GIMYZ794
thestar.com/news/2013/06/14/guns_cash_seized_in_project_traveller.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/terror-threat-arrest-rcmp-1.3715969
youtube.com/watch?v=qDXeHb4hers
youtube.com/watch?v=tbfKyg7Qx6w
therebel.media/exclusive_migrant_men_students_nb_school
torontosun.com/2016/05/20/pro-caliphate-group-gathers-in-mississauga
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because we're better than murica in every way conceivable

Canada is smart as fuck. They smoke big fat joints in the parliament and maintain their common sense. They only take in families of refugees that have had their kids in school and had jobs in the past. The screening process is excellent and the intigration program is well thought-out & balanced. Kokanee ftw

Because we arrest them and treat them like white people. Which is to say, they actually go to jail. There was a few in the maritimes that tried to have sex with pre-teen boys, and they got caught before the could get their pants down. Also, we don't let in hundreds of thousands at once, THEN start processing them. Works better that way.

Because sand niggers don't want to go through the hassle when there's nothing worth destroying.

>based canarkian
>pops a cap in a muslim ass
>not a happening

hownew.ru

It will come to you also, Leaf

You need to become more culturally enriched

Adding to what other people have said which is a huge factor imo. We passed our version of the Patriot Act last year so when people start planning shit they get on the radar of CSIS or RCMP both of which can arrest them before they commit a crime.

You mean recent happenings? It's not good to constantly wait for those things to happen. Then, when they do happen, you people go nuts about it and demand action accordingly. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Literally 3 days ago there was a happening where a guy was going to suicide bomb London, but the rcmp got him first

Not an argument.

What do you have to protect a heritage ?

You are not a strong people that evolved through any conflict.

Fuck off you drunk northern git

there almost was a few days ago...

but still, for all our multiculturalism we have tough restrictions to entry and are a relatively small population

HABBENING SOON?

>We passed our version of the Patriot Act last year
Most of that was watered down in committee. The worst parts (search of ISP record without warrant, etc.) were killed by the libertarian faction in the Conservative Party

>You are not a strong people that evolved through any conflict.
So what

>Not an argument.
Not even on his side, but this epik maymay needs to stop. I want Stefan and his circular logic cult to perish.

because we have no identity and culture. Our populace are fucking idiots for the most part. Say what you want about the states but atleast there are people down there passionate and trying to keep alive thehistory of their country.

DUDE

This is what happens when someone tries to immigrate to Canada
>hello i am of living in the canadas, visa please
>Please complete these 5000 forms and forward every official document and university degree you've ever received to our office in three weeks along with a year's wages in your home country's currency

Because Canada only imported a very small number of refugees.

What you can't have is 100,000 refugees all in the same 10 square mile area. That's total disaster.

But taking 25,000 and spreading them all over one of the biggest nations by land-mass in the world makes it easy to police them.

are you fucking kidding me refugees have ruined Toronto.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-stabbing-military-recruitment-centre-1.3491719

JINX

I would pick a functioning country with well-funded CPP and OAS over a declining, bankrupt empire with nothing to offer its citizens but some culture to fight over

Why do you think there isn't? 99% of the european happenings were covered up until recently.

>everyone is an idiot but me
>i am the only enlightened individual

get fucked retard

>if terrorists attack you, you win

There's some Imam cleric shithead in London, ON calling for Sharia and asking people to support ISIS. He goes on speaking tours to college campuses to promote radical islam.

Probably had a major influence over the shithead in Strathroy.

because we were actually smart about housing refugees.

Sup Forums can meme all they want. we did it right and it shows.

they even helped out with the forest fires and rebuilt homes.

europe had millions of unmarked people walking through their borders, most weren't even syrian. and since we were selective it shows how well our background checks were

nice dubs, and thanks paki bro!

>If you attack Canada, Canada wins

that was years ago before the refugee issue. and the perp was a homegrown isis flamer that was instigated from watching too much liveleak videos.

>He thinks there haven't been any refugee related happenings since they started bringing them in.

How about the leaked e-mails from Fredericton High School in New Brunswick, where they detailed the actions of several of their "students". Keep in mind the student is 20 years old, and was placed in a high school class with young girls.

>"During a class activity ... talking about hobbies or interests, (an Arabic-speaking student) stated that he liked RPGs and made loud noises and gestures," Chantal Lafargue, a teacher at Fredericton High School, wrote in March.
>"It would appear that the honeymoon is over with a few of the Syrian men -- the 19 & 20 year olds. Things have been brewing for a few weeks now -- the older males challenging (two other teachers) particularly when it comes to the girls in the class and also bullying others in the class. There was an incident today and things also got physical with a few students."

torontosun.com/2016/07/01/syrian-students-harassing-women-students-in-fredericton-high-school

SOMEONE GET THIS FAGGOT A LEAF

If china is so good at the olympics, how come we don't have more medals?

I want this to be true, but that was Rebel media after all

>what about this thing that only the Sun and (((Rebel Media))) reported on and the story changes every time it comes up again

Op is a shill. I leave here. The Syrian refugees are just beginning to be settled. If you want to see how the first batch is blending in watch this video : youtube.com/watch?v=vn2GIMYZ794

Prior Somali refugees are too busy running half the gangs in Toronto to bother with terrorism: thestar.com/news/2013/06/14/guns_cash_seized_in_project_traveller.html

With that said they are beginning the terror attacks. Most have been disrupted thus far but that wont last forever.

This. Our immigration procedure (assuming you're not a Syrian refugee) generally takes 1-2 years depending on the intake stream, and over a grand in fees, medical exams, and other expenses. It is neither simple nor fast. I always lol at butthurt lefties who say they're going to move to Canada if Trump wins. It's not as simple as showing up with your bags and renting a place.

Because we took actual refugees, we took people already settled in UN camps in Lebannon and already taken care of by the UN and shipped them here, they're not the same brand of savages as the stream going to Europe.

*live here

Because apologizing isn't an olympic event yet

>You are not a strong people that evolved through any conflict.

we literally are you, grown in siberian temperatures. we acted as a british colony building a first world country from nothing. we joined in ww1 ad btfo your tactics, joined ww2 AGAIN and btfo of french english AND american tactics. we then covered the italian front for everyone else and dealt the killing blow to mousilini.

kill yourself you uneducated chav faggot. or whhatever they call a failed abortion over there.

we live in acbins

You fucking retards. Google the incident more, do your own research, and you'll find the leaked e-mails sent between members of the high school administration and teachers. The Rebel Media didn't fabricate this story, they reported exactly what was written in the fucking emails. Hell, they even posted the fucking e-mails themselves.

Don't discredit factual reporting because you're too lazy to look any deeper into it.

Another one was just thwarted

>this is what happens when you drink too much Sup Forums memes

take a walk outside retard.

not enough support here I guess

>carefully-screened refugees in small numbers are imported
>Sup Forums predicts massive habbenings
>this does not happen
>Sup Forums cherry-picks two (2) incidences of bullying that happens in pretty much every canadian high school
>M-MUH RACE WAR WE'RE BEING KEKED

there was one last week though
youtube.com/watch?v=qDXeHb4hers

he was a white muslim though

Oh no!

not fucking toronto!

Yet we still only have 1 terrorist related death in this decade.

Face it, our government is top tier.

Dude, I like Ezra but they are always so desperate for any nugget of counter-liberal narrative shit that I can't take them seriously until there's an actual Happening

Speak for yourself you faggot

this will answer all your questions

Well assuming they are Americans they can cross the border any time they want. It's pretty easy for them to come to Canada.

>Implying Toronto wasn't ruined from the start

it's not factual reporting. The first time that story broke it was in Halifax, then it was in a town outside of Halifax, and now it's in Fredericton, and every time it doesn't get any attention (((The Rebel))) reruns it with a different location in the Maritimes and pretends it's a new story, but they always talk about how it's totally based on emails that somehow leaked so you can tell it's the same story

I am so humiliated and ashamed that someone would do this.

nothing of value was lost

>Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=tbfKyg7Qx6w

only blacks say nigga

is this nigger retarded?

>Rebel Media
come on b'y

Toronto was never part of Canada anyway. Was always the immigrant dumping pit

I think that's why they wanted the Syrians. A little more radical than the typical melting pot ingredients from Asia. To justify the totalitarian tiptoe, it's going to be the great civilian smackdown of the 21st century and Syrup land won't be immune.

I mean sooner or later, a few hundred thousand year after year...they will get their draconian legislation passed. Country is already pretty much disarmed unlike our large retarded southern brothers.

LMFAO
what a faggot.
Seriously, find a rope and a tree.

desu that sucks, hope he got paid regardless

let me guess. Border faggot?

Yeah I love how its a chink
Theres not a lot of asians in Alberta but I know Hongcouver is basically all asian

>That I give a fuck about Toronto
The east is cucked as fuck.

Well at least the idiot who did that wrote on mostly blank blue, hardly any of design was ruined

Not a brain washed canadian retard anymore.

What'd they do?

>we literally are you
UR NOTHING LIKE ME U DONT KNOW ME I HATE YOU WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE U KNOW NOTHING

Oh look. The story has the emails sent by the administration, that were acquired through an FOI request. Fuck off with your refugee defending bullshit. You can deny the rebel all you want, but you can't deny the fucking emails themselves.

therebel.media/exclusive_migrant_men_students_nb_school

That pic

>the duke of calgary standing up, removing the fake beard, as is tradition.

Basically this. All of my Conservative friends hate The Rebel in private because he vacuums up donations that could be going to us while simultaneously validating every stereotype that exists of racist, conspiratorial bible-thumping Reformers.

I would honestly not be surprised if he was being paid by the Liberals to say the absolute dumbest shit possible in order to keep conservative voters riled up so that the CBC can catch them on tape being crazy

For a visit. Not for permanent residence. They are entitled to stay for 6 months only, like Europoors or anyone else from a visa exempt country.

because you imported women and children, little do you know, children grow up have more children and bite the hand that feed them

They are waiting for their calipahtie meeting in Missausaga to take place, before they do anything.

No one cares in Canada when muslims hold caliphete meetings.
I think Justine might show up shirtless and bucka-bucka dance in a circle with all the other men.

Many leaf shills here. Canada will be under a string of terror attacks eventually and have no way to protect themselves. They are even more vulnerable than Europe because of how cucked people are here. Remember the Germans bragging like 2 months ago how they hadn't been hit so refugees weren't a problem? Same thing will blow up in the faces of these leaf shills in this thread.

t.chink

>hey rabbi watcha doin

desu my granpa who was scottish and came here. and my grandma was in the subway during the blitz.

the other side is the same.

not sure why having a different fag and geography changes my family heritage when it was at most 80 years.

There is a reason why we don't have no happenings.. Bill C-51 is still in use.

>mfw people don't know that we vet our refugees severely
>mfw people don't know we let in Z E R O single males
it looks like our propaganda has worked

Its not possible to go to canada by foot if you aee from a shithole.
And nearly impossible to get to canada by boat or plane.

Only the richest can actually get there and those wont commit suicide attacks.

>is this nigger retarded?
do you even have to ask at this point ?

Oh they already had it
torontosun.com/2016/05/20/pro-caliphate-group-gathers-in-mississauga

Well, no one in the city, provincial or federal government did anything. This barely got news in Canada.

So weird, my external hardrive keeps accessing itself and my net is slow.

>only blacks say nigga

>bunch of people assemble nonviolently
>expecting the CF to go in with the one attack chopper we have left or something

they're probably like 90% SQ plants anyway.

if u dont invite a child-fucking, rag-wearing, goat-fucking, death cult into ur country you're racist. it's 2016.
t. North American Education.

this p much, though i dont know how people don't know how hard it actually is to emigrate to canada, especially from the middle east or any other kind of "at-risk" zone for illness or terrorism (or both)

So having a meeting that is strictly about taking over and subjugating the people to islam, is cool to you, because it's a "non violent assembly"

Okay............................

Actually, the Prime Minister's Office during the Harper years was screening Syrians and only letting in christians and muslims who belonged to minority sects that ISIS is genociding

Apparently it was, under existing regulations, impossible to meet Trudeau's 25 000 quota because most Syrians preferred staying in refugee camps in Lebanon and Turkey than flying halfway across the world to a frigid shithole where people hold barbaric customs such as eating french fries with gravy and cheese curd. The last few thousand we let in are agricultural workers, not the small businessmen and engineers that we first accepted

With that being said I'm honestly not too worried. The Canadian way has always been to maintain a multicultural facade and promote diversity to keep everyone happy while running a cold, unfeeling bureaucracy that is completely biased against anything that might threaten public order (which is a good thing)

Honestly a testament to the RCMP. There have been jihadists arrested, a few who got to stage 1 of their martyrdom. Bonus of being a low crime country is our police have resources available to actually do their job. City police vary city to city, but in my city they are our actual finest. Good lads overall.

Kevin Vickers is a real life hero, but honestly he was just an average canadian cop.

and if you dont give them benefits... well oy vey goyim how racist can you get?!
the next year will be 2017.

Some guy literally suicide bombed himself in a car last week.

>cool
I never said I like it, but they are literally not committing any kind of crime.

Holy shit ms lafargue was my social studies teacher at fhs and I hated her

Turns out she was based

it's literally more likely that a random Rebel staffer made up a bunch of shit with names of teachers from New Brunswick tacked on then an FoI request for emails they're "trying to cover up" went through. The Rebel is not a reliable source, everything they report is filtered through the "Trudeau is literally Stalin and Harper dindu nuffin" lens until it's impossible to tell fact from fiction