Continuing from >>85330389 with THE WRENCHIES !

Continuing from with THE WRENCHIES !

Thanks for reading!

Good job, mang.

It was a beautiful book.

okay that was crazy good!

... and good and crazy

... and i feel kinda like i just done read an art

and... okay so was that a fantasy faerie tale or the slow descent into madness of some kid who killed someone in a cave, the trauma inducing life-long schitzophrenia... and do i really want to know the answer

well for the first question i'm gonna go with yes

for the second answer; no

i'm happy to live with the cognitive dissonance because that was sheer brilliance and it was absolutely fantastic to read - in every sense of the word 'fantastic' - and i don't normally become so effusive over comics, but that was something special

cheers for posting other people's work on Sup Forums dan - that really, truly affected me and between you and me something amazing happened and now i can talk to animals; it's really cool and totally secret and y'know what, life will never be the same

>Anonymous has arrived

> I take drugs and think my dreams are interesting

I like the part where the same thing is done over and over again as if it's layering meaning on any of it.

> thank you all my kickstarter idiots

the flies make it extra deep

if we take the view that an unreliable narrator is describing their paranoid delusion in obfuscating imagery which cushions them from reality, then that shallow layering is quite appropriate; being a common sympton in schizophrenia, where the sufferer places dreams on top of dreams

and while these individual narratives are often tenuous and flimsy, unable to bear scrutiny in their own right, when several such miasma are applied one upon the other and so stratified, they create a delusion that can withstand most objective reality - much like this story which sees your objections and giggles delirium in your face