THE REAL HAPPENING IS BEING IGNORED

>Elysium is becoming reality
>Nobody is doing a god damned thing to stop it
Get out, you fucking Trumpkikes, before you even start shitting up this thread.

wouldnt people like amateur astronomers and people with telescopes see them constructing a massive space station though

No because thats Hollywood.

The truth is, we've been building a moon base inside the Moon (its hollow btw) since the first Apollo missions - the moon landings happened, just not what we were shown.

Really, we have been building on old Nazi plans based on the Antarctic facilities that can only be accessed by special deep water subs.

We're not talking about fucking space stations. We're talking about the economic catastrophe and how the rich will and already do live in their gated communities while actively turning the planet into a global third world.

Proof?

How could something with uneven surface be hollow? That is saying the moon had a core and lost it. What was the core of? Lava?
You've GOT to be meming me.

Come on man are you really that dumb?

>when the fresh frustrated hayden reaction pic is just right

You really don't understand how an uneven surface can also be Hollow there is literally no point wasting any other words on you

Trump is the one who's going to be able to prevent it dummy

Elysium? How is it. Queuing up a movie to watch before chimpout starts

Do not let this slide.

>Post something important on Sup Forums
>All anyone wants to do is talk conspiracy theory bullshit
I'm fucking done with this cancerous board. Enjoy societal decay. You evil, retarded faggots brought this on yourselves.

Do you even physics?

Don't worry. Trump will become POTUS, and we will MAGA

Only the God Emperor Trump can save us!

Not bad, but not that good
It's worth a watch once through.

>talk conspiracy theory bullshit
Except that's exactly what this whole thread is.

Fine, let's play your stupid game. What source do you have to confirm that a giant space station is being built?

That's it. I've had enough of you bastards. I wasn't going to vote for anyone since it doesn't really make much difference - the rich are always the ones who benefit, regardless of who is president, and I kind of wanted to Trump to win because I think he had a good chance of hastening the collapse, but now I'm literally going to go vote for Hillary Clinton this year out of spite for you fucking shills who've turned my homeboard into cancer incarnate. I sure hope that was your intention.

>$400 have been deducted from your account! BAD SHILL!!!

>implying it isn't inevitable
>implying rich people don't deserve the free reign of the world
>aristocracy
>not the best form of government

>Stupid comment
>See flag
It's literally this easy now.

make better threads
I don't know what your autistic Elysium dream was about. Tell us more!

>literally
>literally
>literally
Croat =-= Kraut

>stupid comment
>he's from a country other then mine so i can dodge writing an actual rebuttal
>phew
people like you are the cancer of this board

>Elysium is becoming reality
>mfw Elon Musk hasn't invented space condos yet

GET TO YOU ELON, WHAT THE FUCK ARE MY TAXES PAYING FOR

S P A C E
C
O
N
D
O

>no proof
>no content
>no plausible explanation

Youre fucking retarded

Yeah because they're doing a real great job what with turning the entire planet into India. I'm so glad we don't have to put up with intact nations or the prosperity of the 1950s anymore and offshored all our jobs and are suppressing wages.

You mean like a stupid fucking thread shilling for Trump that gets over 300 comments? Like I said, I'm fucking done with this place. The shills and retards can have it. There is literally no single more important issue than what the rich are now doing to terraform this planet into a global crack den.

And nu/pol/ couldn't give a fuck less. You people are no better than the average citizen watching Miley Cyrus and reality tv garbage. This board has become plebeian as fuck.

Serbia and Croatia are two of the worst shitposters on Sup Forums.

how have these digits gone unchecked for so long?!!?!?

>yfw most people are an unnecessary burden
>yfw we are like a tumor killing the planet
>tfw the neoaristocrats are saving the planet by culling us

Why would the Elysites turn Earth into a shithole? Wouldn't they want their goydrones to be just happy enough to harvest them shekels on their own without wasting a lot of resources/more shekels? That's just as retarded as the kikes saying how the eeevil Nazis sardining perfectly good workerjews into mining carts and rolling them into ovens like it's fucking Lemmings.

but the dumb faggots aren't culling us

Africa's population exploded because of aid

It's going to take more than a fucking gated community to keep out the angry masses.

>There is literally no single more important issue than what the rich are now doing to terraform this planet into a global crack den.
Except that's literally the only fucking thing Sup Forums talks about - specifically the topic of globalist shitheads enforcing mass immigration.
You obviously don't even frequent the fucking board.

fucking checking these diggies bro

S L I D E
L
I
D
E

god damn bro nice repeating numbers you got there just CHECKin EM out

this is a diagnosable mental disorder.

1. the moon's not hollow. if it was, it would have collapsed from asteroid hits. also our gravity probes would have detected the lack of mass.

2. Antarctica is a shitty place to build anything. No power, no resources, and really fucking cold.

> not allowed to be racist against niggers and spics
> shamed for living in a gated community

pick one.

Only 20mins into it and it's already kinda Sup Forums approved

>Elysium looks to be 100% white
>Garden of Eden types of conditions
>Spics tries to break in
>All spics are killed or deported

Spoiler - you'll be horribly disappointed by the ending. It's literally commie tier.