archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85292334/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Took them a good while.

>DCucks are cross-posting redditors
Makes sense. Go cry to Zaddy.

do you browse reddit sarcastically?

i'm literally shocked there's corporate astroturfing on a major subreddit

shocked

This, kill yourself OP. You're almost certainly underage but you're definitely a faggot, why on earth should anybody give a shit about this

DC fans are just depressing

Isn't the point of reddit that they have a board for everything? Doesn't seem unreasonable that the children should keep to their own boards.

It keeps happening. The same applies to Sup Forums and numerous other sites aswell.

>Mfw this is just proof of DCucks secretly browsing Reddit

>marvel has become derivative even for reddit

Holy shit Homocoming really was that bad and WW really was that good

They are in this thread too.

Disney Marketing Boss directly saying they will target social media to promote their films. This was inevitable. Old ads aren't effective anymore. Corporate PR disguised as word of mouth is more effective.

Reddit is basically 'censorship: the website', how is anybody surprised

kek.

This only furthers the proof that there ARE paid marvelshills littered around here

r/subredditdrama and r/blackpeopletwitter are fucking awesome

This is happening everywhere even on twitter or facebook. You'll notice how some random street shitter would pop out with a bunch of likes bashing a superior product.

why does this never happen to us? why is it always reddit?

My faith in this website has somehow gotten even worse after looking at this thread

I fucking knew it. I first suspected it when BvS narrative was turning downright toxic, then with some quick research didn't take me too long to land on that conclusion.

>why does this never happen to us?
It does, but not as much. Reddit and Twitter and Facebook are the key targets if you want to control online narrative. Sup Forums isn't as much of a key player.

I think it's kinda sad that Reddit wised up to the internet shilling by big companies (disney, netflix being the two most notable ones) on the internet before Sup Forums.

This thread only furthers the proof that anyone who cares about brand loyalty instead of film as an art form is a redditor. It doesn't matter if your preferred brand is the one with less shills. Fuck off.

I told you guys DC was Reddit as fuck. Also go check go check for Paki's and pajeets in that sub. Most people posting 2deep4u shit are them.

People steals tweets on Twitter all the time. They even steal text posts from Tumblr. Not really Marvel/DC related.

>It does, but not as much

lol

look at the usernames
they're all bots

>blackpeopletwitter

kys

its just retards with way to much time on their time or people stealing jokes. Also it literally happens to marvel movies all the time (pic related), only the movies usually does well so people don't have some weird Inferiority complex that makes them delusionally defend the movies no matter what like DCucks. This reddit thing is suspicious though as simlar shit has happend before.

When Reddit actually had a popular vote, BvS came on top of all Marvels.

Same on Sup Forums.

It's just that there are a vocal minority of mouseshills that will constantly invade every thread with the same scripted posts. It's literally the same 3-4 people every time.

i would expect no less. cape shit makes me sick.

It's easier to prove when it happens on reddit. Nobody takes anything on this site seriously and theres no way to distinguish between genuine shills and people pretending to be shills to troll.
I mean look at the rest of this board, shilling has become such a meme that anyone saying they enjoy something is labeled as a shill and the entire thread devolves into company wars or Sup Forums shit.

This thread makes me confused as to how reddit is an insult when apparently this entire board browses reddit? Or at least dcfriends do

Nobody cares reddit.

Imagine what they won't do in a Sup Forums board where you can post anonymously

Yep the number of Snyder pajeets is staggering.

>reddit owned by disney
>DC is reddit as fuck

What?

>why does this never happen to us?

Somebody post the screencap of the number of Ragnorok threads for the original trailer.
There was even a fucking sticky for it

>literally thread made to discuss reddit

where the fuck are THE MODS

TL:DR
>OP is a redditor
>Brings reddit drama to Sup Forums because he's an autist
>Loves capeshit so much he needs to bring its cancer from one forum to the next.

So...this is the power of DC....

>DC fans complaining about Marvel being more popular, again

I hope the mods seriously consider banning capeshit from Sup Forums, this is getting absurd

Half of this thread is literal mouseshills mad their cover is starting to get blown.

can't you read?

Mods are deliberate suppressing all non marvel posts.

There are 4 DC posts on the front page and only 2 Marvel right now. Fuck off

Well Sup Forums mods are confirmed disney shills too so I'm not surprised

I'm retarded and forgot that Ant Man is marvel, it's 3 of each actually

I don't care about paranoid redditors getting butthurt because their comic book movie is getting upvoted less.

Fuck off.

>not disabling the /r/movies CSS

Come join us at /r/films friends

>HAPPENING

Nobody over the age of 16 gives a fuck about capeshit company wars you retarded faggot

Comicbook.com attracts some of the dumbest people in their fucking comment sections on FB.

Strawman insult, hivemind mentality, that kind of stuff. They're like a broken record, a parrot that repeats things without understanding them. Really ironic that Redditors coming to Sup Forums would insult themselves for the sake of fitting in.

But OP just showed you that r*ddit is Marvel central and Sup Forums has always been a DC board

Remind me again, why do normies love Marvel?

This easy done to hide the fact that swaglord is a confirmed warner shill

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85176368/#85177562
This thread was left up whilst other threads made after it were deleted almost right away, but as soon as he got called out he deleted it

someone post that thing about the anti-DC twitter bot that was discovered.

shills are very real, and an anonymous imageboard is the perfect place for their purposes. no accounts, no accountability, no real means of proving that they are really shills.

While it's stupid that someone would give it 10 or even 9 stars, there is no excuse to give it 1 star. It wasn't fucking Troll 2 tier.

>mods deleted a DC thread
>same mods that allowed HAHAHAHA disney shills to flood to board for 8 straight hours
Wow they are sure warner shills damn

All websites with user score are like that. Giving a 1 or a 10 is the easiest way to influence the average score. Nobody gives honest scores, they give scores that will affect the average.

The same reason why some people prefer products, people, memory and events from their childhood. You subconsciously mold your taste according to your first experience of something and compare everything that comes after that to your first time. A large number of Marvel fans nowadays come from the exposure to their movies and DC movies will undoubtedly get rejected by the more close-minded. Neutral movie goers's preference is also affected by these "conservative" and they eventually delude themselves into thinking that they prefer these movies. Social interaction is inherent in the human race so it's understandable that trying to fit in is kinda like a basic instinct.

>>same mods that allowed HAHAHAHA disney shills to flood to board for 8 straight hours
He allowed that because he's being exposed on /qa/ and to hiro for Warner shilling
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85255060/#85255060
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85292334/

Yesterdays public ban was damage control and way for him to derail a thread without Hiro and r*peape suspecting anything.

Reddit is totally owned by Disney. Say something bad about capeshit or Star Wars, you get downvoted into oblivion or banned if you insists