So you say you want blacks to stop acting like niggers

So you say you want blacks to stop acting like niggers.

Fine.

What are you actually going to do to help them act like civilized human beings?

Or are you just content to demand their continual oppression so they remain poor and educated, and thus keep acting like niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJc9vTfkteI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do we have to help them?

Hard to help people who dont want to help themselves desu.

If blacks would at least stop consuming the shitty media that is created specifically for them by the kikes to perpetuate ghetto culture (Worlstar, BET etc) it would be a good first step.

because you caused it with slavery and institutional racism

>Why do we have to help them? They can stop prepetuating this culture themselves.

If they can't fucking help themselves in their own community why should the responsibility rest on others? Take a look at the democrat-ran Detroit

>institutional racism
nice one, how about they help themselves first?

Please name one way in which blacks are currently oppressed.

>What are you actually going to do to help them

Mass extermination seems merciful.

Send them to Africa and remove all non-blacks from Africa.

Now they can thrive without white man oppression keeping them down.

Whites don't owe black people anything.

>What are you actually going to do to help them act like civilized human beings?
absolutely nothing the burden is on them to act civilized other wise they'll just keep getting shot by police :^)

What the fuck do you want us to do? We've thrown every qualified sociologist, psychologist and able-bodied professors at them hoping to find out why they have such low IQs and such shitty behavior in schools, and all we've figured out from them is that we're racist for not trying harder. There's nothing you can do. It's not even American blacks either, it's every type. You can't fix something that is, by its very nature, broken.

Dubs of truth

No one alive owns a slave in america. You blm morons wanna kick off a race war you will lose

nigger detected, ever hear of helping yourself? and im not talking about stealing.

Black people are actually doing very fucking good.

Loads of actors, rappers, sports fags, politicians are black.

The only thing they're not in are world changing intellectual positions because they have degenerate DNA.

I think whites have been too kind to blacks.

Finally get MLK out of hiding and tell white people , "It was just a prank bro i'll unfuck my people."

Less than 5% of white people owned slaves. A lot of white people lived in conditions almost identical to slavery some centuries ago.

Here's my take on it, I don't give a shit about how black people I just want them to act like so in their countries.

Back to motherfucking Africa where you can do whatever the fuck you want. But not in the civilized world. Whites are done with trying to civilize them, it cannot be done.

tell me something Sup Forums

why hasn't there been another MLK to help black people? it's like they want their race to be shit all their lives

Niggas get more help than anyone in America with college programmes just for them they have tv channels just for them so on and so forth niggas got no body to blame but themselves so they are always gonna be poor violent dumb as fuck animals

But seriously, what can be done realistically at this point ?

>doing very fucking good

Just as you say, in positions that would require a civilized world in which blacks cannot construct on their own. They're fucking useless

Slavery ended 150 years ago. Niggers need to step up their game, stop feeling sorry for themselves and start respecting themselves and everyone around them

Nah, I am more in the camp of send them to africa or where ever so we don't have to put up with thier shit anymore. That or just dig a long trench put them in it and cover them with lye so the bodies don't smell.

Im providing a good example at Sup Forums of how a civilized black man is supossed to act and speak

I don't want them to stop acting like niggers, i want to genocide them

I'm surprised a roach doesn't just go straight to the genocide idea, or are you guys still pretending that didn't happen?

Hahaha can you imagine ?

Cut down on the wellfare state. People that become dependent on the state don't learn to become dependent on themselves. It'd also reduce the amount of single mothers, since it'd be economically nonviable to be one. Women become forced to make smarter decisions about who they get pregnant by, going for providers over baby daddies. Reducing single motherhood cuts down on a lot of shit plaguing Blacks.
Stop perpetuating the narrative of invisible systemic racism and portraying Blacks as perpetual victims. If you teach someone that they'll always be a loser, that there is nothing they can do about it and that it's all someone else fault, you'll create a person without any drive for self-improvement and a shitload of resentment for others.
Of course there's still the issue of Blacks having lower IQ, but some of that can be mitigated by a healthier culture and family life.

Malcolm X proposed that blacks get their own state and separate government.

I think he was right. He said blacks and whites can never live together peacefully because they are inherently different types of people.

>American niggers had many civil rights leaders, fights for equality and historical moments and they still act like niggers.

>Brazilian niggers never had any of that and they have the same rights and act just like any white.

Someone explain this

So fucking sick and tired of this bullshit

>What are you actually going to do to help them act like civilized human beings?

Nothing. (((Helping))) them only makes them behave worse.

BLM was born of coddling them. We even gave them a nigger president. No dice.

But I know black people who study science, politics and law enforcement and they are in my society right now.

You are the reason why we can't have a proper discussion in Sup Forums

Niggers don't invent shit but they play in the fields that whites invented.

IE Music, sports, etc.

It's the same thing with degenerate spics.

Face it lads, whites are a superior race.

I'm not going to do shit. Fuck em.

Did your grandpa Mehmet The III have anything to do with forcibly raping and murdering Armenians in 1915?

blacks are a genetic dead end.
they can't help themselves
we can't help them.
we have to accept that and stop wasting resources on a failed group.

He's right, you're just shitposting.

>whites funded and perpetuated slave industry of centuries

>whites ended slavery after realizing they were a shitty sociopathic peoples

this is like someone asking you to be grateful they had to clean their own mess up that they caused

The shells have been especially pathetic lately why Op, thanks it is the duty of anyone to teach Nigg nogs how to act like humans is incomprehensible to people that aren't actually minorities themselves therefore Op, is himself a gibmedat.

That's what the fuck i'm talking about and then they go and blame whitey for their misfortunes, God I can't stand them. I really do want all mestizos and blacks to go back to their respective countries even the good ones. So blacks can't say that whitey kicked out the bad ones and left the good ones here in America. SEND THEM ALL THE FUCK BACK, they've been a thorn on our side the day we let them in here.

Are you denying it happened, João?

>help

They have to help themselves. Blacks have a cultural problem: they are obsessed with "respect", violence, and meaningless sex. As a result, they kill each other over minor perceived insults, kill and commit crimes in huge numbers, and fuck with no relationship of consequence and have children with no father present and the mother barely caring.

Their music and entertainment only furthers this worship of violence. No one can help them but themselves, rewarding them for this behavior with money and state shelter just feeds the cycle.

>funded and perpetuated
>not "invented"
gee, I wonder why?

Oh yeah, that was niggers.

this is so fucking true, people always go
>oh no dey blecks were poooor

fuck off, my entire bloodline were poorer than the niggers and most of them still are.

Kek. Blacks in America have it better than blacks anywhere else in the world. If you dislike it so much, go back to Africa

Surely you are joking remember when we got kicked all the white people out of zimbabwe and less than a year later he was begging him to come back because the girls couldn't grow food on their own

There's an old adage:
>What came first, the nigger or the racism?
We all know the nigger came first, it's why they were hated them to Begin with

We give them help constantly. We should withdraw welfare and food stamps and see how they fend for themselves.

Help? We didn't help the Irish, or the Italians, or the Chinese, or the Germans, the Jews, the Ukranians, Russians, Norse, Japs, Viets, or any other immigrant wave. In fact we gave them all shit and they integrated better because of it. Only blacks have demanded help in this, why should you not earn it yourself like everyone else has? What makes you special?

Niggers don't complain about institutional racism when it favors them [Affirmative Blacktion].

Funny that.

I couldn't care less about the genocide, so here is your answer

This makes sense, good job swede

Been trying that for a couple hundred years Jamal, it's time for you to help yourself or get the fuck out.

Blacks are their own worst enemy.

We even gave them a well spoken black man as a president and they still couldn't get their shit together.

What more do they want?

The reason people have money (some more than others) in the USA is because they are smart and have better survival skills and are able to create careers by any means necessary.

Niggers want to do the same by selling drugs, but they don't realize the drugs that they trade on the street is owned by some spic billionaire.

So instead of "beating the system" they literally ARE part of the system.

So instead of going to school and working hard like the rest of civilized culture, they want shortcuts by doing illegal things.

By buying slaves from Africans enslaving other Africans. Slavery has been around as long as man and Whites have no more responsibility for it than any one else.

>stop acting like niggers
They are niggers

>what are you going to do to help?
Since when do they deserve help, much less anything else?

Whites are done throwing resources at them, I wish we would replaces all that money we give to them to stay here and we just ship em out, we'll even pay them for whatever they got here. I really want them out, i'm so fucking done with them.

>What makes you special?

They wuz kangz n shiet,

Blacc power!

>I couldn't care less about the genocide, so here is your answer

You're still a roach, though, so that doesn't change the fact that your people are most hated group in the world.

This whole thread is a shit post, Miguel.

desu they have it better in Europe than American now, they can just run around raping and murdering like they all want and people will get arrested for trying to turn them in.

Help those who help themselves.

the most racist thing ever is the liberal idea that niggers need their help to live up to even modest standards of white people.

it doesn't hurt any other race on the planet, that should tell you something.

Even though this is bat, I'll give a more thoughtful response.

First of all, black people are not inherently inferior to whites. Let that sink in. Most of their issues stem from the environment that the average black person is raised in. Case in point - I used to live on West 30th in Brooklyn. The ghetto. A murder about once every two weeks, lots of drugs, lots of rape. My building had 3 registered sex offenders.

Then my mother and I (I was still underage back then) moved out to the suburbs. And the black people there? Every morning, they would put on a 3-piece and drive to work to White Plains. There were no loud parties. There's almost no drug use. Nobody stumbles around drunk/stoned out of their mind. No police cars constantly patrol the neighborhood. Why? Well, because those black people either went to college/trade school, and actually realize that you can't be a waste of space. They realize that in order to get ahead in society, you need to contribute to society.

So, that brings me to my point. The best way to get black people out of their rut is by giving them an education. Not just classes on how to do something, no. But rather, an education on how to properly interact with society so that society doesn't punish them. And that education should be MANDATORY.

When I was living in the ghetto, there were SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES. Like, seriously. There was a job center, 2 youth centers, a gym, a big park, and Coney Island was being rebuilt. Did any of them take those opportunities? Sure, probably. Did most of them take those opportunities? No, they did not.

However, if we make it mandatory and get people who are actually interested in raising black people to the level of whites, there should be no problem. I went to a magnet high school (BTHS), and we had a small black population. Sure, some of them acted like thugs, but at the same time, they were pretty smart and from what I can tell, a lot of them are doing pretty well for themselves.

The slave buisness was owned by Jews.

The whole world just wants them to go be niggers somewhere else.

WHY IS THE LABEL IN SPANISH AND THE PICTURE IN JAPANESE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Another problem is "black culture." Now, I'm not saying we should enforce "WE WUZ KANGS" or "egyptians were black." But we should endeavor that the average black person doesn't think of DMX or Tupac as their role model.

Historically, there were in fact Nubian kings. The Mughal Empire really did exist. Eli Whitney was an inventor at a time when it was unthinkable for a black person to get credit for anything. There were and are good black musicians that aren't about "bitches, cars, blow, and cash." We even have a half-black POTUS. If we do it so that THOSE are the people black people would look up to, that would end up doing a lot more to bring them to the average white person's level.

And finally, affirmative action and hiring quotas. Toss them. Right now, a lot of black people have the idea that if they aren't hired or aren't given a good college - it means that society is being racist. It's not. Instead, what should be drilled into them is that the world is a competitive place. So if they want to get hired or get into a good school, they need to do better. They need to have better grades, better resumes, and so on.

Dixi.

Don't you mean how much MORE?
They already get free or subsidized food housing education, preferential admission to university and more grants just for being black and finally preferential treatment in the workplace due to hiring quotas.
What more do you want?

>Mughal Empire
>black

Are you retarded or simply confused?

I may be confusing it with something else. It was an Islamic empire that consisted mostly of Africans, and was located in North and Middle Africa.

No one helped me. It's not my job to be a black man's nanny.
Only thing I'll help them do is stretch their necks.

Nothing, why do you need help to act civilized ,what the fuck is wrong with you black people?

Yeah, uh, now that I looked it up, I must've confused it with the Mali and Songhai empires.

Whoops.

But the point still stands. It may have been a shithole by empire standards, but it is still something. And if black kids are taught to at least know about it, to have some cultural pride beyond rap music, it would do wonders for them.

Kinda like what this dude did:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJc9vTfkteI

Teaches black kids responsibility and doing smart things for themselves in a language they can understand

Institutional racism doesn't exist and slavery was 150 years ago.

>implying whites were the only race to own slaves
>ignoring the fact that whites were the first to abolish and criminalise slavery.

we not only cleaned the house, we cleaned everyone's house. Now that they shit the bed doesn't mean we have to keep cleaning them like we still own them.

china still owns slaves, same with africa. everywhere else is slave free. what do you fucking want from us? the only reason people associate whites with slavery is because we "hollywoodise" our history and make retarded movies like django unchained, that scratches at shit that was buried long ago.

Chattel slavery was a meme created by kikes and cucks.

1. Educate the black youth to a point that they will be graduating high school with at least Trig, four years of serious social studies, hard science, literature and emphasize on STEM in college and none of that ethnic studies bullshit. Fund black school districts and reform the education system. We need more Sleepy Ben's and less DeRay McKesson's.
2. Try to clean up large urban areas that have a large, low income black population like Baltimore and Compton. Economic stimulus is very important and there needs to be more commercial industry and businesses in those areas. Blacks need middle class jobs and getting them high income jobs will mean less crime and drug dealing.

4. Teach black kids that it isn't evil whiteys fault and the police department that blacks are in a shit hole. If there mindset isn't changed, then they will continue to believe that the police and whites are causing all the problems. Parents have to be less ghetto and teach their children rights and wrongs in order to be a functioning member of society. Dads have to raise their kids and there need to be less single moms raising black children.

They have been in this country for hundreds of years now and it's getting kind of old seeing riots on TV and people getting murdered. I probably won't see this change in my lifetime and it's getting out of hand with all of the nonsensical violence that goes on between blacks.