Why did Terry date that cunt Dana again?

the writer wanted, so thats what we get, simple eh?

To make you post threads about it on Sup Forums.

Some people can't be attracted to blacks.
Dana was a qt.

>Dana
>Cunt

Yeah that was really bitchy the way she put up with him ditching her all the damn time and regularly showed understanding that he had to help his mother and brother.

Fuck off. Dana was a saint.

post Plastique

'Cause she was fucking hot.

t. Chad.

Best girl coming through

>tfw barely any lewds of Max

Because Terry isn't a degenerate oil driller.

I know, right? Ten was about 10000x better.

I hope you're not implying that Max is anything but ugly, annoying, and an all-around shitty character which didn't belong in the show at all.

yeah she sure was fucked up for Terry ditching her all the time but understood the situation his family was in.

>Best girl coming through
>coming
Damn right she will be when I'm done with her.

>Cunt
>Got tired of his shit ONCE for like A DAY
Dana was ridiculously patient and understanding the whole show through.

Well for Dana, I think she a perfect slut and don't you forget it.

Max is best girl but I like her more as best friend. He should've been with Melanie

>Why did Terry date that cunt Dana again?

Because black women are loud, fat, ugly and masculine.

>loyal with him until they were married
>cunt

Fuck off, she put up with Terry's crap when she didn't have to.

Oh yeah.

>This
Dana was keeper level GF with how she took all the BS.

The fact that she's voiced by Cree Summer, the only black female voice actor in the entire industry, is an immediate turn off.

Yellow fever, obviously.

Reminder that Max was forced on the crew by corporate and everyone hated her, which is why she didn't get a larger role in the bat family.

>Terry deserved someone who knew about his Batmaning
>Dana deserved someone who would actually be there for her
They should have mutually broken up early on desu

Inb4
>Put that log in my ass

I hope you're not implying Max was better, because she spent her first time having met him trying to prove he was a Joker, then after he saved her life as Batman she figured that out and instead of just thanking him or being quite she basically blackmails him into accepting her help in a contrived, not very useful fashion, then later on when she's suffering manipulation at the hands of Spellbinder she lies, assaults and betrays him until the last second while he's trying to help her.

The worst Dana does is not blindly trust that Terry isn't always where he says he is, doing what he claims to be and more often than not she's right.

If anything Dana deserved better, she was a perfect gf, even when terry was terrible with her.

does she ever find out about terry in the comics?

Or better yet a nagging girlfriend.

Yellow fever.

I laughed when they showed that she was terrible at math. I bet her parents beat her every day over that shit.

Max? Her parents are separated and her mother is barely home.

No, Dana.

Thanks to Max I am attracted only to black girls only

Blacked

Terry is very smooth with the ladies.

>everyone hated her

[Citation needed]

Are you going to turn around and like a character that was forced into your show by a businessman who doesn't know anything about cartoons in order to appeal to concrete apes?

They often used Old Man Wayne as a mouthpiece for their opinions. In Where's Terry he finds Max annoying and lets her get arrested, in Revenant he thinks Terry investigating on high school ghost stories is a waste of time (for season two there was a demand that they have more episodes focused more on high school/teen stuff), and in Out of the Past he thinks the Batman musical is schwarbage (there really was a Batman musical in production at the time).

Oh I thought you were talking about the fans.

Yeah, because she's a bitch.

Let's be real this show had loads of sexy girls

I don't mind Dana. I have a fetish for asian girls.

The dude probably picked up some skills from old man Bruce.