Who the hell is Liev Schreiber?

cute

do they live in LA? cause this is what happens when your kid grows up in LA

Virtue signaling is cancer

More like why is this news?

american """""people""""" concept of news is dreadful

Would fuck.

An actor

>Daddy I want to dress up as an abused brainwashed slut!

(((Liev Schreiber)))

Do you think those stockings go all the way to his dick?

makes me wonder if daddy dressed him

Typical Hollywood degeneracy.

LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM

I AM NOT A TYPICAL PROBLEMATIC WHITE MALE

DID EVERYONE NOTICE THAT I AM PROGRESSIVE

PLS NOTICE MY PROGRESSIVENESS

Just say Jews.

>Daddy's Little Monster
I guess he is

The better question is if its panties or briefs under those shorts :^)

I thought all the alt-right losers on Sup Forums loved Liev because he was one of the "real Conservative men BTFOing those cucks"

My son might end up being my daughter one day. This is the world I live in. If I want to be on the right side of history i better act accordingly

My sister paints her 3 year old sons finger/toe nails. Should I call CPS before it's too late?

cute

>literally begging pervs to rape his son

what a great father

Hollywood is just a cancerous place, this shit doesn't happen in the the south

You better come up with a better reason than that

Child abuse is against the law.

Not out in the open anyway.

How fucked do you have to be? Brainwashing your kid with this shit is one thing, but letting him dress up as Harley Quinn? "Daddy's little monster?"

That's so fucked. Reminds me of Kevin Smith naming his daughter after her. Fuck these weirdos.

>son

>child dresses up
>child abuse

Are you daft?

>be Liev Schreiber
>played in some superhero movies and had fun with your Australian pal
>your son walks up to you and tells you he wants to become a superhero too one day
>"That's nice, maybe we can disguise ourselves on Halloween or something"
>this happens

that's honestly pretty based not gonna lie

Being a crossdressing faggot at such a young age is clearly a result of child abuse

>this thread again

in b4 404

When Schreiber was one year old, his family moved to Canada,[4] winding up in the unincorporated rural area of Winlaw, British Columbia.[6] Here, his half-brother, actor Pablo Schreiber, was born. Prior to this time, according to Schreiber's father, at the beginning of their marriage (in San Francisco), Schreiber's mother had a bad experience on LSD. Over the next four years, she was repeatedly admitted to hospitals and underwent therapy.[3] After Schreiber's father threatened to admit her to a mental institution, she left with her son. With his father in pursuit, Schreiber and his mother were trailed by private detectives in various states; when he was three, his father kidnapped him from an upstate New York commune to which Heather had decamped.
By the time Schreiber was four, he was living with her on the fourth floor of a dilapidated walkup at First Avenue and First Street in New York City (his half brothers from her first marriage were with their father in a duplex on Central Park West), and he was the object of a fierce custody battle, which bankrupted his maternal grandfather, Alex Milgram. Milgram, who was the most significant male in Schreiber's youth, played the cello and owned Renoir etchings, and made his living by delivering meat to restaurants.[3] When Schreiber was five, his parents divorced; his mother won custody, and the two moved to a cold-water flat on the Lower East Side in Manhattan, where he was raised.[4][7] They frequently had no electricity, hot water, or even beds.[7]
His mother was "a highly cultured eccentric" who supported them by splitting her time between driving a cab and creating papier-mâché puppets."[3] On Schreiber's 16th birthday, his mother bought him a motorcycle "to promote fearlessness.

There is nothing wrong with ironically pretending to be a trap

yes the son came up with that all on his own he also likes to play with dildos all on his own its just his ideas lol not the parents!!

a jew

Yeah I'm sure it wasn't daddys degenerate idea to make his son dress like a female slut so the Hollywood liberal elite can offer him roles again.

The critic John Lahr wrote in a 1999 New Yorker profile that, "To a large extent, Schreiber's professional shape-shifting and his uncanny instinct for isolating the frightened, frail, goofy parts of his characters are a result of being forced to adapt to his mother's eccentricities. It's both his grief and his gift."[3] He endured her mood swings and bohemian proclivities, which included making him take Hindu names, wear yoga shirts, and forcing Liev, briefly, to go to an ashram school in Connecticut when he was 12.[8] In high school, Liev played the bass clarinet.[9] Schreiber's mother also forbade Schreiber from seeing color movies. As a result, his favorite actors were Charlie Chaplin and Basil Rathbone.
In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Schreiber, known then as Shiva Das, lived at the Satchidananda Ashram, Yogaville East, in Pomfret, Connecticut. He also abided by his mother's vegetarian diet. In retrospect, Schreiber said in a 2008 interview that he appreciates his mother's influences, saying: "Since I've had Sasha, I've completely identified with everything my mother went through raising me... and I think her choices were inspired."

This is wrong on so many levels, and the raging faggotry is just the tip of the ice berg.

>adding sexual connotations to a kid dressing up like a popular character
I thought kids were too young to think that way

wtf is this

It's a Hollywood thang

hot

>>reddit

Is this really the kind of thing that upsets the right so much? Kids dressing up and being kids? Oh forget that the world is in total chaos, a fucking kid is wearing a dress!!

send a tip to the child protective services

He's hot though, almost 10/10 and I'm not even gay.

How is the father the bad guy in that story?

t. neogaf

>oh the world is in total chaos and all western elite is liberal.... what shall we do??
>YOU FUCKING RIGHT-WINGERS ARE THE PROBLELMM GRAAAA

you said it brother...

I'm not even right by ideology, and I am thoroughly discusted by this. If you think most kids dress up like this by their own free will, you belong in the oven.

You're a fucking faggot. Using your children as political statements and patting yourself on the back, all while destroying their life. These people should be in jail for what they are doing.

>hurr durr its just dress up
No. Its much worse and a much bigger fucking problem then kids playing dress up.

america has never been a free country, not now, not ever

When did that happen? Shitlibs really are delusional.

Son if you ever feel like you want to be a girl and not a boy then we will still love you just as much.

>jews pushing trannism on their own children

Good. If it means lower jewish birth rates and less jews on this planet I'm all for it. You guys are missing the big picture

Sup Forums loves traps though.

I dressed up as Pippi Longstocking for Fasching once when I was in kindergarte.

kek I can't imagine your face when this kid probably grows up to get more pussy than you could ever dream of, and you'll still be sniffing your shit covered fingers posting about how JEEEEEEEEEEEEWS are ruling the world

Sup Forums loves cunny not boipussy, sorry Liev.

>My son wants to be a girl
>Let's publicise it, spend money on hormones and surgery and people will watch my new show/movie
Seriously these attention whores need to stop, just buy a cleaver and put a stream of your 5 second operation on parascope. Problem solved

mfw that boy will cut off his dick and balls and turn his gentials into a "pussy" thereby getting more "pussy" than i ever would.

An awful parent.

We live in societies obsessed with diversity and male kids with feminine clothes are part of that diversity.

Just accept diversity.

>"I didn't sign up for this."

This ain't fucking right niggas. This is something straight out of an Asanagi doujin.

The most fucked part of this is how people keep discussing the fact that the kid is crossdressing, rather than the fact that it's a small child literally dressed up like a slut. It wouldn't be any better if the kid were a girl.

Nothing wrong with children dressing like sluts.

Kek, you americans are always good for a laugh.

The main problem here is that he is a boy and is dressed like a girl. If it is a slut dress is secondary.

Father of the fucking year, holy shit.

remind is ok when Japan takes historical european figures and turns them into women, faggots, twinks etc.

Although I never did participate myself, spirit week is a thing that happened in my high school and students would dress in clothes of the opposite sex on one day. Of course this was all for fun. You'd think you wouldn't even have to mention this on Sup Forums, but people in movies have dressed up as the opposite sex for comedic effect.

It's actually pretty sad that there are people out there who think something like this is degenerate, and is a specific cause of transgenderism in America. It's about just as ridiculous as the thought that drinking a glass of soy milk will make you grow ovaries and turn you into a woman.

You people have been eaten up by your character.
It's like watching a 19th century puritan bitching for fuck's sake.

Disgusting...he chose SS Harley.

lol whatever you say kike

Reminder that this is Naomi Watts fault

Why did Sup Forums get a janitor from Sup Forumseddit?

A cucklet

>far-left
god I miss those days. oh well. soon enough the Trumptards will go away... unless the pajeet he hired to head the FCC gets Sup Forums permav&

It's unironically okay when Japan does it. I don't even care, they just simply know how to pull this shit off. Independent and strong women, fags, lesbos, brown people, traps, etc. It's all somehow fucking great when those yellow niggers make it. I'm not even a weeb.

Yeah that's a reasonable analogy.

He did. As a parent, he's allowed to decide what his child can and cannot wear.

just go back to r/eddit you fucking cancer

So am I the only one seeing the giant veiny brown dick hanging on the side of the website or is this just the mods latest meme? This is a blue board right?

The irony

Kids aren't allowed to cosplay at Comic Con now?

This. I just want to fuck some kids.

Get over your Victorian sensibilities.

HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT HOW BASED I AM

IM NOT LIKE MY LIBERAL PEERS I AM A BASED METACONTRARIAN WHO HATES MINORITIES AND GAYS

PLEASE HELP ME RELEASE SMUG ENDORPHINS BY VALIDATING MY """""IRONIC""""""" BIGOTRY

>a kid dressing up like a character to go to a con in which plenty of people dress up means he's going to be gangraped by a Jew coven

15 years later

what the fuck are you talking about

Pretty sure most little boys tried wearing their mom's high heels and lipstick and one point or another

you have to go back

>ironic