Vigilante Justice

Sup Sup Forums, I'm sick and tired of the injustice going on in my hometown and I'm planning on becoming a vigilante, going out at night and fighting crime.
Sadly I suck at coming up with names so would you guys mind helping me find a name, symbol and maybe costume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6ragUeIkKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8gAfRvPjE)
youtube.com/watch?v=92YNeYwYuQI
youtube.com/watch?v=pXl64kQAvv8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZLGWRI169k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just wear whatever protects you best.

what's your budget?

if you don't wanna look too conspicuous, go for motorbike safety gear

Mototbike or maybe skating safety gear was also my first thought

Wear all black with a spray painted star. be The Star, a shining beacon for your city to look up to.

Also wear some crazy bullet proof fiber shit, idk kevlar or something.

Or use theatrics and make them think you have real powers, mysterio style.

Get a lvl 2a bulletproof vest and some stabproof inserts. That should protect you from most weapons criminals use (9mm handguns and knives). 2a is also thin enough to fit under a hoodie comfortably.

You're gonna need a stab-proof AND bulletproof vest, and a good lawyer for when someone sues you.

I recommend you don't go vigilante, it's not worth it.

Penis Man. The man with the proportionate strength, speed, and spitting power of a penis.

Well considering that I live in some shithole in germany, handguns won't be a factor. The worst threat would actually be a knife, if it even comes to that.
So a stabproof vest would be all I need.

When it comes to weapons, I was thinking about 2 sticks, kinda like nightwing

Be gunman, the guy who shoots crime.

>germany
>the place where some turk neet shot up his apartment complex

Criminals don't follow the laws, bucko. That's why they're criminals.

Can you even do ten push ups?

I'll tell you boy, I can even do 11!

Why bother?
If thugs bug you so much, find poor people who are unhappy with them, recruit them, start fighting back and push drugs/racketeer on the side to finance your organization. Eventually get into legal businesses.

At least that way you could earn some money too.

>how user got raped by refugees
Well this will be entertaining

>I was thinking about 2 sticks, kinda like nightwing
Are you a world-class gymnast that's been training for decades and knows the human anatomy well enough to hit the places that would stop someone with one hit? As well as be quick enough to handle his buddies too?

>Living in Germanistan

You know what must be done.

>strangle rapefugees
>dismember them
>sell them as meat on the meat market or just feed them to stray dogs
>sometimes kill blonde girls because they're all human trash

Fuggg, please don't kill this innocent Turk ;_; Kill other ones. ;_;

I'll be honest, no I'm not. But studying the human anatomy is no big deal. I'm currently still in the preparation phase, thats why I'm here to collect some tips

>But studying the human anatomy is no big deal.
Nigga, if you don't know how to incapacitate a person, then you being a vigilante is going to end real quick.

I know this is all a joke, but c'mon, at least sound like you're better that what we're witnessing here.

Well I've got 2 years of martial arts experience and when I study the human anatomy I can get an even better understanding on the various weak points of the human body

Does any artistic user have some ideas for a name and a symbol/crest?

I'll draw you a tacticool costume when I get home.

Thanks user!

I'm drawing a little bit too right now..maybe I can come up with something

How about: Crime Rapist.
Get it? Cause your shtick will be that you rape criminals. Metaphorically or literally, the choice is yours.

Raping them mentally so they won't ever turn to crime again

If you think this will result in anything but you being thrown in jail or bleeding out in the gutter, you're deluded.

Did this shitty drawing in the Office. Anyway user.

Upper side is Motorcycle helmet, Japanese style jacket/jumper and tactical gloves

Lower side is cargo/military pants and combat boots.

You'll need a stab proof vest. I would look for tactical baton and a butterfly knives if I was you.

Also, please spare this innocent T*rk. Thank you;_;

Just bring a camera and record crimes from a distance.

Go the fuck to sleep Gordon.

Don't you have hunting shops in Germany
Pepperspray? Baton? Tazer? Chain?

Let the media decide the name.

>Motorcycle helmet,
It would make more sense if OP could drive a motorcycle.

and post it on liveleak

Name - Faggot of the Freiland

Looks pretty neat user! I like the helmet and jacket thing..I'll see if I can manage to get something like this.
Batons or some sort of combat sticks were exactly what I thought of, just need to think of some good way to store them

Helmet is for the protection though.

motorcycle helmets won't give you THAT much protection, they are designed to break from a fall of 3 feet.

It's not for the fall damage it's for the melee damage. You can't get a knife through motorcycle helmet.

They will protect you from a knife or fist, but will break from the first hit of anything that bludgeons.

And you'd have to replace the helmet after every time it took a hit.

Recording the crimes would be a good idea, I could send the videos to the media

Letting the media decide the name won't be a good idea. Germans always think of some faggot shit name

why would you need a name?

fucking attention-whore

How is Blinzeln?

Depends on the helmet honestly.

Sure, but a guy walking down the street with a helmet without a motorcycle attracts attention

youtube.com/watch?v=U6ragUeIkKA

Feldteufel
Ausgleicher (youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8gAfRvPjE)
Wraith

BTW what shithole in Germany?

It really doesn't, all helmets will break upon heavy impact, if they don't they are shoddy and no one who rides a bike would use one - never mind a vigilante.

Trust, I ride a bike, I make it my business to know this shit

Model yourself off of Black Noir and after you incapacitate a hoodlum ram a thumb all the way in his ass. This will demoralize and strike fear more then any beating. Taking a beating is almost a badge if honour...getting sexually assaulted after being beaten up though...that will leave scars....not physically...But it is a whole new ball game

Good point..I always thought about wearing some kind of mask that I can conceal if neccesary. Also a hoodie with 2 sides: one side with my emblem on and a second side with a normal "civilian" kind of style

Thanks for your opinion Helmet-user!

What do you guys think of some sort of paintball mask? Do they offer some kind of protection?

No thanks, wouldn't want to spent my nights with a poopy thumb

>I've got 2 years of martial arts experience
So you're about on par with a thirteen year old child.

How about you just join the police?

Only attention whores become vigilantes.

ALL THEM RULES JUST KEEP THE JUSTICE DOWN

Good enough, lets hope I'm only going to face 13 year olds

Let me ask about vigilantism and martial arts to a bunch of people who read comics and watch cartoons.

In some small town like mine, the police isn't very present. Thats why I want to step in and expand the reach of justice

A serious vigilante doesn't worry about dumb crap like a special symbol and name and costume like they're in a comic book.

If you're serious, you're a deluded attention-seeker who is going to get hurt, and you'll totally deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=92YNeYwYuQI
youtube.com/watch?v=pXl64kQAvv8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZLGWRI169k

What kind of crime is there to find in such a god forsaken place?

Do you realize how hard it is to catch a crime in progress without shit like snitches and police contacts?

I think you can be a serious vigilante even if you worry about a symbol and name. Something like a name helps to spread to word and hopefully spread the fear.

What I've heard, only a bit of thiefing, robbing old ladys of their purse and such. But you'll never know what those criminals are up to next

I know it's going to be hard. But like I mentioned, it's a small town where I can cover alot of hotspots in a short time

You should also use weapons like blades and throwing knives to kill criminals. That would decrease the number of current criminals and make any future criminal seriously rethink his career plan.

It's funny that you think that criminals won't have guns. I really hope you bring a baton to a gun fight.

Fulcrum. logo:crowbar. weapon:crowbars and sometimes wrenches

Gettimg a gun in germany, especially if you're some sandnigger in a small town like mine is pretty damn impossible. But you're right, it still could happen. Maybe I should build some kind of wrist-mounted tasers

I was kinda thinking of something like this

Become the snitch, taking photo's of crime from a safe distance and sending it to the police anonymously...

Good idea that I will most likely do additionally!
If I'm really going to beat up thugs, I will document the reasom why I did it

Fuck. What is it

>coming up with your own name
Who the fuck are you going to tell it to?

Carry several cans of pepper spray on your belt (maybe use one of those money pouches on the side of your hoody) and a taser

Soooo.... Bone-itis Man?

Just fucking do it faggot. What's the worst that'll come up on google?

it's kinda like a mash-up of daredevil ironfist spiderman and moonknight

>implying that Sup Forums read comics.

Do you know how fucking expensive tasers are? Not even considering a custom built one. Look at getting some bear mace or one of those pepper spray guns.

go naked, you'd legitimately strike fear into the hearts of all

Then work yourself into an uncontrollable rage.

Sounds pretty promising and terrifying

What part of Germany? Just curious.

I lived there for a few months.

Baden-Württemberg

For the love of god use a baseball bat.

Dont try some dumb shit, use a baseball bat. Cant fight a dude with your hands? run up behind them and beat them to death with an aluminum bat.

motorcross gear, kevlar vest, baseball bat, a literal morning star, pepper spray, and a tazer

>an aluminum bat
>Aluminum
>Not a wooden one
OK

>choosing wood over metal
>choosing the one that might break over the one that'll only be dented and bend
>not wanting that sweet sweet clanging noise

Are... Are you a faggot?

Addendum to this:

Open the hollow bat and fill it with metal beads.

how about the name Hooligan? the name's never been used before.

I don't really plan on killing those dudes so the most I'll do is probably breaking a few bones.

Baseball bat or 2 batons are going to be my choice