Injustice Storytime. For real

Injustice Storytime. For real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma6bd6_wrHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How you gonna reference a comic that's not out for another three months?

And that's it!

soo how much we're close to the end?

Buccellato is fucking garbage.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Again.

Hope Injustice 2 isn't as boring as this.

god fucking damn it

Oh fuck

RBO OUTTA NOWHERE!

FUCK YES MULTIVERSAL SHENANIGANS!

>alright, lets stick this Deus Ex in here and hope nobody will notice
>shit, you made it too obvious, now it looks completely fucking stupid

>> 85335191
We're pretty close now. They've just about covered pretty much everything that was established to have happened before the game. All that's really left now is Selina switching sides, building the interdimensional portal, rebuilding Metropolis, the Regime finally finding Slade and explaining why Batwoman and Babs aren't around for the events of the game.

>superman is a cold-blooded murderer
totally didnt knew that
thanks batwoman

Injustice 2 has Taylor on it, of course it will be fun

>
Wasn't Victor a Teen Titan in Injustice?
And the DNA that wasn't available was Ollie's..?.

I think he was a JL member but yeah, Ollie was the fifth one they needed, not Victor. Seems like a fuck up on their part.

THE INJUSTICE TRAIN NEVER ENDS MOTHERFUCKER
god help us

Now we can get things rolling.

So it was all totally pointless! It didn't even explain why Raven is Trigon in the game!

>trap the rest of the titans in the Phantom Zone forever
>Raven can't let this happen to her BFF Superman

This isn't Injustice stupid, this is just stupid.

fucking christ

So...WW saw what happened and immediately notices Raven 'fixing' shit.

Betrayal when?

How many years has Superman been reking Batman now? Five?

What happen if the crime syndicate came to take over the Injustice universe

I would be excited. Those guys are GOAT.

Especially mazahs

Does anyone know what Superman did
of the Teen Titans

The same thing when Kalibak invaded, get their ass kicked

The Justice League wouldn't be able to fight this guy

aren't they all dead?
or would they also elseworld that shit up?

I don't know why they killed him off like that they all died and bullshit ways

>The batcrew got outta there before the Flash could get there
Uh-huh

You know they can just play the goddamn video without Batwan talking at the start right?

Who the fuck write this?

..But you could have made a copy and backup BEFORE transmitting. Before Raven even knew to use magic.

Holy fucking shit.

He banished them all to the phantom zone

It would involve Owlman, so awesomeness would happen. That guy is absolutely fantastic.

Not really, Gar and Bart died in Metropolis explosion while Tim, Cassie and Kori went into the PZ willingly after Emperor wounded Connor and told them that only in the Zone he would live
Read Year Three annual for more details

Oh I am surrrreee this will work. I wonder who will swipe it?

Taylor knows how to embrace the stupid.

I will never understand why did Batman not use all of his plants at once.

>don't worry superman I'll use my magic to keep your mass murder secret! Regime is great!

>One week until Gamescom

I wonder who they'll reveal besides Harley? I'd love it if Katana made it in or Captain Boomerang. I'm just hoping it isn't Deadshot but it probably will be.

I just finished Year 3. Was anyone else getting irritated with Year 3? It was just Constantine, Constantine, Constantine, main story, MORE CONSTANTINE CUZ CONSTANTINE!
Seriously, I am sick to death of Constantine.

>Batman is an idiot and doesnt even know how to make a simple backup!
>INJUSTICE!!!
The WWF of the comic world.

I would REALLY like to see how the Lobo/Darkseid fight turned out. Lobo has been my favorite DC character since his days with L.E.G.I.O.N, and they just teased me with a fleeting appearance and abrupt removal.

So video game time then?

Bretty sure Brian just can't wait to get the fuck off injustice
At least Tom's coming back

It will stop and then roll back when Injustice 2 kicks in.

I'm not sure it follows that alternate Justice League would have the same DNA.

I mean, they could, but it doesn't seam likely it would be identical.

Its the video game user, just in case you don't know.
I'm sure there's a few more chapters here but if you didn't play/see it yet: youtube.com/watch?v=Ma6bd6_wrHA
There's one that skips the gameplay but then it feels off, find a different one if it bothers you

Batgirl was dlc so i feel she's gonna retire or something, Brruce will be like "go be family gal"
and Batwoman is gunna be the last death?
Still wanna see blood thirsty Diana, extreme dick Hal, and "crawling in my skin" Damian(we kinda got this but I remember him being ultra aggresive in the game compared to this comic). I get the feeling Brucalleto didn't play or see the games story and just got a cliff notes version from somewhere

They needed to get rid of mystics and Constantine would be a better lead then Batman for that. Plus I don't know why you hated Constantine, he was great, and we got the greatest detective in the world to sit in a cab with Batman. We also got the highlight of Injustice, that dream sequence.
I assume they both live since Lobo is in the game(as dlc) and Darkseid shows up in year 4

Does anyone in DC know what Superman did to the Teen Titans. Like Batman or something.

Maybe it had something to do with the writing or presentation, it is difficult to put my finger on why Constantine bothered me in Injustice. The only way I can think to put it is that it seemed like the writers wanted me to see how badass Constantine is, but just try to sell me solely on fan service. He did so much, so effortlessly, and played everyone so easily that it just didn't make him seem "real" enough (inb4 DUR CUZ HE'S NOT REAL). It was like a fanfiction piece, loaded with tons of badassery and witty quips, but none of the heart.
I could explain it better if I wasn't such a retard, but you know... words are hard...

about fucking time

Depends on which Crime Syndicate.

You know how Antimatter CSA was a more drastic opposite from the DCU? What happens to a drastic opposite of the Injustice Universe?

Zoo Crew incoming!!!!

4 and a half.
First year took a while to turn into Batman vs Superman

>super flu and food poisoning

So shouldn't Supes be shitting himself raw and puking his brains out?