MUH DEUS VULT

>MUH DEUS VULT
Explain to me how this is not just the kike-on-a-stick version of "ALLAHU AKBAR?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christianity and islam are not equivalent.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's true, they aren't. I'm talking about the phrases though.

I see no difference. Translates roughly the same.

Deus Vult, isn't that the new line of cars?

Because Deus Vult is the battlecry of the soldier of God and creator of modern civilization, whereas allaballa is the garble of a heathen destroyer.

Christians are cowards.

The best most funniest part?

Christians hate and make fun of pagans, but the same thing that happened to the pagans is happening to them right now

>creator of modern civilization
Thank god the Greeks were Christians, we learned so much from them!

This webm triggers Gordon

deus vult
>god wills it
allah akbar
>allah is greater

I have no regrets that the dumbshit pagans were replaced by a literate culture. That is not what is happening right now.

easy. The Deus Vult God is real
The Allahu Akbar one isn't

fuck off heathen

My bad, I got allahsnackbar confused w/ inshallah = if allah wills it.

Point proven.

atheist battle cry:
>IT'S [CURRENT YEAR]
or
>FUCK H8!

>I see no difference.
Scriptural priorities is wildly different. Bible is clearly geared for peaceful benevolent civilization

dumb fedoraposter.

>kike-on-a-stick

Deus Vult indeed

Bunch of barbarians

>Greeks
The Greeks didn't create modern civilization. All we really got from them were philosophical ideals, half of them shit. And when referring to Ancient Greeks, you aren't referring to a single people, you're referring to a handful of city states that could never unify and were constantly fighting one another.
If you want to point to a single people who were responsible for the foundation of modern civilization, you'd point to the Romans. And the Romans only got very few of their ideals from the Greeks. Thank God they didn't get any or their military doctrine from the Greeks.

Because no one explodes afterwards.

nobody ever seems to mention the crusaders who sacked constantinople were EXCOMMUNICATED before they even got there

No arguments as usual.

Well for starters it's not the only two words in our vocabulary

Seriously I swear every fucking video I see of the Middle East it's shitskins shouting allahu snackbar over and over again

Ok Mohammed

Lol fuck off. All religions are shit and should not interfere with how a country is run.

Go away Abdullah.

> being this bluepilled
> muhh secularism

>didn't create modern civilization. All we really got from them were philosophical ideals,

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah it's not like they shaped Rome or anything. And hell, what the fuck has Rome ever done for us

>bluepilled normie in Sup Forums

A literal monkey on pol

The great cry 'Deus Vult!' is followed by the splendid sound of heretics being slain.
The shit-stained shriek 'Allahu Akbar!' is followed by the horrific massacre of innocents in the name of a goat-fucking diety.
I don't actually believe this, by the way.

greek and roman gods are dumbshit pagans and christianity is cultured

They dont even mean the same thing

Deus Vult means 'God wills it'
Allahu Akbar means 'God is greater'

Greeks and Romans pretty smart, but the germanics and nords were basically niggers, and those are the only ones who got killed by Christianity's spread. Greeks and Romans just converted over time

What conflict is the poster from? are those Dutchmen?

>cut apart baby dicks because it's what hooknose did
>cultured
Personally, I'm a fan of "Deus Akbar" and "Allahu Vult"

A thread crawling with heathens, color me surprised.

Greek and Roman gods played virtually no part in their lives when these civilizations reached prominence, in fact they became detrimental because cults of vice arose in the name of "bad" gods.
Christianity preserved civilization.

You do know only Americans circumcise right? Europeans never have. Thats not a Christian thing, its a burger thing

>talks about evil cults hurting Rome
>is a Christian

Do you hear yourself?

shut up goyim, don't listen to OP, fight against everyone (as long as it's not against us jews!)

DEUS VULT! ALAHU ALKBAR!! hehehe

>modern
Do you know what this word means?

OP you're a brain dead faggot that can't see the forest for the trees.

>religion should decide policy
sandnigger tier desu

im not sure anyone will be taking spiritual advice from toothpaste. your nation is unique in its depravity. werent you the first to legalize faggot marriage?

>I'm a leaf who thinks the modern world popped out of nowhere
>influence is a myth

religion decides policy whatever happens. you just think its doesnt because you are a retard. liberalism is just a new religion that tells you it is 'secular' and for some reason you believe it.

favebook tier reply desu

Yeah, no. You can't move the goalposts and say liberalism is a religion and therefore religion decides policy.

> not thinking liberalism is a religion
> clearly has not been following the altright and nrx

> opinion discarded

Liberalism is a religion if liberalism is based mostly off of emotional reasoning based on anecdotal evidence.

>Muh noble savage
>Muh nurture trumps nature

The modern world was created by Christian kingdoms. They were more influenced by the Bible than the greeks.

>I can't reason so I'll just repeat the same point

I think it's like binary,you can say anything with those two words depending on the intonation and all that.

>I don't know what to say
>y-you aren't real alt-right
wew isn't summer ending soon?

its perfectly reasonable. SJWs are religious fanatics and you;d have to be a retard to not notice it

>you are a retard
>you;d have to be a retard
classic projection

you think you cant have a morally/ ethically stable country without religion dictating some aspect of people's lives?

Thats pathetic

kitchen nightmares is television gold 2bh

Ironic image since Molyneux is the figure head of the alt-right cultist movement.

Molymeme is an ancap, not an alt-rightist

>Ancap

Not for long. But you're digressing from the topic.

>You're a recently converted shitlib

Discuss

Deus vult sounds nicer, Allar snackbar sounds retarded and is said by retards. Deus Vult has class to it, isn't brown and doesn't smell like sand, piss and unwashed Arab.

Therefore allar snackbar must die along with all Muslims.

You cannot argue with me because you know I'm right.

Hello my little tax haven clay clay.

filename

The topic is whether liberalism is a religion. I've already made my point.
>take this ad hom! That'll teach him

>moooom
>i posted it again

not arguments

>Recently converted shitlib
>This is somehow an ad hominem.

Is it possible I wanted you to reveal your power level? Even slightly? Liberalism is a religion because it derives itself from faith and not objectivity. Although religion can be objective, this liberalism is more like a consumerist idea of a religion. You could discuss that or post more "muh secret club" memes.

because Deus Vult is a response to snackbarists, since the first crusade.

They are the savages aggressors, never forget that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Calling me a recently converted shitlib is absolutely ad hom. By your standards any sort of belief system is a religion. And no, liberalism doesn't derive itself from faith.

Infidel is also a Christian word, snackbars stole it.

>kike-on-a-stick version of "ALLAHU AKBAR
It is because they will kill you if you don't believe in god or make you believe in him through savage ways when DEUS VULT happens. Trust me I've been through it child.

I'm not going to read through this article. Why don't you just make your point?

Don't start nuttin'... won't be nuttin'.

>Keeps defending himself
>Detracts from the thread
>Refuses to discuss other topics
>Provides a statement on how liberalism is not a religion
>Thinks me asking him how long he's been redpilled is an ad hom and not just a question

Nod an argumenb :DDD

Ad homs are when you use personal experience to win an argument. Calling someone inexperienced is an argument. Ad hom only applies when you are discussing logos like stats. Me saying you might view liberalism as a non-religion because of you newfags was is fact an argument.

Ad hom example

>Why do black comprise 15% of the population yet commit 50% of the crime

>That's racist

>Well that's not an argument

>When you use personal attacks to win an argumebt based on logic

Not

>When you use personal experience to win an argument.

Calling someone a shitlib is personal attack. Your argument is what though? Liberalism is a religion because it has a specific set of beliefs?

Should anyone really care if they're the same or not?
Just pick a side and play the game.

I pick the one that made Western civilization the way it is over some middle eastern shithole ideology.

> quoting something outside the quran
america education is truly wonderful

>The cognitive dissonance

Are you new or not? And yes cultural marxism/ anti-western sentiment perpetuated by the left is like arguing against a person's religious beliefs. When a perspective is based on faith more than objectivity it becomes akin to a religion.

You haven't seen the Yuri Bezmenov video yet, have you?

does liberalism or does it not provide a moral framework for people, and a set of moral taboos and blasphemies they cannot commit

> answer is yes.

Trust a burger to know anything. *rolls eyes*

American education is an oxymoron

>quoting outside of the quran
What are you a fucking retard? MUSLIM FAITH:
>KORAN
>MOHAMMAD
kill yourself

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing..."

I'm an ex-muslim in a very loosely religious muslim family. so I know that there are extremely dark passages in the Quran

>Yeah it's not like they shaped Rome or anything
They didn't. Rome didn't adopt the Greek pantheon until a while after its founding. You could argue that the Roman Republic was based of off some Greek ideals, but the parallels drawn between Greece and Rome only stand up if you only have a high school level understanding of the two.

What does it say in large letters at the top of the image?

Where is the cognitive dissonance? It isn't relevant to the discussion whether I'm "new or not;" this is clear ad hom. Leftism is not a religion just because you feel like it is. Prove that leftism's belief system is based on faith. And saying something is akin to religion is not the same as saying it is a religion. Is classic conservatism a religion as well?

>the whole notion of a republic is thanks to the romans.
>your precious constitution is heavily influenced by rome.
>your entire governmental body was a roman replica.

and that's just in civics.

does conservatism or does it not provide a moral framework for people, and a set of moral taboos and blasphemies they cannot commit

> answer is yes

is this american for real? did you really discount the influences of rome in a nation who's body politic resembles the roman republic?

The U.S is rome's greatest son...you even fucking copied the aquila as your governmental icon.

>So conservatism is a religion

Lurkmoar holy shit. It's just a term used for liberals who circle jerk their beliefs into existence.

>Egalitarianism
>Wealth redistribution
>White privileged

You've never seriously argued with someone from the left have you?

If you're new, I could explain this. If you're not then I shouldn't have to.

You replied to yourself in a non edit?

Time to let go

Nice blanket statement. Rules don't make a religion you dumbass.

Go vape somewhere else.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. How is conservatism not a religion but leftism is?

>literally cannot stop spewing memes
where is the flaw in my logic? Or are you going to cry lurk moar again