Storytiming the second published appearance of a new Inhuman the reading public no one wants, Mosaic...

Storytiming the second published appearance of a new Inhuman the reading public no one wants, Mosaic, by the upcoming "ongoing's" creative team.

End of story

>Mosiac's historic first appearance

thanks, OP

I see Marvel has already decided this guy is going to be a hit, so regardless if he is or isn't, his ass is going to be fucking EVERYWHERE.

>historic first appearance

he's not a legacy character. now they get a recent example to point to to justify all their legacy characters

Well I liked it.

>inhuman
not gong to read this shit.

yes, more inhuman. I like it

He'll be everywhere for 6 months or so, then vanish off the face of the earth after his solo series is cancelled.

Inhuman? I may or may not read it.

What was the name of that "sidekick" that showed up in Spider-Man a few years back that was going to be the next big thing?

Alpha

>THIS IS LIIIIIIIIIIIT
>mfw
At least Randolph's art is solid.

This does not seem like a hero-ish power at all.

I can appreciate a hero who's a complete asshole, and Mosaic has a pretty cool design... but I just can't bring myself to care about him. At all. And I usually like the idea of new heroes!
What is it about this guy that stops me even being able to read a few pages?

>THIS IS LIIIIIIIIT
There goes all interest I had in this.

Why does his internal monologue sound like a character out of an In Living Color sketch?

> Tahiti

To be fair, Dan Slott wants anything he writes to be the next big thing for Spider-Man.

It's basically a nerfed version of Deadman's power.

> New black character
> First appearance has them stealing a car

The fact they're already pushing him as the next big thing? He's an Inhuman, which is already pushed to hell and back, and they already mention how his debut issue is his "historic first appearance".

That's a lot of AoS references

Wait when did Coulson become Director in 616?

Shit, I didn't catch that. I guess they really did get around to firing Hill for Pleasant Hill. Wonder what her new job is going to be since she is front and center for that big 2 team splash page of the near future of Marvel.

That's Quake.

>Super powered nigger
>Steals a car

For fucks sake..

Shit.

Art imitates life.

The reason a black character is stealing a car?
Because he is FOR black people and black people think stealing cars is cool, funny and just a prank bro.

Ipso facto; Black "hero" steals car.

Didn't they say he's not really a hero when they announced him?

It wasn't bad. I'll pick this up. It's not cool to see a black character with character flaws, but on paper he kinda just looks like a stereotype.