Is this going to satisfy my femdom fetish at all? tying up/beating men?

is this going to satisfy my femdom fetish at all? tying up/beating men?

>the chick in thor breaking his hammer in her hand
Was this cumkino?

wheres the chaturbate sauce from yesterday

up

Cate Blanchett as a goth dominatrix goddess is practically all of my fantasies wrapped into one. She just needs to turn into a barefoot giantess and eat boys.

watch battlestar galactica. the new series. set aside a few hours for the miniseries. its a 3 hour movie that starts it all off. at least 4 femdom scenes in that alone. there are more, and some of my favorites arent till the end of season 2, but the show should hold your interest enough that getting there wont be a problem. after a few episodes nto season 3 is where it gets tiresome.

If she pegged me I don't think I'd last more than five seconds before blowing my load

even shopped she looks fucking terrible oh lawdy kek

unfortunately the boyfriend dies before they can snu snu

You should watch BarbWire instead. Back when films were actual art.

>Cate Blanchett
inb4 her character starts draining the Avengers of their powers one by one while growing larger in the process?

Think about her long, pale, shapely, elegant feet.

Think about her soles.

Now imagine how good it would feel if she was barefoot face trampling you with her naked soles.

you and me are so much alike in that regard lmao

Sign me up

You footfags are always hilarious to me.

What's wrong with footlove

giv jew gf

f/f femdom > f/m femdom

gosh i want to suck her footpucci

Fuck, she towers over the smaller girl. Look at how effortlessly she dominates her. Hot.

What if her footpucci wants to give your erect cock a stompjob?

Small redheads naturally bow down to their jewess overlords

Ohh goddddd that's hot.

I want Gal to pee in my mouth

I guess it's only natural they should submit to those with dominant genes. Mind, body, and wallet, all should be submitted.

Uh, why do you have a picture of my moommy and my gf?

Good goy

cute!

Fuck, just look at that smug look on her face. She knows exactly how superior she is. She deserves to be worshiped so bad.

So, do they?

>Gal: (smirks) I'll make Amy clean my feet with her tongue once we're back at my place

I can imagine it. After a long day of filming scenes for BvS, Gal enters her hotel suite, and sits back in a comfy chair, while Amy follows close behind. Gal pulls off her Wonder Woman boots, exposing her immaculate feet, all sweaty from running around all day, and Amy immediately takes her spot beneath Gal so she can begin servicing her.

I bet she loves dominating older, inferior women

She doesn't even have to try. Inferior, normally straight women, take one glance at Gal's superiority and get weak in the knees. They take the first opportunity to bow down and serve her. This has only stroked Gal's ego and made her more and more dominant over the years.

Gal, let me serve underneath your beautiful feet! Keep me under you forever!

fuggggggggg I wanna see her dominate that pathetic womanlet

>selling her sex appeal while being a married Jew

just join the democratic party

Conservative women are hotter and have better feet. Lefty women are frumpy and dumb and would probably blow their rape whistle if you sucked on their axilla during sex.

>f/f
Fuck off, tranny.