Serious question: Why do you guys like nerd shit so much? Superheroes, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr. Who, Game of Thrones...

Serious question: Why do you guys like nerd shit so much? Superheroes, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr. Who, Game of Thrones, all embarrassing nerdy geeky garbage liked by people who have poor skin conditions and paunchy bellies. Don't you feel the least bit ashamed for liking this shit?
>OMG HIS COSTUME IS LIKE DIFFERENT FROM THE PREVIOUS INSTALLMENT
>OMG LOOK AT THE WAY HIS FLYNG IS ANIMATED
>OMG THIS OPERATING SYSTEM IS INFERIOR TO THAT OPERATING SYSTEM
Seriously, get out of the house and get some sun light, fucking nerds.

He says on Sup Forums.

>I take OPs advice
>go outside and sunbathe for 12 hours
>get severely burnt and develop skin cancer
>die 2 weeks later

Irrelevant to my point. Sounds like I hit a nerve.

Traps aren't gay.

Yes let's go the shitty board and insult them.

Ha Ha nerds.

You are still on Sup Forums.

You're still butthurt

This place has a nu-male problem

>implying I give a shit about what some user says on a Taiwanese bunny stuffing forum.

We don't

Yeah sure I believe you keep replying to show how not butthurt you are.

but YOU ARE on Sup Forums user

Stop acting like your superior in any way

Uh huh keep going you're totally not upset right now.

No he's right. Sup Forums's primary demographic is late teens to mid-20s males that are attracted to "nerd culture" related stuff. Your question is stupid.

Wow you sure told me why they are obsessed with the nerd shit in that post

That man sounds really angry.

Yes, I know I did.

Lol no you didn't you just pathetically waved your limp wrist saying something to the effect of "don't question it just except it" like a little nerdy bitch boy.

SAGE

Alt accounts bumping his own thread

It's only redditors who come here that like that shit. All generals are reddit central

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

Star Trek was for families tho and GoT is popular between many demographics

Sup Forums is a nerd website there's half a dozen anime boards

>Sup Forums says capeshit is for underages and for reddit tier manchildren plebs
>Sup Forums is filled with capeshit threads 24/7 and gets excited for capeshit trailers
Really makes you think

That's OP's endgame. So stay indoors and call him a faggot.

>Sup Forums is a nerd website
Not true btw

I didn't let the kids watch GoT until they were 12
The incest in episode 1 got hilarious responses

>is this how i do bait guiz:D

Bitch boy bitch boy crying little bitch tears

I'd try to go outside but I'm an albino. I can get sun-burnt mid winter. I gave up long ago when I force my mom to sign me up for baseball and I spent a week the color of a coke can.

So I have become nerd, destroyer of social life.

I'm more baffled that there's a general thread dedicated to Big Brother. Like, how can people live with themselves while watching that reality schlock made for women?

aren't you ashamed of posting on this very site?

Yes which is why I don't admit to doing so in public. You people are proud of liking awful nerd shit.

> Superheroes, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr. Who, Game of Thrones
but I don't like any of those things

It's absolutely true for the fast moving popular boards.

>I'm a ripped, handsome alpha male which is why I made this shitty bait thread on Sup Forums

That makes you even more pathetic desu. You're wasting your Sunday afternoon here just like the rest of us.

>That makes you even more pathetic desu.
Not really.

Why aren't you outside doing something fun? You're just sitting there trolling Sup Forums posters? Practice what you preach, user.

you're a little insecure