Christiniaty is a jewish contruct to hold the white man down

Christiniaty is a jewish contruct to hold the white man down.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Atheism
>The belief that there was nothing and
>EVERYTHING BLEW THE FUCK OUT AND NOW THE UNIVERSE EXPANDS AND HOLY SHIT SOMEHOW LIVING OGANISMS CREATED OUT OF NOTHING WOAH

>Makes perfect sens

>made for Jews
>by Jews
>with Jewish God Jesus

pls go to Sup Forums with this shit and stop spamming Sup Forums with this. this has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with retards.

>Atheism
>The belief

Stopped reading there, as you clearly dont even know what atheist means.

>There are people who think that god is an actual person in the stars
>People don't realize he's more of an entity that's everywhere. A force that works much like luck.

God is everything. It's more like a wind that blows than a bearded man.

stupid Atheists.

Keep moving the goalposts friendo.

Don't you have some goats to fuck?

I honestly don't care that it doesn't make sense. Eternity is a long time, and if there is even a 0.0001% chance that heaven/hell are real, it's obviously worth it to devote your short life to God.

>it's obviously worth it to devote your short life to God.

Why push your ideas and laws onto others who do not believe then?

If there is a God.
That's omnipotent.
And all knowing.
It is nothing like the biblical God. That God knows all beginnings and ends and therefore has no reason to "do" anything.

The ultimate truth is that everything is predetermined and there's only the illusion of free will.

>atheism
>not a belief

NO PROOF

no actually, that's just what the best guess is, we don't have "faith" in it

I personally don't. But I believe others do because the Bible promises a better lot in heaven for those who bring more into His kingdom. They'll say they're doing it out of pure altruism and whatnot, but really they do it for selfish reasons.

>That God knows all beginnings and ends and therefore has no reason to "do" anything.
how does that follow?
why would He even need a reason?
can't He just do things for the giggles of it?

Aslong as you devote your time to your own illusions and fairy tales without pushing it onto others we have no issue

>best guess

i attempt to spread the gospel out of love for God, not fear of hell or promise of heavenly rewards.
certainly not 'altruism' either, i fucking loathe atheists with every fiber of my being.

God, alpha and omega, always existing. Universe not so. Check mate atheist.

Okay now post the one with ALL the world religions instead of just yours

Agnostic master race checking in. Daily reminder that there is no underestimating the propaganda power of having a member of your own race worshipped as ultimate deity. Every previous civilizational maximum is marked by a cult of God worship surrounding a member of the ruling race. If you feel it is your duty as an Indo-Europen to overthrow Jewish hegemony, you must educate yourself about the techniques the priest classes of every age have used to control the populace. Jews belong in power over the nation of Israel, but not over any other principality.

I bet you're one of those cucked catholics.
>wanting your friends to got to hell
>not following His command by spreading the word

Try 4200 squares famalam

God doesn't need anything. God knows all ends by virtue of being God. Even if we follow your stupid 'shits and giggles' logic there's no point, God knows all outcomes.

That's why God doesn't "do" anything.
It's just human arrogance that makes us think we're worth more than everything in the universe. In the eyes of the God I described we are no more important than a rock.

that's a whole other bet that you don't get any chips to stake in, loser

>God doesn't need anything.
obviously, but does he want anything?
does something need to be a necessity in order for you to want it?

If thats the case, why did humans get the bible and not birds, pigs, trees and plants? And why are we so much immensely smarter than the rest of life here on earth? Why does he set laws for us to follow if he doesnt care? There are too many flaws in your fairy tale

God loves His own creations

I do "spread the word." All my friends know my position and I've told them all that salvation comes through Him. Then I drop it. Being pushy gets you nowhere and will just alienate you from your friends.

you too

The Bible is made by man. Written by man.
>all powerful being capable of anything and everything that knows past present and future
Why does this being want anything?

>there are 4,200 religions
>some say that 4,200 are false
is the implication here that atheism is a religion?

Nope. Jews are to white people what white people are to niggers. We, as your betters, have uplifted you with our religion. All your culture and morality flows from us, goy

>religion - belief that something beyond this dimension created this dimension
>atheism - belief that this dimension created itself

Oh yeah atheism totally isn't a cop out and is 100% a logical conclusion.

it is but they don't don't like to admit it

how the hell should i know?
the question should be, why not?
whether or not he's omnipotent and omniscient doesn't rule out the possibility that he could will things.

With all the weird rules and traditions religions have had, isn't entirely possible that God WANTS us to disbelieve? If we take all infinite possibilities into consideration.

No you fucking downer, the implication is that everyone believes their own religion is true and dismisses all other 4199. Atheists dismiss all of them since they have no proof.

Copping out is so pathetic though, but sure go ahead

So you believe in some deity that just set everything in motion and we are not in control of everything. That translates to just live your fucking life like an atheist then

>no proof
there's proof for Jesus's existence than Caesar

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH YOU SWEET CHRISTFAGS

I reject the claim that there was ever nothing at all. That's a christian belief. There had to be nothing so god could create everything.

I know of no good reason to think there was ever nothing in the universe. In fact, the laws of physics that we know so far seem to suggest otherwise. IE: conservation of energy.

>there's proof for Jesus's existence than Caesar
nobody denied jesus existed. he was just a really fucking high man and people believed everything he said.

>DUDE GOD LMAO

Nah it was actually a creation of Rome to hold down the messianic jew cults that were popping up and causing trouble.

>C- cop out!
says the man who's too afraid to even sit down at the table

Religion, pursuit or interest followed with great devotion. Is one definition. Now how much effort do you atheists put in to your belief. It is a belief, a belief in the structure of the universe.

Christ was on a mission to give salvation & the "grace of god" to the entire world

This is the polar opposite of world jewery and they killed him for it

Fuck off, goldberg

The ideas behind the structures of the universe comes from science.

That's what the implications of an all power omnipotent being that knows all pass present and future are.

He's seen everything and knows everything. There's no reason to want something when you need nothing. There's no reason to do something when you know the outcome as a being that powerful.

Thinking anything else is human arrogance. We've reached a point where nuclear fallout will be the end of humanity if shit hits the fan. What good is all the intelligence of mankind if at the end it's the roaches that have outlived us and will outlive us.

> It is a belief, a belief in the structure of the universe.

Except we have proof for said structure, whereas there is no proof of a man in the sky controlling everyone with his magic
>and he hates gays

How do you explain an expanding universe, expanding from where.

>There's no reason to want something when you need nothing.
i know this is wrong from personal experience, i want all sorts of things i don't need.

We're trying to figure it out. Take that journey with us instead of assumming you already know.

You're not an all powerful being with omnipotent powers that knows everything dumbass.

>Jesus
>Jewish

Evidence suggests the universe was once concentrated into a singularity. Why the flying fuck would that mean there was nothing before that singularity? There is no justification for that belief.

We know nothing about how the universe worked before or during the singularity. All our physics breaks down when you reduce distances to 0. IE: dividing by 0 errors everywhere

Science bitch, we dont know yet. Become a scientist and help us understand these questions. We didnt invent internet, phones and cars by believing an ancient book, we did it through science.

>science is founded on rules
>rules state that matter and energy can't be created from nothing
>creation of the universe is a logical fallacy
>religion takes the logical conclusion that something outside this universe that isn't bound by the rules created or started the creation
>atheists mock them for their logical conclusion

>You're not an all powerful being with omnipotent powers that knows everything dumbass.
NEITHER ARE YOU, SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

The question of whether or not there is a god doesn't even begin to touch on the nature of this god.

Suppose that there is a god. There is no reason to think that it would make people who don't know about it suffer for eternity. How do you make this conclusion?

>implying it's not a latin construct to keep the germanic peoples quiet

Being religious (on every meaning) is the symptom of mental disorders.

What proof there is no God. Not scientific, God is not falsifiable so is beyond the scientific remit.
Science has nothing to do with whether God exists or not. It doesn't care.

Hah! The little mouse guy is funny!

neither are you, yet you think you know how one would act, curious.

i am a mind, made in His image.

>Being this naive
I bet you even had a smug face typing this out

most people that ever lived held to a belief in some higher power or another, if anyone's mind is disorderly, it's yours.

Science is founded on predictions and results and always seeking to be proven wrong. No one knows what is the origin of the universe or if such a thing is even graspable by the human mind.

Stop pretending that your religion is privy to some sort of special knowledge that only members can realize. It's pure arrogance.

>sweden, yes

Why would the singularity expand, what created the singularity.

Maybe there never was a singular creation event. Maybe everything just is.

Sage

Jesus was jewish lol

idk why you would try to defend against that to conform to Sup Forumss standards that jew means evil

jews changed for the bad thousands of years ago correct

but the old testament was written by Jesus and he followed the torah perfectly and was a full out complete jew and theres nothing wrong with that

all those themes are going to remain and in the new heaven and new earth israel and jerusalem is the capital of the world

filled with christians though not anti christ modern jews

dont be ashamed of Jesus being called jewish its fine

Christianity was a cult of morons, and because 90% of the populace are also morons, it caught on with said morons, and the power brokers of our society(1% or so) saw how easily Christianity could be used to steal from and control the morons, so they made it into something bigger than just a hobbyist cult(Catholicism) and then one moron thought he'd go another route to get even more power and money(Martin Luther) and thus a new branch was formed(Protestantism).
Meanwhile, the old-school super-morons are still culting about in their moron sheds with their gold-trimmed fancy clothing and their golden scepters(Orthodoxy) because nothing says you love Jeebus like gold and jewels all over everything.
Because it's not about money and power, silly! It's about the love of Jesus! And that love is in the form of wealth.

>When you dont have any arguments left, attack the flag

How do we stop the Eternal Fernando?

>Believing a sand religion founded by arab israelites is European

absolutely top

No you don't do you, yet you dismiss out of hand a workable hypothesis. Very open minded.

I can think critically. You can't seem to put "you" out of the equation when placing yourself in such a position.

The implications of being omnipotent are that.

You want a greater force to intervene in your life. And I think shit just is predetermined.

We can actually test that your subconscious makes decisions before conscious you knows how to process the information before your eyes.

I don't know why it would expand. Welcome to the world of science. Where we don't claim to know everything.

And your second question is retarded
>what created the singularity
That's a question that assumed the singularity didn't exist at some point. I've been saying for a while now that I reject that assumption. There's no good reason to think that assumption is true.

Christianity is declining because it is no longer as useful as secularism. Christianity paved the way for bleeding heart liberalism and turning the other cheek.

>religion
>workable hypothesis

hahahahhahaha

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

You only have yourself to blame if you actually believe this.

>The thread has not even started
>14 replies
Its getting hard these days to make a living

if so it was made to hold the brown man down since they were all stinking up Jerusalem and Rome

Its an accident that the white man took it and ran with it as far as he has, in your view

>mfw a self hating jew St.Paul is its greatest proponent

Not dismissing anything. If you have something workable then great, show the world how it works. Have conversations with leading scientists seeking answers to tough and possibly unsolveable problems.

>christianity is declining
nah, only in the west.
and the west falling apart, what a cohencidence.

the flag's just icicing on the moronic cake, swedecuck

>We can actually test that your subconscious makes decisions before conscious you knows how to process the information before your eyes.

To expand on this the implications are that "you" conscious "you" doesn't make a choice. It's all done in your subconscious.

If there's no free will everything is predetermined.

But the facts show that his heritage was not Jewish. It's simply words lost to translation; no harm in clearing it up.

>tfw too intelligent to believe in religion

This.

also daily reminder that by turning the other cheek and not resisting evil , Jesus meant exactly that.

only flawed humans have a instinct to get mad and defend themselves

Jesus did not defend himself as he was being whipped and crucified because he has maximum self control as being literal god

MUH I NEED TO DEFEND MY SELF because youre not spiritually awake

Reported for avatarfagging.

The comfort religion offered was short lived for me. Some live with religion their whole lives. It's hard to imagine such a thing.

*sigh* another one of these threads...

>he's not a cosmotheist