Quality french comfy kino

recommend me some quality french comfy kino, new wave preferably, i like godard's work a lot, but i can't recall which of his movies i missed.

Batman v Suprman

homme chauve-souris contre homme incroyable

The French Connection

The french connection between batman and superman

Masculin Feminin. The Antoine Doinel films after 400 Blows. The Wanderer.

A gentle woman

taxi

Why don't you just look through Godard's filmography and figure out which ones you haven't seen?

Why don't you, faggot?

Every french movie that I saw had nudity in it. I saw about 10 french movies. The last one was about SS about a 18 year old student who falls in love with a 40 something woman. In the end they end up together. Funny thing is his dad is dating his ex gf. The whole movie felt more real than any Hollywood mumbo jumbo that they produce

also saw a movie where a gay man turns straight and likes it so he divorces his husband and gets a girlfriend

les trois frères

also the French have some of the best animated films ever, especially Fantastic Planet and The Illusionist

L'homme d'acier

>Le sexe qui parle 1975
>La femme objet 1981
>Bourgeoise et... pute 1982
You'll thank me later user. Those will blow your brain out.

*farts*

Who Are You, Polly Maggoo? (1966)

About Le sexe qui parle:
The film is an example of a significant tradition in literature and art of talking vaginas, dating back to the ancient folklore motif of the vagina loquens, or "talking cunt". These tales usually involve vaginas talking due to the effect of magic or charms, and often admitting to their unchastity. Talking female genitals feature in the Ozark folktale The magic walking stick, are an early theme in French literature, most notably in "Les bijoux indiscrets" and the 13th century fabliau Le Chevalier qui faisoit parler les cons et les culs*, and the theme continues with The Vagina Monologues.
*The knight who made the cunts and asses talk

If you haven't seen Cleo From 5 to 7, you should.

>L'homme d'acier
underrated

watch le feu follet, don't look anything up before you watch it
top tier comfiness