Why is this guy 'offering up' his daughter in literally every picture of them together?

Why is this guy 'offering up' his daughter in literally every picture of them together?

Other urls found in this thread:

looktothestars.org/celebrity/kevin-smith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does no one else find this strange? Is it some sort of desperate plea to the Hollywood Illuminati, inviting them to desecrate his daughter?

Because he is desperately insecure. That's why he wears the baseball cap, that's why he wears oversized clothes, that's why he raises his eyebrows in a constant attempt to make his face look smoother and younger, and that's why he points to the other person in the photo with him. To take the attention away

He just looks like a cuck to me, but some sort of weird incest cuck. He wants to watch old rich men fuck his daughter. He named her Harley Quinn. Think about it. This is weird.

that pose, that fucking pose I swear to God...

>Take her, someone please take her already! Why nobody wants her?! ... just take her out for a while so I can beat my meat.

He totally seems like the kind of guy who'd sit in the corner and watch as his wife was being fucked by two black guys, then pay them 20 grand for the pleasure

As you can see in this photo, Smith is positioning himself as The Joker, the boyfriend of Harley Quinn. This man is a sick, sick fuck. His movies are utter dogshit and he is a worthless, obese and deranged excuse for a father.

He isn't "offering up his daughter," you fucking insane weirdo. He's like "haha, what a character, what am I going to do? She's more than I can handle! I'm just a big fat dad with no talent who smokes marijuana all day long! lol! What am I going to do with this whippersnapper? What a firecracker! Somebody please take her! MOLOCH, TAKE HER! WHERE IS THE GOLDEN BULL?"

He dresses like a fucking child. I bet he'd even dress like that on an evening chat show.

You'd say this no matter how he posed. People get weirded out by a dad being anywhere near their daughter but are fine with moms kissing their sons.

>t. Kevin Smith
>pic related
Eat your last block of cheese and go lay down in a dark room to sleep, you fat fuck.

whats with the autism surrounding kevin smith

Yeah, man. Totally fucking normal to direct shots showing off your underage daughter's body in an industry known worldwide for being plagued with child abuse. Nothing weird here at all.

Why does he make the face?

Is it some sort of occult sign? Eyes wide open? Why is this man so perplexingly fucked up?

To be fair, these days the daughter probably suggests the idea because she wants people to see her as hot.

>299x168
Why are mobilefags allowed to post here?

Your and idiot.

Still sounds better than my current life

kek I bet you think parents who put their daughters in dance/ballet are secretly pedophiles and vicious child abusers

you're projecting your own perversions onto others. that's not healthy.

so that depps daughter right? she is fine.

Too poor to buy a PC? Just curios.

I bet you're a projector too. That's why you see everything as projection, isn't it? Oh boy that is not healthy.

Your dad bought your PC, Billy. You know that.

Because he likes his dotter?

only to black guys

Her body is insane. It's a shame about that face though. Do you think Depp has fucked her when she has sleepovers with Lily?

No doubt. Depp is most likely a key figure in the Hollywood pedo elite. He's making some sort of pact with Smith. Depp is best friends with Damien Echols of the West Memphis 3.

i'd rail the shit out of her ngl senpai

Boo hoo, cry me a fucking river. That's the price you pay for living the life you do, you moron.

People like that should stop complaining and kill themselves. It's the life they chose. If they want, they can slide back into obscurity given enough time. There are tons of well-adjusted celebs who went their fucking way into normal lives and never looked back. Losing anonimity is what you give in exchange for those mountains of dosh and coke, the fame, the big house and your own fucking private island. She could've chosen to pirsue a career that didn't involve all that, but she decided to suck a producer's stiffy instead.

Okay, this guy is the fucking teenage girl selfie taker of Hollywood. Fucking seriously, offering your teenage daughter to the wolves -- nonetheless naming her Harley Quinn?

Imagine how destabilized you'd have to be to even consider that name, especially after she was birthed. I can't imagine her a c-section, I'd rather fancy her a vaginal birth.

Is he honestly offering her to the deep cabals of Hollywood and the underbelly of United States foreign connections? Fucking BOOM. Never thought of it like this before.

And Depp is also close friends with Manson. And I've seen too many pictures of him with younger girls

>Depp describes himself as a vampire
>Pizzagate unveils "spirit cooking" and weird experiments involving blood transfusions from young people being used to reverse aging
>Depp is friends with numerous people who seem to identify with pedophilic imagery and religion/occultism
>Kevin Smith does all this weird shit with his daughter named Harley Quinn "Daddy's Little Monster"
All purely coincidence, I'm sure.

Why do schizophrenic retards have to ruin every thread here

did Kevin Smith really sue image hosting companies into taking down that real paparazzi photo of him eating a block of cheese as he gassed up his SUV? I heard a rumor about that happening, and I posted that photo to my facebook account while it was hosted on imgur and it was removed for whatever reason - from imgur, not facebook.

How does he float with no feet

holy shit

He even does the face with his dying mom.

he was probably high as fuck and didn't have time to grade it.

this guy gets it

I'm pretty sure I've seen that pose on stained glass images of Jesus Christ, so... guess that confirms you are a heathen.

how come his fat doesn't look that fat, yet he's fucking my 600 lb life tier fat?

What was he really watching? It was capeshit, right?

What is this

Yes. I think it was the season finale of Daredevil.

He probably does it because he saw someone else do it once and Smith has no ideas of his own.

Depp's daughter is so beautiful

looktothestars.org/celebrity/kevin-smith

Kevin Smith donates to these causes:
>Declare Yourself
>Food Bank For New York City
>Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
>The Lunchbox Fund
>The Wayne Foundation

Hm. The Wayne Foundation, like the others, concerns itself with exploited children.

>Committed to spreading awareness of CSEC (Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children) and DMST (Domestic Minor Sexual Trafficking) occurring within the United States.

>The organization’s goal is to provide young women in the United States who have fallen victim to DMST with a means of leaving the sex industry for good, by providing a safe home environment with rehabilitation services.

>Kevin Smith is the foundation’s co-founder and Vice President of the Board.

I'm sure there's nothing strange going on here. Naming your daughter after Daddy's Little Monster and being involved with all these charities isn't weird at all, especially after all the Pizzagate nonsense.

She makes out with a naked girl in a recent movie she's in. She doesn't get naked herself though.

I bet its that video of the chinese toddler getting repeatedly run over by 4 different cars. I cried too

>Why does he make the face?
Because hes ugly and he knows it. All ugly/fat people make goofy faces when taking pictures.

Its a physiological defense mechanism. They do it without even realizing it. Its so when they see a picture later of themselves and they look fucking retarded in it they can say mentally, look I'm ugly because I was acting goofy, it protects them from facing the fact theyre fucking ugly.

Yeah, I get it, in the grand scheme of life this guy has it better than 99.99999999% of people who ever lived. But we aren't allowed to feel any regret in life? You don't have any regrets?

I would love to tie Kevin up and rape his daughter in front of him

Kevin Smith is the creator of the "Mike Stoklasa derp face".

>yfw Mike is the Solid Snake to Kevin Smith's Big Boss

Yes please fucking why? It's in every single picture of him, him and his stupid fucking face that he does.

Spot on

>all this autism in action

>The organization’s goal is to provide young women in the United States who have fallen victim to DMST with a means of leaving the sex industry for good, by providing a safe home environment with rehabilitation services.
I honestly am curious how many of them successfully rehabilitate.
Do they see a dude with a big cock and get triggers?
Also, the pedo fucks at the top cut into a huge chunk of that money.
This world is disgusting.

Yep, Kevin only got confident years after being successful which is why he used to be "Silent Bob". Now he talks a ton but he still sees himself as ugly.

What is this?

she has a fat ass?

How do you float WITH feet?

Well just because hes successful doesn't mean hes no longer ugly? Hes a blading skinny fat manlet. He may be rich but hes still ugly dude.

delicious, absolutely delicious.

I like cheese too but dayum.

I thought it was the Flash but I might be thinking of something else.

>skinny fat
He's just fat. He's not skinny in any conceivable way.

I'd throw it all away for her. Stunning.

How can you tell? He's got that hockey jersey on. There is LITERALLY no way to tell what his body shape is!

Isn't it obvious?

Her dad was cute at that age too, now look him.

She's not even hot.

She looks like Golem

She looks like her dad for sure, but she still has those French genes, frogs age like wine.

Nice LARP

I've been there.

>this fucking thread

God that's some high levels of autism you guys were spewing there.

See hes lost weight but gained no muscle. thas why I called him that but either way.

Embarrassing.

>so high he's actually hovering over the ground

nobody wants to admit they ate 9 blocks of cheese

>smoking weed and eating cheese till you're so high you're actually hovering.
wew.

>'offering up'
He named her Harley Quinn for gods sake, did you really think they were going to just have some average run of the mill father-daughter relationship??

probably this, he hasn't been relevant in fucking years

he'll never direct a blockbuster capeshit that he probably dreams of at this rate so he's offering his firstborn like a good goyim

What the fuck kind of name is Harley Quinn?

>skinny fat
t. avarage american.

Some fan dying of cancer wrote him a letter about how clerks was his favorite movie or something

I'm rubbing my nipples while watching her crawl away.

You can tell he never fucked in his youth. The way he parades his wife and his daughter around is his way of saying "See I'm not virgin! Ha!" to the people who gave him shit as a teenager.

see

He did say he was an altar boy growing up.

Aw that's kinda sad. I'd cry too.

he lost a ton of weight but he probably still has to wear the jerseys because the skin would sag out of a regular shirt...

>tfw no lily gf

I assume it's more a case of he's surprised he not only managed to procreate, but that his offspring looks so good. He's a fat stoner comic book nerd that's living the dream and actually got a waifu and presumably knows what a vagina feels like, every moment of every day he's constantly surprised.