YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL GEMS ARE CREATED EQUAL...

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL GEMS ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND LOOK AT AMETHYST AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE, NORMALLY IF YOU GO ONE ON ONE WITH ANOTHER QUARTZ, YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A PERFECT SOLDIER! AND I'M NOT CORRUPTED! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME!

AND THEN YOU ADD ROSE TO THE MIX? THE CHANCES OF WINNIN' DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3-WAY AT KINDERGARTEN, YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE A'WINNIN! BUT I! I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE A'WINNIN! 'CAUSE ROSE KNOWS SHE CAN'T BEAT ME AND SHE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO AMETHYST, YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25 P'SHE'CHANCE, YOU GOT A 8 1/3 CHANCE A'WINNIN'AT KINDERGARTEN!
BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75 P'CHANCE CHANCE A'WINNIN' IF WE WAS TO GO ONE-ON-ONE AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 CHA-PERCENTS, I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE A'WINNIN' AT KINDERGARTEN!

SENIOR AMETHYST, THE STATS DON'T LIE! AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT KINDERGARTEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzxAz5sLRHw
youtube.com/watch?v=ipP-1CrSrUs
dailymotion.com/video/x5acti_scott-steiner-maths_sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAILING FROM THE GREAT STATE OF OBESITY

"JASPER?!"
"YO FUCK YOU PERI!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=SzxAz5sLRHw

SHE'S FAT

Rest in pizzas sweet cheeto puff

Just shove em in a diaper and send em to /aco/.

>it's a steven/connie episode

TEAM CG! YOU GEMS ARE OUTTA YOUR MIND! COMIN' TO THE BETA KINDERGARTEN! THE PLACE THAT THE ELITE GEMS GOT THEIR START! IN THE GEM WAR! YOU GOT YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! MAKING A FUSION MATCH TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME AND AFTER SAW SAID AND DONE! YOU'RE GONNA BE THE BIGGEST PLAYERS OUT OF YOUR FAAAT ASSES! ALL NIGHT CUZ YOU GOT TOO FAAAAAT ASSES!

NOBODY WOULD CHANCE YOU HAVE! BUT YOU HAVE NO CHANCE! BUT YOU HAD A CHANCE SO YOU CAN RUN LICKETY-SPLIT! BUT YOU CAN'T RUN CUZ YOU GOT THE FAAAAT ASSES! AND WHATEVER'S SAID AND DONE! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A TAILGATE PARTY! FOR ALL MY FREAKS OUT THERE IN THE BETA! KINDERGARTEN!

Bumpin such a great thread.

ROSE QUARTZ

WE COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA

>That episode where Purple Puma killed himself after murdering his family

Shit was dark for a kid's show.

I know one of you niggers predicted Peridot's weapon would be telekinesis. Which one of you was it?

>desecrating based big poppa with this dyke shit

Please lose weight

>Implying steiner isn't a fan of all his freakzillas
Stamford wife please go

>telekinesis

But Peridot has Magneto powers user

wtf is this thread

>BECAUSE I'M THE BIG BAD BOOTY CHEETOH!

I wonder how many people on Sup Forums even remember Scott Steiner.

That Booker T moment is the purest crystallization of live, on-air cringe I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipP-1CrSrUs

This, user.

dailymotion.com/video/x5acti_scott-steiner-maths_sport Actually, it's this clip.

Oh okay.

I just watched ep23. Didn't realize it was that specific.

There wasn't much left to desecrate to begin with.

Makes me wonder who could pull of the SU version of "The Final Deletion" though...

>Brother Stevenero!

why are there so many SU threads up right now? Isn't the general meant to contain them?

NOTHING MEANS NOTHING

Nothing means nothing mean nothing means no more...

I'm talking about all the way to the top. Unjustifiably in a position that I'd rather not be in!

But the cream... The cream rise to the top. Oh yeah. Puma madness has got more to offer than PRESIDENT TIGER MILLIONAIRE thinks that I got. Yeah. Now lemme tell you something right now. Card's stacked against the Purple Puma in Gem Mania III, yeah, lemme say it, yeah, lemme say it out loud.

AND LET ME POINT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE GEM WRESTLING FEDERATION that the Purple Puma is not happy with your decision, yeah.

I AM THE CREAM, of the gem wrestling federation and there is no doubt about it, yeah you Horrible Harold Smiley

YOU KNOW THAT I'M THE CREAM OF THE CROP.

>YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL GEMS ARE CREATED EQUAL
literally nobody says that moron

They literally shouted "METAL POWERS" you dumb nigger

>mfw I thought they said "Mental powers"

>Not going with a based Ultimate Warrior rant

You had one job OP.