Would you rather be born with a +9/10 face but average IQ or +130 IQ but average face?

Would you rather be born with a +9/10 face but average IQ or +130 IQ but average face?

I would rather not have been born at all.

latter

+130 IQ but average face

130+ and average face... who the fuck would pick the opposite

you'd be a genius and with that you get rich and get surgery or whatever if it means that much to you.

Id rather be born a chick

130+iq but average face.

this

why would you go with the face with 130 iq you'd have enough money for moot anyway

All the most famous men in history were renown for their actions, not their looks. The prettiest boy born today will be forgotten before the sun sets on his life, but a great general or a striking philosopher or a genius inventor will live on through their actions and their effects for all of history and their names shall inhabit the annals of mankind.

So even if you had 130 IQ, if you're still a lazy unmotivated fuck what good is it?

this

I already have both, im not subhuman like rest of you

>tfw below average face and iq

Average face, it'd be a huge improvement

9/10 face

+9/10 face, I already have a 7/10 face and a slightly above average IQ. I'd take a downgrade to intelligence for that CHR boost, would probably be more fun anyways.

Handsome face.

Intelligence is literally worthless

This nigga gets it

you fucking retards do realize IQ is meaningless right? i was tested at 132 for my scholarship in high school and i'm dumb and lazy as shit, IQ doesn't automatically make you smart

would wager most successful people have an average IQ and got to where they are with their social skills which being attractive helps with

based

>144 iq
>shitty face

I guess I did my choice, but I'm socially retarded, so

10/10 face, 10/10 body, 9 inch dick, 6'5, i would pick that

Former

People believe you're smarter when you're hot

I want to be a pretty boy

i have 152 IQ and am 8.5/10 but only 170cm
guess how many reindeer games this rudolph got to play in his life

>8.5/10
post timestamp and face or you shan't be believed